不 有关系
No, it's not fine.
根本就不是没关系
It... It really isn't... fine.
我找到伽里弗雷了
I've found Gallifrey!
天哪
Oh, my God...
我根据她所说的
I entered the co-ordinates,
请输入坐标
输入了坐标
just like she said.
搜索中
我真的找到了伽里弗雷
And I found Gallifrey.
这一次 她总算没有说谎
For once, she wasn't lying.
那你现在准备怎么办
So, what are you going to do now?
回家
Go home.
伽里弗雷会是个好地方
Gallifrey can be a good place.
我可以回去帮忙
I can help make it that.
-就凭你 -闭嘴
- What, you? - Shut up!
你不会再偷个塔迪斯逃走吗
You won't just steal a TARDIS and run away?
这次不会了 再也不会了
No, not this time. Never again.
再也不会了
Never again.
前路漫漫 所以
It's a long commute, so,
我想到 你和丹尼
you know I thought, with you and Danny...
是啊 我和丹尼
Yeah. Me and Danny.
我和丹尼 我们会好好的
Me and Danny, we are going to be fine.
你别担心了 回家去吧
Don't you worry. You go home.
回家吧
Go home.
去当个国王什么的
Go be a king or something.
是啊 我说不定会这么做
Yeah, I might do that.
或者女王 都行
Or queen, you know, whatever.
是啊 女王 听起来也很不错
Yeah, queen, that would be good, too.
做为告别 我们要不要打破一次传统
Tell you what, seeing as it's goodbye, shall we break a habit?
什么 什么传统
What? What habit?
抱一下吧
Hug?
可以啊
Why not.
动作幅度要适中
Within reason.
快点 你没多少时间了
Come on, you're on the clock.
好的
Fair enough.
你为什么不喜欢拥抱 博士
Why don't you like hugging, Doctor?
我从来不相信拥抱
Never trust a hug...
这只是为了不让别人看见自己的脸
it's just a way to hide your face.
博士
Doctor?
和你一起旅行的感觉真的很特别
Travelling with you made me feel really special.
谢谢你
Thank you for that.
谢谢你让我觉得自己很特别
Thank you for making me feel special.
我也要为此谢谢你
Thank you for exactly the same.
[稍后有彩蛋]
有人吗
Hello?
博士 你知道事情不会就这么结束的
Doctor! You know it can't end like that!
对吧 我们得快点把这事解决了
Mm? We need to get this sorted and quickly.
她一点都不好 你知道的
She's not all right, you know.
你也是
And neither are you.
我进来了
I'm coming in.
你在这啊
Ah, there you are.
我就知道我最终还是会找到你的
I knew I'd get round to you eventually.
别傻愣愣地瞪着我了 告诉我
Now, stop gawping, and tell me...
你圣诞节想要什么礼物
what do you want for Christmas?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表