《神秘博士》
(太空宝宝)
(警用公共电♥话♥亭)
你是谁?
Who are you?
我是博士
I'm the Doctor.
别光站在那里 过来看看
You don't have to stand over there. Come and have a look!
这叫做塔迪斯
It's called the TARDIS.
真棒
Nice.
但等等 我不能叫你博士
But hold on. I can't call you Doctor.
我想知道你的名字
No, I wanna know your name.
那有点困难
Yeah, that's, uh-- that's tricky.
因为我是被领养的
Because I was adopted,
收容我的星球 他们比较…注重阶层
and the planet that took me in, they were kinda-- they were kinda posh.
他们会使用称谓 例如博士、主教
They'd use titles like the Doctor or the Bishop
王妃或征服者
or the Rani or the Conquistador.
“博士”叫了一千年之后就成了我的名字
Say "Doctor" for a thousand years, and it becomes my name.
好 “星球” 我晚点再请你解释
Okay. "The planet". Parking that.
“一千年”
"Thousand years".
等等你也要一并解释
Double-parked.
所以你是博士 但你也是警♥察♥?
So, you're a doctor, but you're the police?
警用电♥话♥亭 我不是
Police box, no.
不…不 那只是伪装
No, no, no, no, that's a disguise. - Oh.
内部是时光机 但外观就像变色龙一样
Inside, it's a time and space machine, but outside, it's-- it's like a chameleon.
因为我曾经在1963年降落
'Cause once I landed in 1963,
当时街角处都有警用电♥话♥亭
and they used to have police boxes on street corners.
1963年? - 对
1963? - Yeah.
点唱机?我喜欢
Ooh, jukebox? I like that.
好 回到你刚才说的星球
Okay. So back to the planet.
我的世界叫做加利佛雷星
My world is called Gallifrey.
加利佛雷星
Gallifrey. - Mmm.
那在哪里?
And where's that?
没了
Gone!
露比 那星球没了
Ruby, it's gone, it's gone.
他们都死了
They died.
当时发生种族灭绝 大家都死了
There was a genocide, and they died.
被领养的孩子是唯一幸存的一个
So the one that was adopted was the only one left.
我是最后一位时间领主
I am the last of the Time Lords.
而能活着让我非常高兴
And I am so, so glad to be alive.
这玩意儿能飞
This thing flies.
你想看吗?
Do you wanna see?
我们来随机降落吧
Let's have a random landing.
一亿五千万年前
150 million years in the past.
不会吧 - 真的
No! - Really.
不 你在开玩笑吧?你是开玩笑的吧
No, you've gotta be kidding. You are kidding.
别闹了
Don't be so ridiculous.
外面有恐龙吗? - 我不知道
Are there dinosaurs out there? - I don't know.
出去看看
Go and have a look.
等等 不
Wait, no!
外面安全吗?
Is it safe?
如果我踩到蝴蝶或其他东西 而改变了历史呢?
What if I change history by stepping on a butterfly or summat?
那不会发生吧?谁会踩到蝴蝶呢?
Well, that's not gonna happen, is it? Who steps on butterflies?
你必须像这样 “等等 过来 蝴蝶
You'd literally have to be like, "Wait. Come here, butterfly.
过来 看招”
Come here. Have it!"
(警用公共电♥话♥亭) (供市民免♥费♥使♥用♥)
天啊
Oh, my God.
好…
That's--
好漂亮
That's so beautiful.
塔迪斯全名的意思是时间与空间相对维度
And TARDIS stands for Time And Relative Dimension In Space.
所以我们也移♥动♥了位置
So we've moved location as well.
这里将是北美洲
This will be North America.
有朝一日 这里会是怀俄明州
One day, this is Wyoming.
天啊
Wow.
一个叫绿河的小镇
Little town called Green River.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我做错什么了吗?
Did I do something wrong? - Uh--
因为我是露芭松布鲁 是第57半球的孵化者
Because I'm Rubathon Blue of the 57th Hemisphere Hatchlings,
我是不会做错事的 博士 - 但是…
and I do not do wrong things, Doctor. - But--
如果你做出了错误的指控 我就得杀了你
If you have made an incorrect accusation, I will have to kill you.
不…不 听着 等等 等一下
No, no, no. Look, just wait. Wait a minute.
我们…
Let's--
你在做什么? - 没什么 只是…
What are you doing? - Nothing. Just--
我错过什么了吗?
Am I missing summat?
没什么
Nothing.
我们再试一次如何?
Let's try that again, okay?
谢谢 - 好
Thank you. - Yeah.
好
Yeah, yeah.
好 控制台都是新的
Okay, uh, controls are new.
完全忘记了蝴蝶补偿开关
Completely forgot, the butterfly compensation switch.
好 没错 对 我们继续吧
Good. Right. Yes. Let's go forward.
给我个数字 给我个年份
Give me a number. Give me a year.
二… - 二…
Two… - Two…
一、五、零… - 一、五、零…
…one, five, oh… - …one, five, oh…
六 - 六
…six. - …six!
五位数 我喜欢
Aha! Five numbers! I like it!
我们竟然在室内
But we're indoors.
我们穿过墙壁了?
Ooh. - We got through the walls.
它像是《星际迷航》中的 物质传送器吗?
Aha! Is that like a, uh, matter transporter like in Star Trek?
我们得找一天拜访他们
We gotta visit them one day.
你说塔迪斯就像变色龙
Hey, but you said the TARDIS was like a chameleon.
但它看起来还是像警用电♥话♥亭
But it still looks like a police box.
它坏掉了
Oh, it's, uh-- it's broken.
宇宙有一大部分都受损了 宝贝
Most of the universe is knackered, babes. - Oh.
好 过来…过来
Okay. Come, come, come, come, come.
好臭
Oh, it stinks.
这地方有点不对劲
Something is wrong with this place.
这是一个即将超载的太空站
It is a space station reaching overload.
不 你让它更糟了
No, you made it worse.
不 那个才更糟糕
No, that is worse.
那是怪物吗?
Is that a monster?
不是 别傻了
No. No, don't be silly.
露比 这世上没有怪物 它们只是…
Ruby, there's no such thing as monsters. They're just…
你没见过的生物
Just creatures you haven't met yet.
你好
Hi there.
要跑?快跑 - 快跑 快跑
Oh, run, run! - Run? Run!
快跑…快跑
Run, run, run!
快 快点 快跑
Go! Come on! Run!
快点
Come on!
继续 过来
Go on! Come, come!
快进去…快进去
Get in! Get in! Get in! Get in!
好
Oh, yeah.
我想问为什么我要跑?
The question is why did I run?
因为那很可怕
'Cause it was scary.
那是新的生物
It was new.
我很爱见识新事物
I love meeting new things.
为什么它让我毛骨悚然?
So why did it give me the shivers?
我跑得再快不过 一溜烟地跑
I couldn't run fast enough. I was like "whoosh".
如果我们知道自己身在何处会有帮助的
Well, i-it'd help if we knew where we were.
不过 我还是要来按按钮
Yet again, push the button.
我们在婴儿农场中
Oh, we're on a baby farm.
一台无性生殖机
Oh, a parthenogenesis machine.
你怎么都跟婴儿有关联?
What is it with you and babies?
我才想对你说同样的话
I was gonna say the same thing to you.
我们面对一个又一个的婴儿
We've gone from baby to baby.
我不是说这些事情都有关联 但事情都是有关联的
I'm not saying things are connected, and yet, things connect.
我在找我的父母
Well, I'm the one looking for my parents.
而你有时光机
And you've got a time and space machine.
所以这地方在养育婴儿 为什么呢?
So, this place grows babies. What for?
当作食物吗? - 什么?
Food? - Foo-- Wha-What?
食物?他们可不是番茄
Food? They're not tomatoes.
还真不好意思 楼下有只饥饿的大怪物
Well, excuse me. There's a big, hungry thing downstairs.
婴儿农场能提高人口数
Baby farms boost the population.
有一些世界会无法进行生育
Sometimes a world goes sterile
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表