Find out what you can, but don't
hang around. Where are you?
我得走了!有人来了!
Gotta go! Got company!
别担心 我把东西按原处放回去去了
Don't worry. I put everything
back the way I found out.
除了这个
Except this.
总有点东西不对的 是吧?
there's always a bit
left over, isn't there?
我看见它们了 但我想它们在休眠
快出去 快出去!
'I can see them, but I think they're
asleep. Get out! Just get out!'
再问一次 先生 你怎么到指挥舱的?
One more time, sir. How the hell
did you get into the command module?
我说了! 我在为总统办一件
最高机密的任务
I told you! I'm on a top
secret mission for the President.
那你能跟尼克松总统通电♥话♥证明吗
Well, maybe if you just get President
Nixon to assure us of that, sir,
那样最好了
that would be swell.
我给他发信息了
I sent him a message.
你好 你是Gardner先生吧?
安保负责人?
Hello, I believe it's Mr Gardner,
is that correct? Head of security?
是的 总统
Ah, yes, sir. Yes, Mr President.
- Grant先生 是吧?
- 是的 总统
Mr Grant, is it? Yes, Mr President.
成千上万的美国人梦想着这一天
The hopes and dreams of millions
of Americans stand here today,
在肯尼迪角 而你守护着这些梦想
at Cape Kennedy, and you are
the men who guard those dreams.
我代表美国人♥民♥感谢你
On behalf of the American people,
I thank you.
- 您言重了 总统
- 我听说你的孩子要出生了 Grant先生?
You're welcome, Mr President.
I understand you have a
baby on the way, Mr Grant?
- 是的 总统先生
- 你希望是男孩还是女孩?
Yes, Mr President. What are you
hoping for, a boy or a girl?
只要健康就行 总统
Just a healthy American, sir.
说的没错
A healthy American
will do just nicely.
好的 伙计们 听着
Now, fellas, listen. This man here.
这人代号♥是博士 为我私人办事的
Code name, The Doctor, is doing
some work for me, personally.
可以放他一马吗?
Could you cut him a little slack?
总统 他闯进阿波罗11号♥了
Er, Mr President,
he did break into Apollo 11.
我相信他有原因的
Well, I'm sure he had
a very good reason for that.
我需要你放了他 这样他能
But I need you to release
him now, so he can get on
继续为美国人♥民♥做一件很重要的事
with some very important
work for the American people.
- 你能做到吗?
- 呃...
Could you do that for me? Well...
孩子 我是你的头儿哦
Son, I am your Commander in Chief.
那就依您所言 总统先生
Then I guess that would be fine,
Mr President.
很高兴听到你这样说
Glad to hear it.
谢谢!
Thank you!
再见
Bye-bye.
先生们 你们继续
Carry on, gentlemen.
美国向你们致敬
America salutes you.
这个地方 很多年前就被关闭了
This place,
it's been closed for years.
你在这里做什么呢?
What have you been doing?
那个孩子
Oh, the child,
要好好照顾她
she must be cared for.
这很重要
It's important.
这是他们说的
That's what they said.
谁说的?
That's what who said?
CLINK!
你好 你是谁?
Hello. Who are you?
不 我想她正在做梦
No, I think she's just dreaming.
你好? 我透过那个小窗口看见你了
Hello? I saw you, looking
through the hatch...
怎么可能?
How?
这怎么会是我?
How can that be me?
你是谁? 我不明白 告诉我你是谁!
Who are you? I don't understand,
so just tell me who you are!
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不是故意要向你开枪
I didn't mean to shoot you.
我很高兴没打中
I'm glad I missed.
但是你杀了博士
But you killed The Doctor.
你将要杀了博士
You're going to kill him.
但你是谁?
But who are you?
请告诉我 我不明白!
Just please tell me,
because I don't understand!
请帮帮我
Please help me.
帮帮我 求你了
Help me, please.
Aaaargh!
还有些问题
It's just some questions.
是 我明白了
Yes, I see.
那是谁? Renfrew医生?
Who was that? Doctor Renfrew?
那是谁?
Who was that?
什么谁啊?
Who was who?
你是什么? 你可以告诉我
What are you? You can tell me.
因为我不会记得的
Cos I won't remember.
你侵略了我们 你们无处不在
You invaded us. You're everywhere.
帮我! Canton 快来帮帮我?!
Help me!
Canton, please will you help me?!
- 你带武器了?
- 这世界是我们的
Are you armed? This world is ours.
自从有火和轮子的时代
我们就开始统治这个世界了
We have ruled it since
the wheel and the fire.
- 我们不需要武器
- 是吗?
We have no need of weapons. Yeah?
欢迎来到美国
Welcome to America.
Amy!
Amy!
你必须把在这个办公室里发生的一切
都录下来 一字不落
You have to tape everything that
happens in this office, every word.
- 否则我们无法知道你是否被影响了
- 博士 你要给我个更好的理由
or we won't know if you're under
the influence. Doctor, you have
to give me more than this.
你在阿波罗11号♥里做什么?
What were you doing to Apollo 11?
一件事 一件明智的事 不要再问了
A thing. A clever thing.
No more questions.
你必须只信任我一个人
You have to trust me
and nobody else.
博士! 是Canton!
Doctor! It's Canton!
快 他需要我们!
Quick, he needs us!
帮我!
'Help me!'
- 快 我... 我看不见! 来人帮帮我!
- Amy!
'Please, I can't, I can't see!
Somebody help me!' Amy!
Amy 你能听见我说话吗?
Amy, can you hear me?
Amy 我要把锁打开 你往后站
Amy, I'm going to try to blow the
lock. I need you to stand back.
好了 放下枪 我来吧!
Amy 我们来了 你还好吧?
OK, gun down, I've got it!
Amy, we're here. Are you OK?
我看不见!
'I can't see!'
她在哪 博士?
Where is she, Doctor?
- 是空的
- 好黑 太黑了
- It's empty.
- 'It's dark, it's so dark.
我不知道我在哪
'I don't know where I am.
有人能听见我吗?
'Please, can anybody hear me?'
他们把这个从她身体里取出来了?
They took this out of her?
他们怎么做到的 博士?
How did they do that, Doctor?
SOBBING
为什么我们还能听见她的声音?
Why can I still hear her?
这不是个录音器吗?
Is it a recording?
它的默认设置是现场同步播放的
It defaults to live.
This is current.
不管她现在在哪 这是她正在说的话
Wherever she is right now,
this is what she's saying.
Amy 能听见我说话吗?
我们来找你了
Amy, can you hear me?
We're coming for you.
不论你在哪 我们都会来救你 我发誓
Wherever you are,
we're coming, I swear.
她听不见你
She can't hear you.
对不起 这是单向的
I'm so sorry. It's one way.
她始终都能听见我 博士
She can always hear me, Doctor.
始终都是 不管她在哪
Always, wherever she is.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表