我们也是
Which is exactly where we're going.
耐火的森林
Flame proof forest...
耐火的森林
Flame... proof... forest!
胜过千枚原♥子♥弹♥的威力却没人受伤
A thousand atom bombs and no-one hurt...
我简直是蠢货博士
I am Doctor Idiot!
克拉拉 回来 回来
Clara! Come back here! Come back!
他在叫你
He's calling you.
对 让他叫吧 带孩子们回家更重要
Yes, let him call. This is more important.
克拉拉 平克老师 梅芙
Clara! Mr Pink! Maebh!
所有人 快 快
All of you! Quick! Quick!
回来 回来 快点
Come back, come back. Come on.
梅芙 快点 孩子
Maebh, quick, girl, quick! Come on.
看 就在屏幕上
It's there on the screen, look.
巨型太阳耀斑 朝地球扑来
Big solar flare. Headed this way.
每秒速度一千公里 还有日冕物质抛射
A thousand kilometres a second. Coronal mass ejection.
和磁暴 这可都是大灾变
Geomagnetic storm. It's huge.
此时太阳释放的太阳风
It's brewing up a solar wind
足以吹走整个地球
big enough to blow this whole planet away.
我还以为你们的老师已经教过这些了
I assumed your teachers have mentioned this.
我觉得愉快的郊游说这个太煞风景
I thought it would spoil an otherwise enjoyable walk.
好吧
OK. OK.
这就是坏消息
Well, this is the bad news.
好消息是 这种事曾经发生过
The good news is, it's happened before.
而你们还安然无恙
And you're still here!
1908年的通古斯大爆♥炸♥
The Tunguska Blast, 1908 -
[发生在俄♥罗♥斯♥西伯利亚埃文基自治区的大爆♥炸♥
威力相当于500枚原♥子♥弹♥或者几十枚氢弹同时爆♥炸♥]
[超过2150平方公里内的6千万棵树焚毁倒下]
本来会使地球偏离自转轴
that should have blown the whole planet off its axis.
但是没有 只刮倒了几棵树
But it didn't. It knocked a few trees over.
应该说是几万棵
Well, a few tens of thousands of trees over.
巴西的库鲁萨 同样的故事
Curu?á in Brazil. Same story.
[1930年8月13日的空中陨石爆♥炸♥事件
被称作巴西通古斯事件]
地球本来会撞得粉碎 但却没有
Earth should have been smashed, but it wasn't.
这两件事的共同点是什么
What do these things have in common?
真的真的吓坏我们了
They're really, really scaring us?
都有树
Trees!
每当地球面临天外冲击
Whenever there's a planet-threatening,
威胁到地球存亡时 总会有树
extra-terrestrial impact - trees!
无边的森林 给大气层充满氧气
Massive forest, filling the atmosphere with oxygen.
把大气层变成装满助燃气体的安全气囊
Pumping it up like a massive, highly inflammable airbag,
所以当危险物撞上来时
so that when trouble hits...
大家都死翘翘
Everyone dies.
不对 冲击将会烧掉多余的氧气
No. The impact burns off the excess oxygen.
你们会度过潮热的几天
You have some fairly hectic weather for a few days
和几个幻觉一般的黄昏
and some fairly trippy looking sunsets,
但除此之外 你们会没事的
but apart from that, you'll be all right.
我错了 这些树不是你们的敌人
I was wrong. The trees are not your enemy.
而是你们的护盾
They're your shield.
它们已经保护你们很久了
They've been saving you since for ever.
宇宙砸来的任何东西都伤害不了你们
Protecting you from everything that space can throw at you.
那道宽年轮
The wide ring.
那道红色的年轮
The red ring.
在博物馆里 露比看到一棵树的横截面
In the museum, Ruby saw a cross-section of a tree.
有一道年轮比其它年轮宽 而且是红色的
One of the rings was wider than the others, and red.
那是被树吸收的大气尘埃
Atmospheric dust, captured by the trees.
某个撞上地球的小行星留下的痕迹
The fingerprint of an asteroid.
今天也会形成红色年轮
Happy Red Ring Day.
我没明白
I don't get it.
如果它们是好的 为什么我们要砍掉它们呢
If they're good, then why are we chopping them down?
政♥府♥部署了"落叶团队"
The Government are sending out defoliating teams.
他们正在撒落叶剂
They're dropping chemicals on them right now.
你们人类有什么毛病
What is it with you people?!
你们听见声音就想关掉
You hear voices, you want to shut them up.
有树救你们就要砍掉树
The trees come to save you, you want to chop them down.
或者当地球已经在自救时
Or you think you need to save the world
你还以为需要去拯救地球
when it's already saving itself.
我承认我错了
I did admit that I was wrong.
太好了 移♥动♥通信还在运转
Excellent. Mobile networks are still operative.
我们要给每个地球人打电♥话♥
Right, we are going to call everyone on Earth
告诉他们别伤害这些树
and tell them to leave the trees alone.
能让我来吗
Can I do it?
我惹的麻烦 应该我来收拾
I started it. I should finish it.
好的 好的
OK. OK.
课堂活动 拯救地球
Class project - save the Earth.
好了 这样就行了
OK. And I think that's it.
由于出现了意料之外的森林
Essential services have been disrupted
-正常服务暂停 -梅芙 你在哪里
- due to an unexpected forest. - Maebh! Where are you?!
我们向您保证
We'd like to reassure you that
这种情况马上会得到解决
the situation will be rectified very soon.
请不要恐慌
Please don't be scared.
还请不要砍倒 焚烧或伤害树木
And please don't chop, spray or harm the trees.
它们是来帮忙的
They're here to help.
少一些恐惧 多一些信任
Be less scared. Be more trusting.
另外 阿纳蓓·艾登
Oh, and Annabel Arden,
请回家吧
please come home.
谁想近距离见证
OK, who would like to witness
十亿年一次的太阳活动
a once-in-a-billion years solar event at close quarters?
妈妈 那是我妈妈
Mum! There's my mum!
我以为我也要失去你了
I thought I'd lost you too.
不会的 永远不会
Never. Not ever.
太空之旅 谁想来
So, trip to space, anyone?
我想妈妈了
I want my mum.
我也只想要妈妈
I slightly want my mum, too.
平克先生告诉他们 多好的学习机会...
Tell them, Mr Pink, what an educational opportunity...
你去吧 我 我看到这些就够了
You go. This... this is enough for me.
什么
What?!
日冕物质抛射 地磁磁暴
Coronal ejections, geomagnetic storms.
这种景象你又能看到几次
How often do you get a playlist like that?
我是一名士兵 我拿生命冒险
I was a soldier. I put myself at risk.
可我并不想找死 虽然我还是到了这里
I didn't try too hard to survive, but somehow, here I am.
现在我知道差点失去了什么 这就够了
And now, I can see what I nearly lost. And it's enough.
我不想再看更多东西
I don't want to see more things.
我想把眼前的事物看得更清楚
I want to see the things in front of me more clearly.
眼前就有奇迹 克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德
There are wonders here, Clara Oswald.
布拉德会说"请" 就是奇迹
Bradley saying please, that's a wonder.
还有一个人 她是如此神奇
One person is more amazing...
很难理解 却比广袤宇宙更神奇
harder to understand, but more amazing than universes.
真的 这个人是谁
Really? What person is that, then?
我告诉过你们 就是这样的
I told you! I said so, didn't I?
我们可以野餐
We could have a picnic.
你不行 你要改作业
You can't. You've got marking.
不不不 那都多久之前的事了
Well, no, no, no. That was, um, from ages ago.
发生这么多事...
What happened was...
他们总会本子上面工整地标上日期
They always write the date neatly at the top of the page.
他们确实是这么做的
Yeah, they do, don't they?
上周五
Last Friday.
上周五你去了塔迪斯
You were on the TARDIS last Friday.
今天你都以为世界要毁灭了
Today, you thought the world was going to end.
却还没告诉我真♥相♥
You still didn't tell me the truth.
我想说来着 被他打断了
I tried. He interrupted.
我不在乎真♥相♥如何 我只想听实话
I just want to know the truth. I don't care what it is.
我只是想知道
I just want to know it.
像梅芙说的 像森林一样
Like Maebh said. Like the forest.
少一些恐惧 多一些信任
Fear a little bit less, trust a bit more.
好吧
OK.
不 不是现在
No, not now.
回家去 改作业 想一想
Go home. Do your marking. Think about it.
之后告诉我
Then tell me.
今天我从老虎嘴下救了你 总该有点回报
I saved you from a tiger today. I deserve at least that.
确实 你救了我
Yes, you did.
确实 该有回报
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表