what do you expect?
别再说了 没你的事了
No more talking, you are done!
好了 新目标
OK, new objective.
我们要击败这个戴立克
We are taking this Dalek down.
你这是什么表情
What's that look for?
我想扇你的时候就是这副表情
That's the look you get when I'm about to slap you!
克拉拉
Oh! Clara!
我们就要死在这里了
Are we going to die in here?
你居然还有一点开心的样子
I mean, there's a little bit of you that's pleased.
戴立克到底还是邪恶的
The Daleks are evil after all.
一切都讲得通了
Everything makes sense.
博士永远是对的
The Doctor is right!
戴立克是邪恶的 毋庸置疑
Daleks are evil, irreversibly so,
我们刚刚知道了这一点
that's what we just learned!
不 博士 我们刚知道的并不是这点
No, Doctor! That is not what we just learned!
-消灭 消灭 -关上门
- Exterminate! Exterminate! - Close the door!
黄蜂战士进入战斗岗位
Wasp fighters to action stations!
黄蜂战士进入战斗岗位
Wasp fighters to action stations!
安全系统已被入侵
The security systems have been hacked.
我们无法联♥系♥黄蜂战士
'We don't have access to the Wasps.
只有祈求上帝了
Then God save us all.
我们要把这些弹♥药♥
We need to place the charges
放在能发挥最大威力的地方
for maximum effect,
我正在扫描整个结构
I'm scanning the architecture.
-我有一个问题 -现在没空
- One question. - No time.
我们今天为什么要来这里
Why did we come here today?
是为了什么 你
What was the point? You...
你以为有一个好的戴立克
You thought there was a good Dalek.
可就算有好戴立克 只有一个又能怎样
What difference would one good Dalek make?
尽管宇宙无奇不有 但这是不可能的
All the difference in the universe, but it's impossible.
真的是这样吗
Is that a fact?
这就是我们今天的收获吗
Is that really what we've learned today?
想一想
Think about it!
我们就只知道了这些吗
Is that what we've learned?
卓妮 究竟发生了什么
Journey, what the hell's happening?
那东西把戴立克引来攻击我们了
That thing's set the Daleks on us.
它把我们困在防御工事外面了
and it's locked us out of our defences.
卓妮 你是亚里士多德号♥最后的希望了
Journey, you're the Aristotle's only hope.
我要你毁掉那个戴立克
I need you to destroy that Dalek.
消灭反抗军
The rebels will be exterminated!
不管付出什么代价
Whatever it takes.
我明白了 叔叔
Understood, Uncle.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我也是 对不起
Yeah. Me too.
克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德
Clara Oswald,
我真的不给你发工资吗
do I really not pay you?
你可雇不起我
You couldn't afford me.
不管你打算做什么 都给我放弃
Whatever you're going to do, don't do it!
不能把这个戴立克毁掉
This Dalek must not be destroyed,
我们还有更好的办法
we can do better!
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
我没疯 我站在一个戴立克里面
No, I'm inside a Dalek!
我以前可从来没到这里来过
I'm standing where I've never been.
我们不能白白浪费这个机会 机不可失
We cannot waste this chance. It won't come again.
什么机会 我有我的命令
What chance? I have my orders!
-士兵才服从命令 -我就是一名士兵
- Soldiers take orders. - And I'm a soldier.
戴立克做士兵可比你强多了
A Dalek is a better soldier than you will ever be.
你这样做赢不了的
You can't win this way.
那我们究竟要怎么办
So what do we do?!
用更好的办法
Something better.
准备登上反抗军飞船
Prepare to board the rebel ship!
一定要找到我们的同伴 戴立克
We must find our comrade, Dalek!
决不留下一个活的人类
Spare no humans!
消灭他们
Exterminate them all!
消灭
Exterminate!
消灭
Exterminate!
戴立克可不只是戴立克金属壳里的
The Dalek isn't just some angry blob
一坨愤怒的家伙
in a Dalekanium tank.
如果是的话
If it was,
辐射就会把它变成一个狂怒的疯子了
the radiation would have turned it into a raging lunatic.
它就是个狂暴的疯子 这可是戴立克
It is a raging lunatic, it's a Dalek.
但有那么一刻 它并不是
But, for a moment, it wasn't.
辐射放大了它的知觉
The radiation allowed it to expand its consciousness,
使它能够超出自身的本能进行思考
to consider things beyond its natural terms of reference.
它变好了 这说明戴立克是可以变好的
It became good. That means a good Dalek is possible.
这才是我们今天的学到的
That's what we learned today.
-我说得对吗 老师 -你最棒了
- Am I right, teach? - Top of the class.
现在一切都恢复原样了
But now it's back to how it was.
但它的所见所感还存在着
But what it saw, what it felt, is still there.
是吗 我可没看出来
Yeah, I'm not really seeing that.
不是在这
Not here.
在那里
There!
-你是说在脑皮层拱里 -邪恶中枢里
- You mean in the cortex vault? - The evil engineering?
每一份记忆都储存着
Every memory recorded.
一些被抑制了 但全部完好无缺
Some suppressed, but all still intact.
我们要向戴立克再次展现星球的重生
We need to show the Dalek that star being born again.
重现那一瞬间
Recreate that moment.
你得上去找到那一瞬间并重新激活它
You need to get up there find that moment and reawaken it.
-我吗 -对 你 好主意
- Me? - Yes, you. Good idea.
怎么上去
How?
我也不知道 想个聪明的办法
Haven't the foggiest. Do a clever thing.
一旦你成功了
And once you've done it,
戴立克就会接受新的观念
the Dalek will be suggestible to new ideas.
它会再次变得开放
It will be open again.
我会向它展示能永远扭转它思维的东西
And I will show it something that will change its mind forever!
-什么 -还不知道
- What? - Not a clue.
停靠已完成 气压已平衡
Docking initiated, pressures equalised!
军队登舰 开始进攻
Boarding corp, begin attack!
前进 消灭人类
Advance! Exterminate the humans!
寻找 发现 摧毁 不接受投降
Seek, locate, destroy! Surrender is not accepted!
这太疯狂了 我们不可能赶得及上去
This is crazy. There's no way we can get back up there in time!
-有可能 -不要 格雷琴
- Yes, there is. - No, Gretchen.
这会把抗体招来攻击我们的
It'll bring the antibodies down on us.
跟我说实话 他是疯的还是对的
Tell me the truth. Is he mad, or is he right?
我已经走到这一步了
I've come this far.
不管怎样可能都要死了
Probably going to die anyway.
不妨用剩下的时间做些有意义的事情
Wouldn't mind something to do for the rest of my life.
他是疯的还是对的
Is he mad, or is he right?
对天发誓...
Hand on my heart...
一般来说他既疯又对
most days he's both.
再问一个问题
One question, then.
这么做值得吗
Is this worth it?
若能转化一个戴立克 我便可转化全部
If I can turn one Dalek, I can turn them all.
我就能拯救未来
I can save the future.
格雷琴·艾莉森·卡莱尔
Gretchen Alison Carlisle.
做些好事并用我的名字为它命名
Do something good and name it after me.
我会做些惊天动地的事 我保证
I will do something amazing, I promise.
那样更好
Damn well better.
不要 格雷琴
No, Gretchen!
快走
Go!
它们来了
They're coming.
它们来了
They're coming!
抓住绳子
Grab hold of the rope.
-别往下看 -祝你们好运
- Don't look down. - Good luck!
你好
Hello.
我是米西
I'm Missy.
欢迎来到天堂
Welcome to heaven.
想来点茶吗
Would you like some tea?
给你来一点
Little splosh?
太好了
Lovely.
开火
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表