今天我想聊一聊我认识的最伟大的女人
So today I want to talk about the greatest woman I ever met.
她聪明
Smart.
风趣
Funny.
有爱
Caring.
特别
Special.
非常特别
Proper special.
要从何说起呢
Where do I start?
好吧
OK...
我以前在这里说过
I've mentioned this on here before.
我并不傻
I'm pretty much not an idiot.
从各方面来说 我其实都挺有能力的
I'm actually a capable guy, considering.
但如今我19岁
But I'm 19,
由于我之前跟你们说过的那个原因
and cos of the thing I told you before,
我至今不会骑自行车
I can't yet ride a bike.
-谁说你骑不了 -我自己 奶奶
- Who says you can't? - Me, Nan.
我们都试了这么多次了
We keep trying this.
我们继续尝试 直到成功
And we'll go on trying till it's done.
现在 盯好你爷爷
Now keep your eye on Grandad.
-你是说格雷姆吗 -盯准格雷姆
- You mean Graham. - Keep your eye on Graham then.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
走 走
Go! Go on!
往前骑 瑞恩
Go on, Ryan!
你骑起来了 朋友
You're doing it, mate!
就差一点
Nearly.
不 不只差一点
No. Not nearly!
我受够了来这边 我受够了跌倒
I'm sick of coming up here, I'm sick of falling,
我受够了这辆蠢自行车
and I'm sick of this stupid bike.
瑞恩·辛克莱 你敢丢
Ryan Sinclair, don't you dare!
朋友 你有一小段真的骑起来了
Mate, you rode it for a second.
你能别再叫我"朋友"了吗
Can you stop calling me mate?
总之 一小段远远不够
Anyway, a second's not enough.
你能做到的 只要你一直尝试
You'll do it, if you keep on trying.
我只是想让你为我自豪
I just want to make you proud.
你每天都让我自豪
You make me proud every day.
总之 你自己去把那辆车找回来
Anyway, you're on your own getting that bike,
因为我们的火车还有20分钟就发车了
cos our train leaves in 20 minutes.
走吧 亲爱的
Come on, love.
我找警♥察♥ 大概吧
Police... maybe.
她用锤子砸了我的车
She smashed it with a hammer!
因为你刮坏了我副驾驶那边的门
Cos you keyed me nearside door!
那是因为你停在了我的车位上
Because you parked in my spot!
那不是你的车位 这里没谁的车位
It's not your spot. There ARE no spots.
女士们 拜托了
Ladies, please!
谢谢
Thank you.
能容我提一个简单的解决方案吗
Can I suggest a simple solution?
你赔她坏了的车窗 你赔她刮坏了的门
You pay for her cracked window, you pay for her scratched door,
以及我们都同意 在这片停车如同噩梦
and we all agree that parking round here is a nightmare
但成年人真不该需要叫警♥察♥来替他们
but that grown-ups really shouldn't need to call the police
解决这等小事
to sort it out for them.
现在 如果大家都同意这样处理
Now, if we're all agreed on that,
我们警方就没必要继续采取行动
there's no need for me to take any further police action
都可以该干嘛干嘛了
and we can all get on with our lives.
你们觉得呢
What do you reckon?
我只是想说 我的能力远不止处理停车纠纷
I'm just saying, I am capable of more than parking disputes.
我也一直在跟你说 学会走前别想跑
And I keep telling you don't run before you can walk.
你还是实习生 小娅 打好基础
You're a probationer, Yaz. Learn the basics.
我想做些别的
I want to do more!
你不能让他们给我派些能测试我的案子吗
Can you not get them to give me something that'll test me?
给我些不一样的
Something a bit different.
我们刚接到一个案子
There is something that just came in...
如果你想要不一样的案子
If you want different.
你说你刚在这里发现它的
And you say you just found it here?
不 我说的是它凭空出现在这里
No, I said it appeared... out of nowhere.
-好吧 -我发誓 这不是恶作剧
- Right. - I swear. This isn't a prank!
我是下来找自行车的
I came down here to get my bike.
-那你的车呢 -在那棵树上
- And where's your bike? - In that tree.
先生 姓名
Name, sir?
瑞恩·辛克莱
Ryan Sinclair.
-等下 你上过红地小学 -对
- Wait. Redlands Primary? - Yeah!
-娅斯敏·坎 -我的天 小娅
- Yasmin Khan! - Oh, my God! Yaz!
是啊
I know!
看看你 当上条子了
Look at you. You're a fed!
对 但我们不这么叫
Yeah. We don't call it that.
我还在培训 第二年实习
I'm still training - second year probation.
你呢 你做什么呢
What about you, what you up to?
-仓库工人 -这样啊
- Warehouse worker. - Oh. Right.
-喜欢吗 -超讨厌
- Like it? - Hate it.
只是为了供我考执业资格证
It's cash while I study for my NVQ.
-我想当机修工 -那不错
- Trying to be a mechanic. - That's good.
但你必须把这个带走 说真的
You have to take this away, though. Seriously.
天很快就要黑了 你不能把它扔这里
It's going to be dark any minute. You can't dump this here.
我没有 我都抬不了它
I didn't, I can't even lift it.
拜托瑞恩 跟我就说实话吧
Oh, come on, Ryan. It's me.
-你摸摸看 -什么
- Touch it. - What?
看见没 特别冻手
See? It's freezing.
下一站是格林德尔福德
The next station is Grindleford.
你觉得他真的会叫我爷爷吗
Do you ever think he's going to call me Grandad?
给他一些时间
Give him time.
咱们都结婚三年了
Three years we've been married.
而你从未这么幸福过
And you've never been happier!
没法让他不粘着我
Can't keep his hands off me, love.
-规矩点 -绝不
- Behave yourself! - Never!
-你还好吗 亲爱的 -感觉还好
- You all right, love? - Think so, yeah.
-刚刚发生了什么 -你要去哪
- What just happened? - Where you going?
就去看一眼
Just having a look.
你们在做什么
What're you doing?!
-别上铁轨 车可能还会动 -下车
- Don't go on t' track, it could be live! - Get off of there!
格雷姆 门被锁了 我们被关住了
Graham! The doors just locked! We're shut in.
我打不开门
I can't get them open.
哪里不对
Something's wrong.
我觉得有什么在从火车那头过来
I think something's coming down the train.
好了 离开那扇门
Right, get away from the door.
格蕾丝 去车厢后面 去后面
Grace, get to the back of the carriage. Get to the back!
等一下
Wait, one sec.
-喂 奶奶 -瑞恩 亲爱的
- Hiya, Nan. - Ryan, love.
我们的车停在了哈瑟西奇和格林德尔福德之间
Our train's stopped between Hathersage and Grindleford,
这里有件特别怪的事...
and something really weird's going...
一切还好吗
Everything all right?
奶奶
Nan?
格蕾丝 回来
Grace, get back.
-那是什么 -我也不知道
- What is it? - I've no idea.
怎么了
What?
应该能为我们争取一点时间
Should buy us a few seconds.
故事很长 待会儿讲 门呢
Oh, yeah. Long story. Tell you later. Doors?
都锁上了
Locked shut.
让我们看看怎么办
We'll see about that.
没有音速起子
No sonic!
口袋都是空的
Empty pockets.
-我讨厌口袋空空如也 -它又来了
- I hate empty pockets! - It's coming back!
你是什么
What are you?
好吧 你不喜欢问题 注重隐私 我懂
OK, you don't like questions. More the private type, I get that.
让它离我远点
Get it away from me!
你们所有人 千万别动
All of you, stay very... still.
它要杀了我们所有人
It's going to kill us!
它要杀早杀了
It could've done that already.
-奶奶 -瑞恩 别过来
- Nan! - Ryan, stay away!
我的天
Oh, my God!
你们三个 放松 但别乱动
You three, relax, but stay put.
我去查下车上别处
I'll check the rest of the train.
你俩真是啥用没有
Fat lot of use you two were.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表