不过我们现在还走不了
We can't leave immediately, though.
塔迪斯需要充电
The TARDIS needs to recharge.
抱歉
Sorry...
你说什么
What?
充一晚上应该够了 对吧 克拉拉
Overnight, that should do it, shouldn't it Clara?
一晚上
Overnight?
再多一晚上 这
One more night, that's...
这没问题 对吧
That's not a problem, is it?
没有
No.
没问题
No, no problem.
多可惜啊
Oh, that's a shame, isn't it?
什么可惜
What's a shame?
全宇宙只剩下三个人
There's only three people left in the universe
你却在对另外两个人撒谎
and you're lying to the other two.
我进来第一眼就注意到了
It was the first thing I noticed when I stepped in here.
你也一定看到了 克拉拉
You must have seen it, too, Clara -
你眼睛那么大呢
you've got eyes out to here!
-看见什么 -这个宇宙已经死了
- Seen what? - The universe is dead.
曾经万物皆已消亡
Everything that ever was is dead and gone.
这扇门外空无一物 只有无尽的虚无
There is nothing beyond this door but nothingness for ever.
那为什么还要锁门
So why is it locked?
已上锁
求求你
Please...
别让我再在这里待一晚上
don't make me spend another night here.
怕黑吗
Afraid of the dark?
但是现在连黑暗之中都空无一物了
But the dark... is empty now.
不
No.
不 还有东西
No, it isn't.
你在这里会很安全
You'll be safe in here.
没有东西能冲进那扇门 我保证
Nothing gets through those doors, I promise.
你们两个打算在外面等着吗
And you two are going to wait out there?
看起来计划是这样 到底要等什么
That would seem to be the plan. Wait for what exactly?
我们就不能直接走吗
Why can't we just leave?
他说过了 塔迪斯在充电
Like he said - it's recharging.
你看起来好像不信他的说法
You didn't look like you believed him.
他说话的时候我都是这个表情
That's just how my face looks when he talks.
只是个傻傻的小玩具
It's just a silly toy thing,
传家宝 据说可以带来好运
family heirloom - supposed to bring good luck.
对 好的
Right. Yes.
不怎么灵验 对吧
Didn't do a very good job, did it?
挺灵验的 你这不是来了吗
It did. You're here, aren't you?
你们俩找到我的几率可谓微乎其微
What were the chances of you two finding me?
奥森
Orson...
听我一句劝 等你回到家
Do me a favour, take my advice, when you get home,
别再时空旅行了
stay away from time travel.
这是遗传
It runs in the family.
什么
What?
抱歉 你说"这是遗传"是什么意思
Sorry - what do you mean, "runs in the family"?
没什么 只是些傻故事 我其中一位
Nothing - it's just silly stories - one of my grandparent
祖父母 其实是曾祖父母...
well, great-grandparents...
怎么了 告诉我
What is it? Tell me!
你问过我是否认识你
You asked if you knew me.
-这不是传家宝吗 -没错
- It's a family heirloom? - Yeah.
我们在做什么
What are we doing?
-等待 -等什么 等谁呢
- Waiting. - For what? For who?
如果宇宙中生物皆死
If everybody in the universe is dead,
那么外面什么都没有
then there's nobody out there.
这样想太片面
That's one way of looking at it.
不然呢
What's the other?
还有很多鬼魂
That's a hell of a lot of ghosts.
你还自带情景照明吗
Do you have your own mood lighting now?
实话说 你口音就够亮了
Because, frankly, the accent is enough.
千万别开门
-那上面的字怎么来的 -字本来就在上面
- Where did that come from? - It's always been there.
但只在夜光下显现
It's only visible in the night light.
谁写的
But who wrote it?
平克上校 显然夜里他需要这行字提醒自己
Colonel Pink. Apparently, at night, he needs a reminder.
无依无靠六个月 我猜他一定难以抗拒
Six months stranded alone, I suppose it must be tempting.
抗拒什么
What is?
陪伴
Company.
怎么回事
What's that?
-你想听什么样的解释 -靠谱的
- What kind of explanation would you like? - A reassuring one.
系统调至低功耗模式了
Well, the systems are switching to low power.
飞船上各处都存在温差
There are temperature differentials all over this ship.
貌似是暖气关闭时管道发出的声响
It's like pipes banging when the heating goes off.
-总感觉通风管里有什么东西 -没错
- Always thought there was something in the pipes. - Me, too.
你跟谁共进晚餐了
Who were you having dinner with?
你是要跟我聊天吗
Are you making conversation?
我想试试
I thought that I would give it a try.
我跟你说了 是场约会
I told you. A date.
-正式的吗 -那是场约会
- Serious? - It's a date.
一场正式的约会
A serious date?
我得先把他带来征求你同意吗
Do I have to bring him to you for approval?
我想知道他前途如何
Well, I would like to know about his prospects.
如果你好奇 我可以帮你去未来看看
If you like, I can pop ahead and check them out.
实话说 不必了
Frankly, you've already done enough.
气压在均衡...
Atmospheric pressure equalising...
或是
Or?
我们有伴了
Company.
我们为什么要留在这儿 直接走不行吗
Why are we doing this? Why don't we just go?
-因为我得知道 -为什么 知道什么
- Because I need to know. - Why? About what?
如果有一种生物生来就精于躲藏
Suppose that there are creatures that live to hide
只会在幼童 老朽 疯子或者
that only show themselves to the very young or the very old
-不相信的人面前才会现身 -好吧
- or the mad or anyone who wouldn't be believed... - OK...
等到万物皆死 只剩一人孤留宇宙
What would those creatures do when everyone was gone,
这些生物会干什么
when there was only one man left standing in the universe?
千万别开门
怎么回事
What's that?
船体可能在降温
Potentially, the hull cooling.
"可能"
"Potentially"?
应该
Believably.
有人在敲门
Someone knocking.
没错
Yes.
博士 你不信这些的吧
Doctor, you don't actually believe all this, do you?
隐藏生物
Hiding creatures -
床底幽灵
things from under the bed.
镜中何物影幢幢
What's that in the mirror?
倒映眼角留余光
Or the corner of your eye?
背后脚步声声响 却又无人过身旁
What's that footstep following, but never passing by?
我们大老远来到宇宙的尽头
Did we come to the end of the universe
难不成就为了一首童谣
because of a nursery rhyme?
关闭
开启
-门是你开的 对吧 -不是
- That's you turning, right? - No.
-快回塔迪斯里 -为什么
- Get in the TARDIS. - Why?
我得知道
I have to know.
博士 博士
Doctor. Doctor...
进塔迪斯 现在
The TARDIS, now!
好好 有人在外面 现在可以离开了
OK. OK. Somebody is out there - now we know we can leave!
-博士 -这是气压阀
Oh, Doctor! It's a pressure lock
释放它可以触发开启程序
releasing it could've triggered the opening mechanism.
外面有空气吗
Is there an atmosphere out there?
飞船外有空气护层
There's an air shell round the ship.
你怎么还在这
Why are you still here?
因为我不会让你独自面对危险
Because I'm not going to leave you in danger!
那你就用不着跟我一起旅行了
Then you will never travel with me again,
因为我们已经说好了
because that is the deal!
进塔迪斯 马上 我怎么说你怎么做
TARDIS, now! Do as you are told!
你是个傻瓜
You're an idiot.
我知道
I know.
锁定解除
-发生什么了 -他在开门
- What's happening? - He's opening the door.
也许它们都在等 也许等我们都死了
Perhaps they're all just waiting, perhaps when we're all dead,
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表