-散开 -趴下
- Spread out! - Get down!
怎么了
What's wrong?
那是个小孩吗
Was that a child?
那边的 站住
You there, stop!
别跑了
Stop running!
没事的
It's OK.
我不会伤害你的
Not going to hurt you.
-别再跑了 -坎佐
- Just don't run. - Kanzo?
我会追过去的
I'll catch up!
封闭无人机离这里只有两英里
There are clam drones two miles away.
我知道 我会没事的
I know! I'll be fine.
你走吧
Just go.
你在这外边做什么
What are you doing out here?
你迷路了吗
Did you get lost?
站着别动
Stay still.
一动也不要动
Stay absolutely still.
我扫描一下地面
I'm just scanning the ground.
这里不只有我们
I think we've got company.
你知道鬼手地雷是什么吗
Do you know what hand mines are?
那么你就知道一定要站着别动了
Well, in that case you know you've got to stand absolutely still.
对吧
Right?
以前看过鬼手地雷吗
Ever seen a hand mine?
在哪
Where?
没事 没事的
OK. It's OK.
一切都会没...
Everything's going to be fine...
救命
Help me!
谁来救救我
Someone, please!
救命
Help me!
救命
Help me!
你生存的几率大概只有千分之一
Your chances of survival are about one in a thousand.
所以你应该这么做
So here's what you do.
你忘掉那一千 然后专注在一之上
You forget the thousand, and you concentrate on the one.
捡起来
Pick it up.
我说捡起来
I said pick it up!
我在你正前方 大约五十英尺
I'm straight ahead of you. About 50 feet.
你能看到我吗
Can you see me?
你手中的装置建立了一条音波通道
The device in your hand is creating an acoustic corridor
所以我们可以对话
so that we can talk.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
你是谁
Who are you?
我就是个过路的
I'm just a passer-by.
我在找一个书店
I was looking for a bookshop.
你以为我在干什么
How do you think I'm doing?
这里不是书店
This isn't a bookshop.
不是 这是场战争
No, this is a war.
非常古老的战争 科技非常混杂
A very old one, going by the mix of technology.
这是哪场战争 我把它们都记混了
Which war is this? I get them all muddled up.
就只是战争
Just the war.
我在哪里 这是什么星球
Where am I? What planet is this?
我不明白
I don't understand.
我也是
Well, neither do I.
我试着不去理解 这叫开放思维
I try never to understand -- it's called an open mind.
现在 你需要做出抉择
Now, you have got to make a choice.
抉择
A choice?
是的 你必须选择活下去
Yes, you have got to decide that you're going to live.
生存仅仅是个选择 现在就选它吧
Survival is just a choice -- choose it now.
如果我动了 它们会抓住我
If I move, they'll get me.
我说过了 你有千分之一的几率
I told you, you have one chance in a thousand.
但是只要有个一就足够了
But one is all you ever need.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
来吧 坚信未来
Come on! Faith in the future!
介绍一下你自己
Introduce yourself!
告诉我这个不会死在今天的男孩的名字
Tell me the name of the boy who isn't going to die today.
戴沃斯
Davros.
我的名字叫戴沃斯
My name is Davros.
喂
Hello?
你还在吗
Are you still there?
求你了 你得帮帮我
Please, you've got to help me.
你说我可以活下来 你说会帮助我
You said I could survive! You said you'd help me!
帮帮我
Help me!
摩多瓦
我们是群蟒
We are Colony Sarff.
我们带来
We bring...
伤痛
harm.
博士在哪
Where is the Doctor?
博士在哪
Where is the Doctor?
博士在哪
Where is the Doctor?!
摩多瓦影子宣言协会
派遣军团管制那两个扇区
Deploy the under-regiment across both sectors.
那种数量的自杀月球不可忽视
That number of suicide moons cannot be ignored.
看来有人突破了我们的安保措施
Apparently we have a security breach.
我不会问你是如何进来的
I won't ask how you got in here.
但我要求你表明来意 群蟒
But I will demand to know your business, Colony Sarff.
博士在哪
Where is the Doctor?
我不知道
I've no idea.
他不关我们的事
He's not our concern,
而他肯定也不关你主子的事
and he's certainly not your employer's.
我要找博士
The Doctor is required.
找他干什么
For what?
群蟒 你得告诉我
Colony Sarff, you need to tell me.
戴沃斯找博士是想做什么
What does Davros want with the Doctor?
卡恩星球
[时间领主殖民地]
欢迎 群蟒
Welcome, Colony Sarff.
我们是卡恩圣女会
We are the Sisterhood of Karn.
曾在50周年特别集序幕短片《博士之夜》中出现
若你不立即离开本星球
If you do not leave our world immediately,
我们就扒了你的皮
we will take your skin.
博士在哪
Where is the Doctor?
和往常一样 就在你身后
Where he always is. Right behind you,
又先你一步
and one step ahead.
要找博士你就得小心点 群蟒
Tread carefully when you seek the Doctor, Colony Sarff,
否则你可能永远都找不到他
or he will be the last thing you find.
戴立克创造者 斯卡洛星暗黑领主
Davros, creator of the Daleks,
戴沃斯
dark Lord of Skaro.
他想怎样
What of him?
戴沃斯就要死了
Davros is dying.
戴沃斯是上古人物
Davros is ancient.
数百年前就该白骨成灰了
He should have been dust centuries ago.
他有消息要带给博士
He has a message for the Doctor.
那就说与我听
Then you will give it to me.
你的能力在这里形同无物
Your powers mean nothing here.
把消息告诉我 然后赶紧离开
Give me the message and leave.
告诉博士
Tell the Doctor --
戴沃斯知道
Davros knows.
戴沃斯记得
Davros remembers.
告诉他 他终将最后一次面对戴沃斯
Tell him he must face Davros one last time.
戴沃斯知道
Davros knows.
戴沃斯记得
Davros remembers.
博士
Doctor?
你到底做了什么
What have you done?
博士
Doctor...
博士
Doctor...
博士
Doc-tor...
您又做梦了 戴沃斯大人
You are dreaming, Lord Davros.
不是
No.
我只是 在预想
I am... anticipating.
我无法找到他
He cannot be found.
当然能找到
Of course he can.
他有个弱点
He has a weakness.
想找博士
If you seek the Doctor,
就先找他的朋友
first, seek his friends.
放学之后我能拿回来吗
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表