They know we're here.
封锁银行大厅
Banking floor locking down.
那是什么
What is that?
不知道 真讨厌不知道的感觉
I don't know. Hate not knowing.
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
很遗憾地告知您已被探测出有罪恶感
I regret to say that your guilt has been detected.
什么 这太荒谬了
What? That... that's totally ridiculous.
是吗 先生 那么我们来再检查一次
Is it, sir? Well, then, we will certainly double-check.
读心者将会扫描出您的任何犯罪意图
The Teller will now scan your thoughts for any criminal intent.
祝您好运 先生
Good luck, sir.
-有意思 -什么有意思
- Interesting. - What is?
最新版的警犬
The latest thing in sniffer dogs.
心灵感应者 它能探测罪恶感
Telepathic - it hunts guilt.
那我们的罪恶感呢
What about OUR guilt?
暂时被淹没了
Currently being drowned out.
他在干什么
What's he doing?
如果他有犯罪计划 他在努力不想它
If he has a plan, he's trying NOT to think of it.
试过努力不想某件事吗
Ever tried not thinking about something?
-没有 -你可能要经历了
- No. - You may have to.
探测到了犯罪意图
Criminal intent detected.
真淘气 你的计划是什么
How naughty. What was your plan?
你的箱子里装的是伪币吗
Counterfeit currency in your briefcase, perhaps?
不 完全没有 求你了
No, not at all, for God's sake.
这不重要
It doesn't really matter,
细节我们稍后调查
we'll establish the details later.
读心者探测罪恶感时 从不出错
The Teller is never wrong when it comes to guilt.
你的账户将被清除
Your account will now be deleted,
同时还有你的思想
and obviously your mind.
你可以吃晚饭了
Suppertime!
清除他的思想 把他的大脑变成汤
Wiping his mind - turning his brain into soup.
你的近亲将会被告知此事
Your next of kin will be informed,
并被监禁
and incarcerated,
作为对诚信金融交易的激励
as further inducement to honest financial transactions.
我们得帮帮他
We've got to help him.
他已经被清除了 一切都结束了
He's gone already, it's over.
他很痛苦 看看他
He's in agony, look at him.
那些不是眼泪 克拉拉 是汤
Those aren't tears, Clara. That's soup.
帐户已结清
Account closed.
把他带走 他已经准备好被做成特写了
Take him away. He's ready for his close-up.
打扰大家 深感抱歉
Apologies for the disturbance.
祝大家过得愉快
Everyone have a lovely day.
封闭交易屋 请呼气
Deposit booth locking. Please exhale.
您的贵重物品将从金库运输上来
Your valuables will be transported up from the vault.
如果他能潜入这里并存入这个东西
If he can break in here and plant this thing,
他为什么还需要我们的帮助
then why does he need our help?
这取决于那个东西是什么
Depends what the thing is.
我不是专家 但是有雷♥管♥和计时器
OK, well, I'm no expert, but... fuses, timer
我敢打赌这是个炸♥弹♥
I'm going to stick my neck out and say "Bomb".
银行图解 现在就要
Bank schematic... now.
所以我们在大厅抓到的人并不是目标人物
So, the man we captured on the banking floor wasn't the target.
四名访客刚进入一间安全交易屋
Four visitors just entered a safety-deposit box.
银河系最伟大的银行
The greatest bank in the galaxy.
我们的名誉不容玷污
Our reputation must remain secure.
行长会怪罪我们 我们会被开除的
The Director will blame us. We'll be fired...
非常痛苦地被开除
Fired with pain.
地板下面是服务通道
The floor below is all service corridors,
也是这个银行的命脉
the veins and arteries of the bank.
他想让我们炸开地板
He wants us to blow through the floor.
那样我们都会死的
We'll die if we do that.
不一定 肯定有什么计划
Well, not necessarily, there must be a plan.
如果计划就是我们要替别人炸开地板呢
What if the plan is, we're blowing up the floor for someone else?
如果计划就没打算让我们活命怎么办
What if we're not supposed to make it out alive?
别这么悲观
Oh, don't be so... pessimistic,
这样会影响我们的士气
it'll affect team morale.
让我们全被炸飞就不影响士气了吗
What, and getting us blown up won't?
那个对士气影响非常小
Well, only very, very briefly.
不可能 你想怎么干随你
Er, no, no way! You can do what you like.
我宁可出去碰碰运气
I'm going to take my chances out there.
-赛 -不 不 不
- Psi! - No, no, no,
这家伙 你这同伴就是个疯子
this guy - your mate - is a lunatic!
你想要什么 赛 最想要什么
What do you want, Psi, more than anything else?
不管你要什么 它都在这个银行里
Whatever it is, it's in this bank.
你同意来抢劫这个史上最牢不可破的银行
You agreed to rob the most impregnable bank in history,
一定有非来不可的理由
you must have had a very good reason.
我们一定都有
We all must have.
想象一下宇宙中你最想得到的那个东西
Picture the thing you want most in the universe
看看你的愿望有多强烈
and decide how badly you want it.
想好了吗
Well?
我还是不明白为什么要听你指挥
Still don't understand why you're in charge.
应该是因为我的眉毛
Basically, it's the eyebrows.
很好
Nice.
空间转移炸♥弹♥
Dimensional shift bomb.
可以将粒子传送至另一个平面
Sends the particles to a different plane.
来吧
Come on, then.
全队存活
Team Not Dead!
开门
Open up!
我们现在该怎么办
Well, so, what are we supposed to do now?
计划是什么
What's the plan?
我不知道 筑梦师策划这一切
I don't know. The Architect set all this up,
肯定有他的道理
it should make sense.
我的个人计划里很快就会有事情发生
My personal plan is that a thing will probably happen quite soon.
-就这样 这就是你的计划吗 -没错
- So that's it. That's your plan? - Yep.
有事会发生
A thing will happen?
可能有事发生
A thing... probably.
赛
Hey, Psi!
博士
Doctor!
走吧 事件时间到
There you go! Thing time!
他怎么把箱子放在这里的
How does he get the cases here?
在入侵银行前先入侵一次
By breaking into the bank in advance of breaking into the bank.
他是怎么做到的
How did he do that?
如果他一个人就行 还要我们做什么
And if he CAN do that, why does he need us?
那不是我们的问题
Not our problem.
那什么是我们的问 问 问 问
What is our prob-prob-prob-prob...?
-你没事吧 -驱动出了点故障 没事
- You OK? - Drive glitch, it's fine.
罪恶感才是我们的问题
Guilt is our problem.
在这家银行里 罪恶感足以致命
Guilt, in this bank, is fatal.
读心者可以听到
The Teller can hear it.
从打开第一个箱子起 我们就被盯上了
Ever since that first case was opened, we've been targets.
我们越清楚自己来这里的原因
The more we know about why we're here,
我们的罪恶感发出的声响就越大
the louder our guilt screams.
所以出于安全考虑 我们必须抹去记忆
That's why we wiped our memories for our own safety.
一旦我打开这个箱子 就再也关不上了
Now, once I open this, I can't close it again.
要是我们当中只有一人知道 会不会安全些
Would it be safer if only one of us learned it?
我在等你自告奋勇
I'm waiting for you to volunteer.
为什么是我
Why me?
因为你不需要食忆虫 不是吗
Because you didn't need that memory worm, did you?
你一半是电脑 可以自己动手删除
You're half-computer, you can perform a manual delete.
你可以清空你的记忆
You can clear your thoughts.
我不知道这是什么 也许你该来看一下
I don't know what it is. You may as well have a look.
这是什么
Well, what are they?
-不知道 -真有意思
- Not a clue. - Hmm, interesting.
怎么了
What is?
你在撒谎
You're lying.
你为什么要撒 撒 撒 撒谎
Er, why would he be lyi-lyi-lyi-lying?
抱歉 太紧张了 电池消耗太快
Sorry. Stress. Drains the batteries.
-接上这个 -我们还有时间弄这个吗
- Interface with this. - Do we have time for this?
为什么没有 目前还没有什么威胁
Why not? There's no immediate threat.
警告 发现入侵者
Warning. Intruders detected.
我不该那么说
I should stop saying things like that.
发现入侵者
Intruders detected.
克拉拉 你和赛待在一起 塞伯拉
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表