卡拉布拉克索斯行长
Director Karabraxos?
不好意思 但我们是来抢劫你的
Excuse us, but we've come to rob you.
所以如果你愿意把手举过头顶 或者
So if you want to put your hands above your head, or...
或者怎样
Or?
你们又没带武器
You didn't bring any weapons.
有点小失误啊
That's a bit of an oversight.
安保部门 我是卡拉布拉克索斯行长
Security, Karabraxos here.
-你是卡拉布拉克索斯 -稍等
- You're Karabraxos? - One moment.
卡拉布拉克索斯行长
Director Karabraxos,
有什么问题吗
is there a problem?
有入侵者闯入了我的私人金库
Intruders in the private vault.
把读心者送过来
Send me the Teller.
我要找出他们是如何进来的
I want to find out how they got in,
然后抹去他们的记忆
and then I want to wipe their memories.
她是个克隆人
She's a clone.
这是保证我个人安全的唯一方式
It's the only way to control my own security.
我在每个部门都有个克隆人
I have a clone in every facility.
-马上把它送过来 -当然
- Get on it right away. - Yes, of course.
然后把你的证件交上来
And then hand in your credentials.
你被解雇了 立即生效
You're fired, with immediate effect.
可是我已经尽心竭力服务您了
But, please, I've been in your service...
你的前任让我失望 害我不得不杀掉它
Ever since the last one let me down and I was forced to kill it.
我不敢相信你竟然又把我置于这种境地
I can't quite believe that you're putting me through this again.
我的克隆体 她甚至都不会抗♥议♥
My clone. And yet she doesn't even protest.
真是拙劣的仿制品
Pale imitation, really.
-我真该起诉克隆公♥司♥ -你要杀了她
- I should sue! - You're killing her?
-但你刚才说... -解雇吗
- You just said... - Fired?
我把所有用过的克隆体扔进焚烧炉里
I put all of the used clones into the incinerator.
不能让那么多我到处乱跑
Can't have too many of moi scattered around.
不好意思 你和自己的克隆体处不来吗
Sorry, you don't get on with your own clone?
她恨自己的克隆体
She hates her own clones,
她烧掉自己的克隆体
she burns her own clones.
你是心理医生梦寐以求的案例
Frankly, you're a career break for the right therapist.
闭嘴 所有人 都给我 闭嘴
Shut up. Everybody, just... just shut up!
你又在唱哪出跟你一样滑稽的戏码
And what is this display now, as amusing as you are?
闭嘴 给我闭嘴 闭闭嘴嘴嘴
Shut up! Just shut up, shut up, shut up, shutetty up up up!
你 你之前说过什么
What... what did you say?
你之前 说过什么
What did... you say?
关于自己的眼睛 你说过什么来着
What did you say... about your own eyes?
取消闭嘴 再说一遍
De-shut up, say it again.
你能信任一个
How can you trust someone
用你自己的眼睛回看你的人吗
if they look back at you out of your own eyes?
关于筑梦师 我知道一点
I know one thing about the Architect.
关于筑梦师我知道什么
What is it that I know about the Architect?
有一件事 一件从开始就知道的事
I know one thing, something I've known from the very start.
-什么 -我恨他
- What? - I hate him.
他专横霸道 他是操纵狂
He's overbearing, he's manipulative,
他自以为聪明过人 我恨他
he likes to think that he's very clever. I hate him.
克拉拉 还不明白吗
Clara, don't you see?
我恨筑梦师
I hate the Architect!
这是一屋子的疯子吗
What in the name of sanity is going in this room now?
连自己都烧的人还好意思说我们疯了
We're getting sanity judgment from the self-burner.
介意我借张纸吗
Do you mind if I borrow a little bit of paper?
你在搞什么鬼
And what are you doing now?
我要给你
I'm giving you...
我的电♥话♥号♥码
my telephone number.
为什么
Why?
因为
Well,
也许你哪天想给我打电♥话♥
I thought you might like to call me someday.
我是时间旅行者
抱歉 我还以为你我相处得挺和睦呢
Sorry, I thought we were getting along famously -
我是时间旅行者
还是我看错您脸色了
am I, like, misreading the signals or something?
这次风暴真强 对吧
Oh, that was a big one, wasn't it?
你的银行怕要永远关门了 卡拉布拉克索斯
I think that your bank is about to close for good, Karabraxos.
换作是我 我就会快点跑
If I was you, I'd get going.
别担心我们 我们就在这等着被烧掉
Don't mind us, we'll just stay here and burn.
不知道该带什么是吧
Hard to know what to take.
把全宇宙最珍贵的财富塞进一个小箱子
The greatest treasures of the universe in just one suitcase.
博士 计划是什么 到底有没有计划
Doctor, what's the plan? IS there a plan?
我们可以用原子粉碎机回到飞船上
We can use the shredders, get back to the ship.
它们不是原子粉碎机 是瞬间传送仪
They're not shredders, they're teleports,
这还不是它们最有趣的地方
and that's not the most interesting thing about them.
-那是什么 -一共有六个
- So what is? - There were six of them.
记得打给我
Give me a call me some time.
门开启
Doors opening.
你会死的
You'll be dead.
你会老的 我们真合拍
Yeah, you'll be old - we'll get on famously.
你会变老
You'll be old
并对自己无法更改的事充满悔恨
and full of regret for the things that you can't change.
门关闭
Doors closing.
-博士 到底怎么了 -你记忆恢复了
- Doctor, what the hell is going on? - Are you remembering?
没 一点也没有
No, not a thing.
不过我明白了
But I'm understanding.
什么 你明白什么了
What is it? What are you understanding?
我还不确定
I'm not sure yet.
我要找回记忆
I need my memory back.
我觉得只有一个办法可行
And I think there is only one way to do that...
什么办法
Which would be?
-脑汤 -脑汤
- Soup. - Soup?
你好 大家伙
Hello, big man.
-饿了吗 -博士
- Peckish? - Doctor!
不不 让他看到我的思维
No... no, let it take me.
读取我的记忆 这是唯一的办法
Let it read me. It's the only way!
-它会杀了你的 -我就说你太悲观
- It will kill you! - What have I told you about pessimism?
对 就是这样
Right, that's it...
这里有这么多记忆
There are so many memories in here.
吃吧
Feast on them.
尽情吃吧
Tuck in.
大围巾[第四任] 领结[十一任]
Big scarf, bow tie,
有点丢人
bit embarrassing.
这幅新面孔怎么样
What do you think of the new look?
我本来想要张大众脸
I was hoping for minimalism,
结果长得太有特点
but I think I came up with magician!
在最近几天 有一段记忆被屏蔽了
In the last few days, there's been a block.
你能破除屏蔽吗
Can you see the block?
告诉我 我为什么在这
Tell me why I'm here!
告诉我 我为什么在这
Show me why I'm here!
告诉我
Show me!
就一通电♥话♥而已 克拉拉
It's just a phone, Clara.
接个电♥话♥能有什么事
Nothing happens when you answer the phone.
博士
Doctor?
你好
Hello?
你给了我这号♥码 我是卡拉布拉克索斯女士
You gave me this number. My name is Madame Karabraxos.
我曾经...
I was once...
是宇宙中最富有的人
the wealthiest person in the Universe.
我需要你的帮助
I need your assistance.
我命不久矣
I'm dying.
心中却有许多遗憾
With many, many regrets...
但是有一个...也许...
but one... perhaps...
你可以帮到我
you may be able to help me with.
我们得小小地绕一下路了
It's a little detour.
有个活儿 我得帮某人个忙 来吧
It's a job, I've got to do it for someone. Come on.
-我们要抢劫一家银行 -什么
- We need to rob a bank. - What?
克拉拉 我需要食忆虫
Clara, I need worms.
卡拉布拉克索斯银行从来没被攻破过
The Bank of Karabraxos has never been breached.
手动删除
筑梦师
Architect.
筑梦师
Architect.
筑梦师
Architect.
筑梦师
Architect.
筑梦师
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表