No, not till I've fiddled with this thing.
好吧
OK.
我们继续前进吧
Shall we?
你只能找到这样的队员吗
Is that the best you could get?
二手的航♥天♥飞机 三流的宇航员
Second-hand Space Shuttle, third-hand astronauts.
这里曾经有多少人
How many people here?
四个
Four.
圣佩德罗月球矿业
Minera Luna San Pedro.
这个项目是私人资助的
It was privately financed.
他们来月球上进行矿产勘测
They were doing a mineral survey up here.
有任何信息或者求救信♥号♥♥吗
Messages? Mayday? SOS?
所有的卫星基本已经被挤出了轨道
Pretty much all the satellites had been whacked out of orbit.
他们设法传回了一些...
They managed to send back some...
尖叫声
screams.
所以你们就带着核弹来救他们了吗
So, then you came up here to rescue them with your bombs?
不完全是
Not quite.
他们是十年前失踪的
They disappeared ten years ago.
没人来找过吗
Nobody came?
当时没有航♥天♥飞机
There was no shuttle.
你不就有一个吗
You had one.
它本来已经进博物馆了
It was in a museum.
尾部被拆下 好让孩子进去参观
They'd cut the back off it so kids could ride in it.
我们不再飞向太空 没人关心这事
We'd stopped going into space. Nobody cared.
直到...
Not until...
科特妮
Courtney!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
博士 那里面没人对吧
Doctor, tell me there wasn't anyone inside that thing.
我可以这么说 但假话也不能成真
I could, but it wouldn't make it true.
我去恢复供电
I'll get some power back on.
走吧
Come on.
科特妮 过来
Courtney, come here.
别看
Don't look.
-你没事吧 -我很好
- You all right? - I'm OK.
看着我 看着我
Hey, look. Look at me. Look!
感觉不好没关系
It's all right if you're not.
我没事
I'm fine.
是什么东西干的
What did it?
或许是某种东西
Maybe something...
想要搞清楚
trying to find out...
你们是什么构造
how you're put together.
或者 你们是什么味道
Or maybe... how you tasted.
我们有枪吗
We have guns?
除非你们带了
Not unless you brought some.
鸡肉味儿 嘎嘣脆
Chicken, apparently.
节省空气
Save the air.
他们什么都没找到
They didn't find anything.
那些墨西哥人
The Mexicans.
他们在月球上没发现任何矿物
They didn't find any minerals on the moon at all.
一无所有[西语]
Nada.
构造应力线
Lines of tectonic stress.
[在各种地壳构造运动作用力的影响下
地壳中所产生的应力称为构造应力]
这是丰富海[月海之一]
That's the Mare Fecunditatis.
从阿波罗年代起就一直在那里
It's been there since the Apollo days - it's always been there.
不不 这些大多了
No, no. These are much, much bigger.
宁静海[月海之一 阿姆斯特朗的登月点]
Sea of Tranquillity.
酒海[月海之一]
Sea of Nectar.
巧海[月海之一]
Sea of Ingenuity.
危海[月海之一]
Sea of Crises.
什么意思
Meaning?
意思就是 克拉拉 月球这颗小星球
Meaning, Clara, that the moon, this little planetoid
在你们身边转了一亿年
that's been tagging along beside you for 100 million years,
给你们夜晚的光亮 可供航行的海洋
which gives you light at night and seas to sail on,
它正在一步步支离破碎
is in the process of falling to bits.
喂 船长 船长
Hello, Captain? Captain?
船长
Captain?
-那是什么声音 -杜克 是你吗
- What the hell was that? - Duke, is that you?
我可不会发出那种声音
I don't sound anything like that.
你可以把灯弄亮吗
Can you try and get the lights back on?
我正在弄
That's what I am doing.
手电筒 递给我 有东西在里面
Torch - give me your torch. Whatever it is, it's in here.
我们似乎发现你们要找的外星生物了
I think we've found your alien.
后退后退 我们需要一扇门 一扇门
Back, back, back! We need a door. A door, a door!
这里 这里
Here! Here!
门锁着
The door's locked.
快 快 没有电打不开门
Come on, come on! There's no power to work it.
快
Come on!
博士
Doctor...
别动
Stay still.
它能感觉物体运动
It's sensing movement,
它看不到你们 只能感觉快速运动
it can't see you. Fast movement.
那边肯定还有一个出口
There must be another exit through there.
慢一点
Slowly.
慢一点
Slowly.
往那边的出口走
Head to that exit.
慢一点 慢一点
Slowly, slowly.
慢一点 慢一点
Slowly. Slowly.
轻一点 轻一点
Gently, gently.
我说跑的时候 就跑
When I say run - run.
凭什么由你下命令
Who made you the boss?
那就由你来喊
Well, you say run, then!
杜克
Duke!
杜克
Duke!
跑 有电了 跑
Run! We have power. Run!
-快 门要关了 -老师
- Quick! It's shutting! - Miss!
科特妮 科特妮
Courtney! Courtney!
-老师 -科特妮
- Miss! - Courtney!
又没有电了
The power's gone again.
它杀了他 它要进来了
It's killed him. It's coming in here!
博士 它要进来了
Doctor, it's coming in here!
-你不会有事的 -亨利 亨利
- You'll be OK! - Henry? Henry?
科特妮 看着我 看着我
Courtney, look at me. Look at me!
科特妮 试着到墙那边去
Courtney! Try and get to the wall!
试着让自己下来
Try and get yourself down here.
科特妮 抓住我的悠悠球
Courtney, grab my yo-yo!
科特妮
Courtney!
科特妮
Courtney.
能杀死99%的已知微生物
Kills 99% of all known germs.
干得好 科特妮
Good stuff, Courtney.
但别在家里模仿 好吗
Just don't try that at home, OK?
你还好吗
You all right?
为什么我刚才飞起来了 简直太疯狂了
Why did I just fly? This is nuts.
刚才你说微生物
Did you say germs?
天哪 真令人难以置信
Oh, God, this is incredible.
瞧瞧它的大小 和獾一样大
Look at the size of it, it's the size of a badger!
博士
Doctor...
这是一种原核单细胞生物
It's a prokaryotic, unicellular life form
只有非染色体DNA
with non-chromosomal DNA,
就像你我所知的
which, as you and me know...
不 不是我们 你肯定不知道
Well, not you and me - well, you, certainly not.
你和我 对 科学家们知道
You and me - yes, scientists know -
这是一种"微生物"
this is a germ.
你飞起来是因为那个13亿吨♥的东西动了
You flew because that 1.3 billion tonnes shifted.
它动了
It moved!
它是个不安分的大家伙
It's an unstable mass.
我很害怕 老师
I'm scared, Miss.
没事的
OK.
他刚得了个小孙女
He'd just had a grand-daughter.
叫艾琳娜 是他的第一个孙女
Elina. She was his first.
他是我的老师 是他教我驾驶飞船
He was my teacher. He taught me how to fly.
我们在同一天被解雇
We were both given the sack on the same day.
哪条路是去丰富海的
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表