设备故障
-伯茨 -在
- Potts? - Yeah.
比尔·伯茨
Bill Potts.
你想要见我
You wanted to see me.
你不是这所大学的学生
Er, you're not a student at this university.
-不 我在食堂工作 -但你会听我的课
- No, I work in the canteen. - Yeah, but you come to my lectures.
我才不 从没听过
No, I don't. I never do that.
我见过你
I've seen you.
超爱你的课 全部都很棒
Love your lectures. They're totally awesome.
为什么你明明不是学生 还来听我的课
Why d'you come to my lectures when you're not a student?
我来这的第一天 在食堂负责发薯条
OK, so my first day here, in the canteen, I was on chips.
有个姑娘 学生 很美
There was this girl. Student. Beautiful.
像模特 但是还会说话 有思想
Like a model, only with talking and thinking.
她一看你 你魂就没了
She looked at you and you perved.
每次都是 自动的 跟物理规律似的
Every time, automatic. Like physics.
四目相对 被勾了魂 我就多给她薯条
Eye contact, perversion. So I gave her extra chips.
每一次 都多给薯条 像是回报她的勾魂
Every time, extra chips. Like a reward for all the perversion.
每天 我都负责薯条用奖励她
Every day, got myself on chips, rewarded her.
然后 终于 她看向了我
Then, finally - finally - she looked at me.
像是她终于注意到了这些多出来的薯条
Like she'd noticed, actually noticed, all the extra chips.
你知道我意识到了什么
Do you know what I realised?
她很胖
She was fat.
我把她喂胖了
I'd fatted her.
但这就是人生 美貌或薯条 我喜欢薯条
But that's life, isn't it? Beauty or chips. I like chips.
她也是 所以没什么的
So did she. So that's OK.
但这怎么解释
And how does that in any way explain
你总来听我的课
why you keep coming to my lectures?
确实不太能解释 是吧
Yeah, it doesn't really, does it?
我本以为能顺势说出什么理由来
I was hoping something would develop.
那是什么
What's that?
警♥察♥电♥话♥亭
A police telephone box?
-是 -你是买♥♥的套件拼装起来的吗
- Yeah. - Did you build it from a kit?
-它来时就这样 -那你怎么把它移进来的
- No, it came like that. - Then how did you get it in here?
门太小了 窗户也是
The door's too small and so are the windows.
我把窗户还有一部分墙拆了
I had the window and a part of the wall taken out
把它抬了进来
and it was lifted in.
-用吊车抬的吗 -是 吊车
- What, with a crane? - Yeah, with a crane.
它比看着重多了
It's heavier than it looks.
-你为什么一直来听我的课 -因为我喜欢
- Why do you keep coming to my lectures? - Because I like them.
大家都喜欢 你的课超棒的
Everybody likes them, they're amazing.
-为什么是我 -为什么你什么
- Why me? - Why you what?
那么多不该去听你课的人去听了课
Plenty of people come to your lectures that aren't supposed to.
-为什么找到我 -我注意到了你
- Why pick on me? - Well, I noticed you.
是 但为什么
Yeah, but why?
大部分人在遇到不懂的东西时 他们皱眉
Well, most people when don't understand something, they frown.
而你...
You...
会微笑
Smile.
我跟你说下我不明白的吧
I'll tell you what I don't understand.
你在这里讲了很久的课 都半个世纪了
You've been lecturing here for a long time. 50 years,
据某些人说
some people say.
办公室的娜毕莱说你教了70年
Nabeela in the office says over 70.
然后你想 为什么他看着没那么老
And you're thinking, "Well, he doesn't look old enough"?
不是 我很好奇你到底应该教什么
No. I'm wondering what you're supposed to be lecturing on.
这所大学好像能让你随心所欲
It's like the university let you do whatever you like.
有一次 你本应该教量子物理学
One time, you were going to give a lecture on quantum physics.
-结果你教了诗歌♥ -诗歌♥物理都一回事
- You talked about poetry. - Poetry, physics, same thing.
怎么会一回事
How is it the same?
因为都有韵律 你在这所大学做什么
Because of the rhymes. What are you doing at this university?
-我一直想来这里 -来发薯条吗
- I always wanted to come here. - Yeah, to serve chips?
总之 你快问完了吧
So anyway, am I nearly done?
你希望结束吗
Do you want to be?
再见
See ya.
你成绩只要低于优一次 就结束
You ever get less than a first, then it's over.
-你说什么 -优
- You what? - A first.
-每一次 不然我现在就叫停 -停什么
- Every time, or I stop immediately. - Stop what?
当你的个人导师
Being your personal tutor.
但我不是学生
But I'm not a student.
我不是这所大学的学生 我都没申请过
I'm not part of the university. I never even applied.
我们待会儿会把这些搞定
We'll sort all that out later.
这事你大概应该在很久之前就搞定
You kind of have to sort that out earlier.
交给我吧 我就当你是答应了
Leave it with me. I'm assuming that it's a yes.
-我答应了 -我每个工作日下午六点见你
- Yes. - I'll see you at 6pm every weekday.
我不管谁要死了 绝对不要迟到
I don't care who's dying - never, ever be late.
我很看重时间
I'm very particular about time.
别人都管你叫博士
People just call you the Doctor.
我该怎么叫你
What do I call you?
博士
The Doctor.
但博士不是个名字 我不能光叫你博士
But Doctor's not a name. I can't just call you Doctor.
什么博士
Doctor what?
神秘博士 第十季第一集
驾驶员
时间 时间永不消逝
Time! Time doesn't pass.
时间流逝不过是幻觉 而幻象师就是生活
The passage of time is an illusion, and life is the magician.
因为生活每次只让你经历其中一天
Because life only lets you see one day at a time.
你记得昨天还活着
You remember being alive yesterday,
你希望明天继续活着
you hope you're going to be alive tomorrow.
所以感觉上好像你从一天活到了另一天
So it feels like you're travelling from one to the other.
但你根本没动
But nobody's moving anywhere.
电影里的人也没在动
Movies don't really move.
他们只是大量的静态图片
They're just pictures, lots and lots of pictures.
全都静止不动 是某一时刻的冻结
All of them still, none of them moving. Just frozen moments.
但你如果快速浏览这些图片
But if you experience those pictures one after the other,
一切都活过来了
then everything comes alive.
-我准时了吗 -这是个宏大的问题
- Am I on time? - That's a very big question.
导师 博士
你是我的寄养母亲
You know you're my foster mum?
导师 博士
他就像是我的寄养导师
He's like my foster tutor.
导师 博士
要不要我把这家伙狠狠打一顿
Am I going to have to break every bone in his body?
不是那种关系
It's not like that.
对男人你可得留心着点
You need to keep your eye on men.
其实我留心的不是男人
Men aren't where I keep my eye, actually.
想象一下所有时间同时发生
Imagine if time all happened at once...
你人生的每一刻都展示在你面前
Every moment of your life laid out around you...
像一座城市 由每天构成的大厦屹立街边
Like a city. Streets full of buildings made of days.
你出生的那一天 你死去的那一天
The day you were born, the day you die.
你恋爱的那一天 你分手的那一天
The day you fall in love, the day that love ends.
这座城市里充满了成功
A whole city built from triumph
心碎和百无聊赖
and heartbreak and boredom
还有欢笑和各种生活琐事
and laughter and cutting your toenails.
这将是你待过的最欢乐的地方
It's the best place you will ever be.
时间是一座关于自我的建筑
Time is a structure relative to ourselves.
我去叫酒
I'll get them in.
时间是由我们的生活构成的空间
Time is the space made by our lives
在那里 我们永远肩并肩
where we stand together, forever.
时间与空间的
Time And Relative Dimension...
相对维度
in Space.
这就是生活
It means life.
-只要薯条吗 -谢谢
- Just chips, yeah? - Please.
这么说你成了她的导师了
So you're tutoring her, then?
-是的 -为什么呢
- Yes, I am. - Why?
为什么不呢
Why not?
因为你不能涉入太深
You're not supposed to get involved.
话说你都教她什么
What are you teaching her anyway?
什么都教
Everything.
你怎么可能对一个人"什么都教"
Well, how can you teach anyone everything?
因为"什么都教"押韵
Because everything rhymes.
链接苹果和阿尔法 注意同步和分路...
Links apple and alpha, synchronous and diverging...
你应该把它翻过来
Yeah, you want to turn that.
你应该把它旋转一下
You want to rotate it.
你怎么给楼上的门设的安保
The door upstairs, how did you set the security?
非友勿入
Friends only.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表