If you were real, you'd be dead in six months.
-我是真的啊 -再见
- I am real. - Bye.
这位是约翰·利图尔
And this... is John Little.
人称小约翰
Called Little John.
他是我冒险生涯中忠诚的同伴
He's my loyal companion in many an adventure.
这招每次都能整到人
Works every time!
简直难以置信
Oh, I cannot believe this!
你们
You...
真的是罗宾汉和他的快活人
really are Robin Hood and his Merry Men!
这名字起得真不错
Aye! That is an apt description.
-你们觉得怎么样 兄弟们 -好极了
- What say you, lads? - Aye!
别笑了
Stop... laughing!
你们干嘛老是大笑
Why are you always doing that?
你们都是头脑简单的傻子吗
Are you all simple or something?
-我要取个样本 -什么样本
- I'm going to need a sample. - Of what?
抱歉 失陪一下 你在干嘛
Excuse me. Sorry. What are you doing?
显然 他们不是全息投影
Well, they're not holograms, that much is obvious.
但也许是未来的主题公园
Could be a theme park from the future.
-也许我们在一个缩微镜里 -闭嘴
Or we might be inside a miniscope. - Oh, shut up!
[见老版《神秘博士》第十季第二集]
缩微镜 没错 一定是这样
A miniscope! Yes, of course! Why not?
你的朋友 看起来不怎么正常
Your friend... seems not quite of the real world.
的确 他大多数时间都挺不正常的
No. No, he's not really, not most of the time.
黑暗时期
Dark days?
您说什么
My lady?
你说这是黑暗时期 那是什么意思
You said that these were dark days, what did you mean?
理查国王启程东征了 尊敬的小姐
King Richard is away on crusade, my lady.
他的暴君弟弟是摄政王
His tyrant of a brother rules instead.
-那郡督呢 有这人对吧 -有
- And the Sheriff? Cos there is a sheriff, right? - Aye.
正是这王子的走狗
It is indeed this jackal of the Princes
变本加厉地压♥迫♥我们
who seeks to oppress us for ever more.
或者只压♥迫♥六个月 就你而言
Or six months in your case.
有如此美人在旁
It is a shame to dwell on murky thoughts...
还要讲述这些阴暗的事情实在可惜
when there is such beauty here.
你为何如此悲伤
Why are you so sad?
你为什么会觉得我悲伤
Why do you think me sad?
因为博士说得对 你笑得太多了
Because the Doctor's right, you laugh too much.
这种逃亡在外的生活并非我所愿
You know, I do not live this outlaw life by choice.
在你面前的是 罗伯特
You see before you... Robert...
-洛克斯利伯爵 -没错
- Earl of Loxley. Yes. - Yes.
抱歉 请继续说
Sorry, do go on.
我被剥夺了土地和头衔
I erm... I had my lands and titles stripped from me.
我大胆公然对抗约翰王子
I dared to speak out against Prince John.
但我失去了我最珍贵的东西
But I lost the thing most dear to me.
她叫什么名字
What was she called?
你反应真快
You're so very quick!
博士是如何忍♥受得了的
How does the Doctor stand it?
玛丽安
Marian?
-你知道她 -当然
- You know her? - Yes.
我早就知道她了
I have always known her.
是玛丽安告诉我必须站出来有所作为
It was Marian who told me that I must stand up and be counted.
但是 我胆怯了
But... I was afraid.
如今这绿色的森林是我的城♥堡♥
Now this green canopy is my palace
坚硬的土地是我的床榻
and the rough ground my feather bed.
也许有一天我会重返家园
Maybe one day I will return home,
但在那一天来临之前
but until that day... until that day it is beholden on me
我必须成为玛丽安希望我成为的那个人
to be the man Marian wanted,
成为一个英雄 阻止郡督残暴的杀戮
to be a hero for those this tyrant sheriff slaughters.
现在是什么时候了 汉先生
What time is it, Mr Hood?
-过了正午了 -不 不
- Somewhat after noon. - No, no.
什么年份 哪个季节
Time of year? What season?
该死的秋之女王
Oh, Dame Autumn has draped
已将成熟之裙覆上了森林 博士
her mellow skirts about the forest, Doctor.
薄雾与丰收的季节就要来临了
The time of mists and harvest approaches.
非常有诗意
Yeah... all very poetic.
但这一带还是绿意盈盈的 不是吗
But it's very green hereabouts, isn't it?
-就像我说的 非常晴朗 -所以呢
- Like I said, very sunny. - So?
[诺丁汉为海洋性气候 多雨]
你来过诺丁汉吗
Have you been to Nottingham?
也许是气候变迁
Climate change?
现在是1190年
It's 1190.
抱歉
You must excuse me.
郡督颁布了一项公告
The Sheriff has issued a proclamation
明天将有一场比赛
and tomorrow there is to be a contest
决出这片土地上的最佳弓箭手
to find the best archer in the land.
而奖励 是一支用纯金打造的箭
And the bounty... it's an arrow made of pure gold.
不 不要去 是陷阱
No! Don't go! It's a trap.
当然是陷阱
Well, of course it is!
这片土地上的最佳弓箭手比赛
But a contest to find the best archer in the land?
根本没的可比
There is no contest.
没错 这根本一点都不好笑
Right, that isn't even funny.
这是嘲笑
That was bantering.
我坚决抵♥制♥嘲笑
I am totally against bantering.
你为何如此确定他不是真实的
How can you be so sure he's not the real thing?
因为不可能
Because he can't be.
你是从什么时候开始不相信任何事的
When did you stop believing in everything?
你又是什么时候开始相信不存在的英雄的
When did you start believing in impossible heroes?
你不知道吗
Don't you know?
某种程度上 这么说还挺甜蜜的
In a way, it's rather sweet.
在金箭争夺赛中
In the contest for the golden arrow,
经过十轮较量之后
after ten rounds,
比赛聚焦于我们的郡督大人
the battle is betwixt our Lord Sheriff...
和一位陌生人 补锅匠汤姆
and the stranger known as Tom the Tinker!
也许并不那么陌生
Perhaps not such a stranger, after all.
各就各位
Take your places!
能把比赛变得更有趣一点吗 大人
Shall we make the contest a little more interesting, my Lord?
目标似乎有点近了 你觉得呢
The targets seem a little close. What say you?
-再远二十步如何 -有何不可
- Another 20 paces? - Why not?
现在 补锅匠
Now, Tinker.
让我们看看你的真面目吧
Let us see thy true face.
天啊 他把箭劈成了两半
Ye Gads! He has split the arrow!
毫无疑问 他是全英格兰最好的弓箭手
Truly, he is the finest archer in all England!
走上前来 补锅匠 接受你的奖赏吧
Come forward, Tinker. And claim your prize.
他总是令人惊讶 不是吗
He's full of surprises, isn't he?
我是博士 我的射箭技巧不言自明
I am the Doctor. My skills as a bowman speak for themselves.
我来索取我的奖赏
I claim my reward.
只是个小玩意而已
A mere bauble.
-我想要别的东西 -你说
- I want something else. - Name it.
些许启迪
Enlightenment.
这已经很没意思了
This is getting silly.
太神奇了 抓住他
Fascinating. Seize him!
你在干什么 快放下
What are you doing? Put that down!
没事 我七年级的兴趣班学了跆拳道
I'm fine! I take Year Seven for after school Tae Kwon Do.
别担心博士 我会救你的
Don't worry, Doctor! I'll save you!
我不需要人救
I don't need saving!
-你的荣誉不会受损 -我知道
- Your honour is safe! - I know!
我乃是罗宾
For I am Robin!
罗宾汉
Robin Hood!
是机器人
Robot!
现在我们开始有进展了
Now we're getting somewhere!
抓住他们
Take them!
其余人等统统杀光
Kill the rest!
统统杀光
Kill them all!
-他投降了 -什么
- He surrenders! - What?
你这个可悲的小丑 我刚才胜券在握
You miserable cur! I had them on the run!
大家快逃 留得青山在不怕没柴烧
Flee, lads, flee! Live to fight another day!
快点
Come on!
把他们全都带到地牢
To the dungeons with all of them!
你想干什么
What are you up to?
发现某人计划的最快方法 被抓住
Quickest way to find out anybody's plans - get yourself captured!
来 让我来帮你
Here... let me help you.
谢谢你 小姐
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表