(DOCTOR WHO THEME)
美好的日子一般会发生什么?
你从不知道
庆祝季节变化...
(MOBILE RINGING)
你起早了! 发生了什么?
You're up early! What's happening?
真是噩梦,因为爸爸不愿听,妈妈快发疯了
It's a nightmare 'cause Dad won't listen and I'm telling you, Mum's going mental.
Martha,这是大事,你一定要阻止他
Swear to God, Martha, this is epic. You got to get in there and stop him.
我要怎么做?告诉爸爸不能带她来?
- How do I do that? - Tell Dad he can't bring her.
等等,是Leo,我等下回你
(BEEPING)
Hold on, that's Leo. I'll call you back.
Martha,如果爸爸和妈妈再吵, 告诉他们我甚至不需要派对
Martha, if Mum and Dad start to kick off,
tell them I don't even want a party. I didn't even ask for one.
我没要求过,他们可以像以前一样给我钱就行
They can always give me the money instead.
为什么要我告诉他们?你怎么不自己去说? 等等,是妈妈
Why do I have to tell them? Why can't you?
我等会回你
Hold on, that's Mum. I'll call you back.
我不介意你父亲私下嘲弄自己
I don't mind your father making a fool of himself in private,
但这是Leo的21岁生日,大家都会参加
but this is Leo's 21 st. Everyone is going to be there,
我们整个家庭会被大家耻笑
and the entire family is going to look ridiculous.
妈妈,这是个派对! 我无法阻止爸爸带她女友来
Mum, it's a party. I can't stop Dad from bringing his girlfriend.
等等,是爸爸,我等会回你
(BEEPING)
Hold on, that's Dad. I'll call you back.
Martha? 告诉你妈,Leo是我儿子
Martha, now tell your mother.
我为派对付了一半钱
Leo is my son, and I'm paying for half that party.
我有资格带我喜欢的人来
I'm entitled to bring who I like.
如果你在那和Annalise在一起 在妈妈看来像什么?
I know, but think what it's going to look like for Mum
if you're standing there with Annalise.
Annalise怎么了?
What's wrong with Annalise?
是Martha吗? 问声好!
Is that Martha? Say hi!
-Hi,Martha! Hiii! -Hiii,Annalise...
Hi, Martha! Hi!
Hi, Annalise.
使劲亲一个!亲爱的!派对见,宝贝!
Big kiss! Lots of love! See you at the party, babes!
现在带我去购物吧,大男孩
Now take me shopping, big boy.
就像这样! 你看到了吗?
Like so!
See?
看着点路,伙计!
Oi! Watch it, mate!
我今早之前还好,然后,我不知道
I was all right till this morning, and then...
我醒来又觉得晕眩
I don't know, I woke up and I felt all dizzy again.
比我来的时候更糟
It was worse than when I came in.
脉搏有点微弱
Pulse is slightly thready.
让我们看看英国最好的 学生有什么建议
Well, let's see what Britain's finest might suggest. Any ideas, Morgenstern?
有什么主意,Morgenstern?
Er, dizziness could be a sign of early onset diabetes.
头昏眼花可能是糖尿病的早期症状
不太可能是糖尿病,请原谅,Finnegan小姐 有其他意见吗? Swales?
Hardly early onset, if you'll forgive me, Miss Finnegan.
Any more ideas? Swales?
建议进行CT扫瞄
Urn...
- Could recommend a CT scan. - And spend all our money?
浪费我们的钱? Jones?
Jones?
我们可以给Meniere验血
We could take bloods and check for Méniére's disease.
或者我们可以直接问病人
Or we could simply ask the patient.
你昨晚晚饭吃了些什么?
What did you have for dinner last night?
-我吃的沙拉 -前天呢? -还是沙拉
I had salad.
- And the night before? - Salad, again.
上个星期每晚都吃沙拉, 与我的指导相反
And salad every night for the past week, contrary to my instructions.
缺乏盐分,仅此而已 简单的,普通的盐
A salt deficiency, that's all.
Simple, honest salt.
希波克拉底他详细说明过盐的优点 (注:希波克拉底,古希腊医师,称医药之父)
Hippocrates himself expounded on the virtues of salt.
曾建议吸入海水的蒸汽
Recommended the inhalation of steam from sea water.
毫无疑问,如果他被我的学生所折磨
Though no doubt if he'd been afflicted with my students,
他的誓言可能会更有趣的多
his oaths might have been rather more colourful.
Smith先生,早安,今天还好吗?
Now then, Mr Smith, a very good morning to you. How are you today?
噢,还不算糟,你知道,还有点不舒服
Oh, not so bad. Still a bit, you know... Blah.
John Smith,昨天有些腹痛,Jones?
John Smith, admitted yesterday with severe abdominal pains.
为什么不看看你能发现些什么?给我点惊喜
Jones, why don't you see what you can find? Amaze me.
-在外面到处乱跑可不太明智,是吧? -你说什么?
It wasn't very clever running around outside, was it?
- Sorry? -on Chancellor Street, this morning.
-今早在大臣街上,你跑到我面前解开领带 -真的吗?
- Came up to me and took your tie off. - Really? What did I do that for?
我为何要那么做?
I don't know, you just did.
-我不知道,你就是那么做了 -不是我,我一直在床上,可以问护士
Not me. I was here in bed. Ask the nurses.
真奇怪,看起来很像你,你有兄弟吗?
Well, that's weird 'cause it looked like you.
没,不再有了。就我一个
- Have you got a brother? - No, not any more. Just me.
随着时光流逝,我变得更软弱 和更令人厌烦,Miss Jones?
As time passes and I grow ever more infirm and weary, Miss Jones...
对不起
Sorry.
好了...
Right.
(HEARTS BEATING)
我为下一代而哭泣
I weep for future generations.
你找心脏的位置有什么问题吗?
Are you having trouble locating the heart, Miss Jones?
我不知道
Urn, I don't know. Stomach cramps?
-胃抽筋? -那只是一个症状,不是诊断
That is a symptom, not a diagnosis.
你宁可通不过基本技能考核 也不先参考一下病人的记录
And you rather failed basic techniques
by not consulting first with the patient's chart.
-今早我也遇到这样的事 -我也遇到过
That happened to me this morning.
I had the same thing on the door handle.
-我也是,在电梯里 -只是没料到而已
- And me, in the lift. - Well, it's only to be expected.
有雷暴正在接近
There's a thunderstorm moving in
闪电是静电的一种形式,第一个证实的是...
and lightning is a form of static electricity,
as was first proven by... Anyone?
-有人知道吗? -Benjamin Franklin
Benjamin Franklin.
正确
Correct.
我的伙计Ben!真是难忘的日子, 我拿的风筝绳子都烧断了,自己也淋湿了
My mate, Ben. That was a day and a half. I got rope burns off that kite.
-很好 -然后我触电了!
- And then I got soaked. - Quite.
And then I got electrocuted!
-继续前进... -我想也许是精神病人的一次参观
Moving on.
I think perhaps a visit from psychiatric.
下一个我们要看的是...
And next, we have Mr...
不,听着,我想出了一个计划
No, listen, I've worked out a plan.
我们告诉Annalise今晚的食物全都是含糖的
We tell Annalise that the buffet tonight is 100% carbohydrate,
然后她一定就不会来了!
and she won't turn up.
认真点,她花的是我们的财产,还是假冒的肤色!
I wish you'd take this seriously.
That's our inheritance she's spending on fake tan.
我离的不远,我们见个面吧
Tell you what, I'm not that far away.
我们可以草拟个作战计划
I'll meet you for a sandwich, we can draw up a battle plan.
-在这种天气里?我不会出去,在下倾盆大雨 -我这里没下
What, in this weather? I'm not going out, it's pouring down.
It's not raining here.
(THUNDER RUMBLING)
老天,真奇怪
God, that's weird. It's raining right on top of you.
-你头顶上在下雨,我能看到,我在的地方却干的 -你只是运气好罢了
- I can see it, but it's dry where I am. - Well, you just got lucky.
就像在卡♥通♥片里,一个人头顶上来了一片云
No, but it's like in cartoons, when a man's got a cloud over his head.
我来告诉你我们要怎么做
Yeah, but listen, I'll tell you what we do...
我们告诉爸爸和Annalise早些到,大约7:30
We tell Dad and Annalise to get there early, about 7:30,
我们叫Leo同样的时间去庆祝生日
and we tell Leo to get there at the same time
so we can do all that birthday stuff.
我们叫妈妈在8:30,9点左右到那里
We tell Mum to get there for about 8:50-9:00,
那就能给我时间和Annalise谈谈, 然后... 什么?
then that gives me time to have a word with Annalise and...
What?
-那雨 -只是下雨
- The rain. - It's only rain.
Martha,你有没有看到那雨?
Martha, have you seen the rain?
怎么大家都对下雨感到大惊小怪?
Why is everyone fussing about rain?
-在向上 -雨在向上落
It's going UP-
The rain is going up.
-到底怎么了? -你没事吧?
What the hell was that?
Are you all right?
我想是的
I think so, yeah.
-好像是地震还是... ? -Martha!
It felt like an earthquake or...
是晚上
Martha, it's night.
但现在是中午啊
- But it was lunch time... - It's not night.
-不是晚上 -但一定是
But it's got to be. It's dark.
外面都黑了
我们在月球上
- We're on the moon! - Can't be.
不可能!我们在月球上
We're on the moon.
我们在该死的月球上!
We're on the bloody moon.
-对不起,小姐,不能进去 -我的老天
I'm sorry, miss, no.
Oh, my God.
(SIREN WAILING)
Martha? Martha,能听见我吗?
Martha? Martha, can you hear me?
Martha?
Martha?
(PEOPLE SCREAMING)
来人帮帮我!
Somebody help! Somebody help me!
-你看到Stoker先生吗? -对不起,我帮不了你
- Have you seen... - I'm sorry, I can't.
好了,大家回到床上去,出现了紧急情况, 但我们会解决的,不用担心
All right now, everyone, back to bed.
We've got an emergency, but we'll sort it out. Don't worry.
这是真的,这确实是真的!
It's real. It's really real.
-等等 -不要!我们会失去空气的!
- Hold on. - Don't! We'll lose all the air!
它们不是密封的,如果空气会泄漏出去 早就发生了,但是没有,可怎么会?
But they're not exactly airtight. If the air was gonna get sucked out,
it would've happened straightaway, but it didn't.
不错的观点! 事实上很聪明 你叫什么名字?
- So, how come? - Very good point!
- Brilliant, in fact. What was your name? - Martha.
-Martha -是姓Jones,对吗?
And it was Jones, wasn't it?
好吧,Martha Jones,问题是我们如何呼吸的?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表