If you think we should take the chance...
让它活下去
let it live...
请留着你的灯光
leave your lights on.
我们能看见
We'll be able to see.
晚安 地球
Good night, Earth.
刚才这样说行吧
Was that OK?
还行
Yeah.
来 让我们来看看吧
Come on. Let's see.
100枚核弹引爆倒计时
100枚核弹引爆倒计时
晚安
Night, night.
博士 你到底去哪了
Oh, Doctor, where have you gone?
我们不能只因为好心就赌上一切
We can't risk it all just to be nice.
好吧
Ok.
老师
Miss!
还剩九秒
Nine seconds.
你不能这样
You can't!
对不起 姑娘们 我们天堂见
Sorry, girls. See you on the other side.
二
Two...
中止
一只 两只 三只 都进塔迪斯
One, two, three - into the TARDIS.
发生了什么事
What's happening?
让我们来看看啊
Let's go and have a look, shall we?
混♥蛋♥白♥痴♥ 不负责任的混♥蛋♥白♥痴♥
Bloody idiots! Bloody irresponsible idiots!
注意措辞 有孩子在呢
Mind your language, please, there are children present.
你应该把我留在那里 让我死
You should have left me there, let me die.
我宁愿面对宇宙死去
I wanted to die with the universe in front of me,
而不想在地球上被碾死
not being crushed to death on Earth!
没人会死
Nobody's going to die!
你能不能让我们看看到底发生了什么事
Could you please let us see what's happening?
它在干什么
What's it doing?
它在晒太阳
It's feeling the sun on itself.
让自己暖和起来
It's getting warm.
小鸡飞走了 蛋壳分解掉
The chick flies away and the eggshell disintegrates.
完全无害
Harmless.
你早知道了
Did you know?
你们做了选择
You made your decision.
全人类做了选择
Humanity made its choice.
错 我们无视了全人类的选择
No, we ignored humanity.
也可以这么说
Well, there you go.
现在会怎么样
So what happens now, then?
告诉我现在会发生什么
Tell me what happens now.
在21世纪中叶
In the mid-21st century...
[本集播出日期2014年10月4日是前苏联
发射史上第一颗人造卫星"伴侣号♥"57周年]
人类逐渐开始
humankind starts creeping off
进军星际
into the stars.
人类的足迹遍布整个星系
Spreads its way through the Galaxy...
直到宇宙的边缘
to the very edges of the universe.
而人类
And it...
繁衍生息 直到时间的尽头
endures till the end of time.
一切得以发生 只因2049年的一天
And it does all that because, one day, in the year 2049,
当人类逐渐遗忘飞向星际的梦想时
when it had stopped thinking about going to the stars,
一件事让他们抬头仰望 不再俯视大地
something occurred that make it look up, not down.
人类望向深邃的夜空
It looked out there into the blackness
看到了美丽 神奇的东西
and it saw something beautiful, something wonderful...
他们不忍♥心毁灭的东西
that for once it didn't want to destroy.
就在那一瞬
And in that one moment,
历史的进程已然改变
the whole course of history was changed.
不赖是吧 煤岭高中的女生
Not bad for a girl from Coal Hill School.
还有她的老师
And her teacher.
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
它又下了一个蛋
It laid a new egg.
它美极了
It's beautiful.
博士 它美极了
Doctor, it's beautiful.
我们称之为新月球
That's what we call a new moon.
你可以成为登上它的第一位女性
You can be the first woman on that!
我想你应该向某个人道谢
I think that somebody deserves a thank you.
是啊 说得对
Yeah. Probably.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你阻止了我
Thank you for stopping me.
谢谢你把月球还回来
Thank you for giving me the moon back.
好了 船长
OK, Captain.
你有个全新的太空项目要忙活了
You've got a whole new space programme to get together.
美国航♥空♥航♥天♥局
NASA is...
就在那边
It's that way.
再走个4000公里吧
About 2,500 miles.
你还带着时空调制器吗
You still got your vortex manipulators?
我送你回家
I'll give you a run home.
虽然和我无关
Not that it's any of my business,
但我觉得你做对了
but I think you did the right thing.
你说对了 是和你一点关系也没有
Yeah, you're right. It's none of your business.
过来科特妮 走吧 要连上两节地理呢
Come on, Courtney, off you go, double Geography.
-我能再去旅行吗 -走吧走吧 快点
- Can we do it again? - Go! Go, go. Chop chop.
告诉我你都知道些什么
Tell me what you knew.
什么都不知道 我说过 我也有盲区
Nothing. I told you. I've got grey areas.
我发现了 告诉我你知道什么博士
Yeah. I noticed. Tell me what you knew, Doctor,
要不我会狠狠扇你扇到你重生
or I'll smack you so hard you'll regenerate.
我知道那颗蛋不是巨型炸♥弹♥
I knew that eggs are not bombs.
我知道它们一般不会炸毁自己的巢
I know they don't usually destroy their nests.
最重要的是我知道
Essentially, what I knew was
你总会做出正确的选择
that you would always make the best choice.
我相信你总会做出正确的选择
I had faith that you would always make the right choice.
说实话 你说这些废话时
Honestly, do you have music playing in your head
是不是在脑子里哼歌♥
when you say rubbish like that?
这不是我该做的决定 我说过了
It wasn't my decision to make. I told you.
为什么这么做 为了科特妮是吗
Well, why did you do it? Was it for Courtney, was that it?
她现在真的很特别了 对不
Well, she really is something special now, isn't she?
第一名登上月球的女性
First woman on the moon,
从地球人手里拯救了地球
saved the Earth from itself,
非常神奇的是
and, rather bizarrely,
她还当上了美国总统
she becomes President of the United States!
她遇上一个叫布林维奇的人
She met this bloke called Blinovitch...
[布林维奇 发现布林维奇限制效应
即时空旅行者不可更改过去事情 详见老版S09E04]
给我闭嘴 我真听够了你满口胡扯
Do you know what? Shut up! I am so sick of listening to you!
我这么做不是为了科特妮
Well, I didn't do it for Courtney.
我不知道会发生什么
I didn't know what was going to happen.
你觉得我在说谎吗
Do you think I'm lying?
我不知道 我怎么知道
I don't know. I don't know!
如果你不是为了她
If you didn't do it for her, I mean...
如果是这样 你这么做就是犯贱 可悲
Do you know what, it was... it was cheap, it was pathetic.
不不不 是你自认高我们一等
No, no, no. It was patronising.
是你拍拍我们的后背 说什么
That was you patting us on the back, saying,
"你已经长大了
"You're big enough to go to
可以一个人去商店了 学着点吧"
the shops by yourself now - go on, toddle along."
不 那是我允许你们
No, that was me allowing you
选择你们自己的未来
to make a choice about your own future.
那是我
That was me...
对你们的尊重
respecting you.
天啊 真的吗 真是这样吗
Oh, my God, really? Was it?
我可是一丁点尊重都没感觉到
Yeah, well, respected is not how I feel.
这样啊 好吧
Right. OK.
我差点没按那个按钮
I nearly didn't press that button.
我差点搞砸了
I nearly got it wrong.
都是你 我的朋友 却让我担惊受怕
That was you - my friend, making me scared,
-让我跟个白♥痴♥一样 -文明用语
- making me feel like a bloody idiot... - Language!
你别跟我提什么注意措辞
Oh, don't you ever tell me to mind my language,
不准你天天对我指手画脚
don't you ever tell me to take the stabilisers off my bike,
不准你再将我和
and don't you dare lump me in with
那些你认为渺小 愚蠢
the rest of all the little humans
又能一眼看透的渺小人类混为一谈
that you think are so tiny and silly and predictable!
你在地球上 博士 你呼吸着我们的空气
You walk our Earth, Doctor, you breathe our air,
你把我们当朋友 所以这也是你的月球
you make us your friends, and that is your moon too
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表