And what's happening to it?
快下雨时 一般云都会怎么样呢
What happens to any cloud when it starts to rain.
你是说我们要复生了吗
Are you telling me we're going back?
回到我们的躯体里
What, back to our bodies?
还有更好的消息
And the extra good news is...
你的硬件被升级了
there's been a bit of an upgrade.
逝者要归乡了 博士
The dead are coming home, Doctor.
焕然一新 光亮照人
All shiny and new.
24小时内 你所知道的人类种族将会灭亡
In 24 hours the human race as you know it will cease to exist.
你在干什么 解释 马上告诉我
What are you doing? Explain. Tell me now!
这感觉不错 再来一针
That was nice, must do it again.
不不不 我有话跟她说 她得醒着
No. No, no, no, no, I need to talk to her! I need her awake.
不不不 愚蠢
No. No, no, stupid!
愚蠢 不 不
Stupid! No, no!
规程第一阶段已执行 我们可以出发了
The first protocol is implemented. We're good to go.
放松等药效发挥就行
You just have to let it take you.
他说了什么
What did he say?
他说"守住墓地"
He said, "Guard the graveyards."
真奇怪 看天上
That's weird. Look at that!
为什么只有墓地里面在下雨
How come it's only raining INSIDE the graveyard?
查布列殡仪馆[为纪念第一任博士的旅伴]
据官方消息称
We are being told that
这些金属人名叫赛博人
these metal men are known as Cybermen,
但与记录在案的资料不符
but unlike the accounts we have on file,
他们如今具有飞行能力
they now have the ability to fly.
全球各地均有类似报道
Similar reports are coming in from all over the world.
会飞的赛博人出现在全球
Flying Cybermen are here on a global scale.
首相建议广大市民
Ministers are telling us...
保持镇定
to remain calm.
赛博人目前并没有攻击人类的迹象
These Cybermen don't seem to be attacking us,
至少不是传统意义上的攻击
'at least not in any conventional fashion.
无数人报告称看到它们在空中飞
Eyewitnesses have reported seeing them flying in the sky...
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
丹尼·平克
好了 小心点
Right. Be careful with it.
小心点
Be careful.
慢慢来
Take your time.
凱特
Kate?
这手铐是怎么回事
What's with the handcuffs?
抱歉 这种规模的外星人入侵
I'm sorry. In the event of an alien incursion on this scale,
相应的规程会被启动
protocols are in place.
我们要确保你的合作
Your co-operation is to be ensured
考虑到你的不可靠性 你可有不良记录
and your unreliability assumed. You have a history.
没有我你们根本毫无未来可言
You don't have a future without me!
你觉得你父亲会这么做吗
Do you think your father would've done this?
我们都知道他一定会的
We both know he absolutely would.
她是谁
Who is she?
说来话长 克拉拉在哪
Long story. Where's Clara?
克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德 你的助手吗
Clara Oswald, your assistant?
[与S08E02中"not my assistant"相呼应]
她是我朋友 她和我一起进了圣保罗
My friend. She was with me in St Paul's.
行动小组仍在现场
The team's still on site
但他们还没找到办法进入教堂内部
but they've been unable to gain access to the building.
我希望尽快找到她带过来 我需要她
I want her found and brought here. I need her with me.
那就下令
Then give the order.
一旦登上"方舟一号♥"
As soon as you're on board Boat One
你的话语即是律法
your word is law.
绝无虚假
Quite literally.
你把塔迪斯弄出来了吗
You got the TARDIS out, then?
是的 圣保罗教堂被封锁起来了
Yes, and St Paul's locked down.
我们要去哪 "空中基地"吗
Where are we going? Cloudbase?
[S03E12和E13中法师使用的飞行器]
你是说"瓦利恩特号♥"吗
You mean the Valiant?
[另一部英国老牌科幻剧
S05E11中十一任博士开过这部剧的玩笑]
"空中基地"是《雷鸟特攻队》里的
Cloudbase was Thunderbirds.
太引人注目了
Too conspicuous.
我们要隐藏你的所在 不能宣告于世界
We need your location concealed, not advertised.
从现在起 你是个移♥动♥目标
From now on you're a moving target.
看来你把爸爸也带着呢 真是好女儿
Ah, I see you're bringing Daddy along, too. That's very sweet.
[这幅肖像中准将的装束与在老版S26E01中最后一次出现一致]
长官
Sir!
别这么干 看起来跟自发性脑震荡一样
Oh, don't do that. You look like you're self-concussing,
仔细一想 这能解释所有的军事历史
which would explain all of military history, now I think about it.
我是艾默德上校 长官
Colonel Ahmed, Sir.
很荣幸能见到您
Privileged to meet you.
制♥服♥不错 艾默德上校
Love your outfit, Colonel Ahmed.
你参加过童子军吗
Are you in the Scouts?
你是成年童子军吗 有这玩意存在吗
Are you a Man Scout? I didn't know they had those.
-是《斯卡雷特上尉》 -什么
- It was Captain Scarlet. - Sorry?
[也是著名英国科幻电视剧]
不是《雷鸟特攻队》
Not Thunderbirds.
天啊 确实如此
Oh, God, so it was!
我确信我是对的
My confidence is growing every minute.
总统已登机
The President is on board.
提醒你 我和希尔维亚·安德森
Mind you, me and Sylvia Anderson,
[上述两部电视剧的制♥作♥人]
我俩的狐步舞跳得可好了
you've never seen a foxtrot like it.
等等 总统
Hang on a second. The President?
我们可不想让美♥国♥佬♥到处蹦跶
We don't want Americans bobbing around the place.
他们只会开始祷告
They'll only start praying.
不是美国总统 先生 是地球总统
Not the President of America, sir. The President of Earth.
-根本没这号♥人啊 -现在有了
- There isn't one. - There is now.
外星人入侵规程已经得到了国际认可
The incursion protocols have been agreed internationally.
在遭遇全面入侵的情况下
In the event of full-scale invasion,
一位地球总统会被立即召唤就职
an Earth president is inducted immediately,
他将在所有国家都拥有绝对权力
with complete authority over every nation state.
我们只有一位可能的候选人
There was only one practical candidate.
这就是你们解决一切事情的方法吗
That's your answer for everything, isn't it?
给一个白♥痴♥投票
Vote for an idiot.
您愿意这么说也行 总统先生
If you say so, Mr President.
只要在这架飞机上
So long as you're on this plane,
您就是地球上所有军队的总指挥官
you're the Commander-in-Chief of every army on Earth.
世界上每个领导人都在等待您的指示
Every world leader is currently awaiting your instructions.
您现在是人类的首席执行官了
You are the Chief Executive Officer of the human race.
还有问题吗
Any questions?
我是机长 请做好起飞准备
This is your captain speaking. Please prepare for take-off.
好吧先生们 从哪里开始好呢
Well, gentlemen. Where to start?
我在伽里弗雷星出生
I was born on the planet Gallifrey,
[见老版S13E03]
它位于卡斯特伯罗斯星群
in the Constellation of Kasterborous.
我是时间领主
I'm a Time Lord,
但当我偷走一个时空胶囊出逃时
but my Prydonian privileges were revoked
[指第一任博士偷走塔迪斯离开伽里弗雷]
[博士曾从属于此学院 该学院被评价为"具有前瞻性
我的普莱顿学院特权就被取消了
when I stole a time capsule and ran away.
现在在开一个40型塔迪斯
Currently piloting a Type 40 TARDIS.
结过四次婚 妻子都去世了
Married four times, all deceased.
[其实博士象征性地结过不止四次婚]
我的子女和孙子孙女都下落不明
My children and grandchildren are missing,
我想应该都死了
and I assume, dead.
我有个非伽里弗雷星人女儿
I have a non-Gallifreyan daughter,
通过基因转移制♥造♥出来
created via genetic transfer.
[S04E06第十任博士的基因被用来制♥造♥女儿珍妮]
你们还需要多少信息 我就是博士
How much more do you need? I'm the Doctor!
这些信息都不能做证明
This information is not proof.
我们要求证明
We require proof.
-那我的名字呢 -解释
- How about my name? - Explain.
我的真名并不是"博士" 对吧
Well, my name isn't "Doctor", is it?
我根本就没有正经博士学位
I don't even really have a doctorate.
在格拉斯哥大学拿过
Well, Glasgow University,
[老版S04E06第二任博士的女伴曾说
博士自称1888年在格拉斯哥大学取得学位]
但我在错误的世纪毕业了
but then I accidentally graduated in the wrong century,
所以实际上
so technically...
这信息无法查证
this information cannot be confirmed.
你是克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德
You are Clara Oswald.
不 我才不是
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表