垂死的大脑 缺乏氧气 出现幻觉了
A dying brain, lack of oxygen, hallucinations.
反正有时人还是会正常死的
Anyway, people do just die sometimes.
她已经一百多岁了
She WAS over 100 years old.
你一个两千岁的说这话
Says the 2,000-year-old man.
克拉拉 听你口气好像希望发生点什么
Clara, you actually sound as if you want this to BE a thing.
是吗
Do you?
不是
No.
不是 听着 好吧
No, look, fine.
假如你觉得没什么可担心的
You know, if you think that there is nothing to worry about,
我也完全接受
then that is fine by me.
-你确定吗 -是的 我确定
- Are you sure? - Ah, yes, I'm sure.
[出自小说《最后的欢呼》]
致我们最后的狂欢
To our last hurrah.
最后一次 是啊
Oh, last, yeah.
但是 又不是说我再也见不到你了
But I mean, it's not like I'm never going to see you again.
不是吗
Isn't it?
是吗
Is it?
我以为这就是你想要的
I thought that's what you wanted.
不是 我是说 你偶尔还是会
No, I mean, you're going to come round
找我吃个晚餐什么的 不是吗
for dinner or something, aren't you?
你会那么做吗 你会去别人家吃晚餐吗
Do you do that? Do you come to people's houses for dinner?
当然会了 为什么不去呢
Of course. Why wouldn't I do that?
我不知道 我以为你会觉得很无聊
I don't know. I thought you might find it boring.
-无聊吗 -我不觉得
- Is it boring? - No.
致最后的狂欢
To the last hurrah.
最后的狂欢
The last hurrah.
没什么 没什么
It's nothing. Nothing.
当然了
Definitely sure.
99%可以确定
99% sure.
是吗 99%吗 这么高
Really? 99%? That's quite high.
你真的想用这个数字吗
Is that the figure you're sticking with?
好吧 75
OK, OK. 75.
好像跨度有点大
Well, that's jumped quite a bit.
一下子就减去了24%
You've just lost 24%.
太空列车
A train in space.
-听起来好酷 -你是什么意思
- Sounds pretty cool. - So, what are you saying?
就因为他带我来了一个很酷的地方
Just because he brought me somewhere cool,
我就不该甩了他吗
I shouldn't dump him?
首先 他不是你男朋友 你甩不了他
Well, one, you can't dump him because he's not your boyfriend
其次 甩了他听起来有点反应过度了
and two, dumping him sounds a little scorched earth.
你还在气头上
You still basically get on.
我觉得你还是先好好享受你的太空列车之旅
I think you should just enjoy your space train.
至少这回没什么危险
At least it's not dangerous.
是的
Yeah.
其实
It's pretty...
超级无聊
boring, really.
因为你知道这意味着什么 对吗
Because you know what this sounds like, don't you?
不 告诉我
No, do tell me.
一个只有受害者才能看到的木乃伊
A mummy that only the victim can see.
我只是那样说而已
I was being rhetorical.
其实我很清楚 这意味着什么
I know exactly what this sounds like.
博士 你睡了吗
Doctor,are you awake?
多棒的工具 你觉得呢 先生
Beautiful bit of kit, isn't it, sir?
精密生命延长器
The Excelsior Life Extender.
就好像是带着一座医院到处走
It's like driving around in a portable hospital.
没错 可它并没能帮到皮特夫人对吗
Yes, well, it didn't do Mrs Pitt much good, did it?
你难住我了 先生
Got me there, sir.
真的难住我了
Certainly got me there.
也许是它出故障了
Maybe it malfunctioned.
我不这么认为
Oh, I don't think so.
记录显示这台机器已经尽力
The records show that the machine did everything
去救她了
it could to keep her alive.
是的 为了救她几乎耗尽了全部电量
Yeah. And almost drained the battery doing it.
你都知道些什么
What do you know?
我知道当我发现
Well, I know that when I find a man
有一个人在摆弄死者的座椅时
fiddling with a chair that someone died in,
我还是守口如瓶会比较好
it's best to play my cards close to my chest.
是吗
Really?
而我知道当我发现
Well, I know that when I find a man
一个人在死者的座椅前晃悠时
loitering near a chair that someone died in,
我也会守口如瓶
I do just the same.
帕金斯
Perkins.
列车总技师
Chief Engineer.
博士
The Doctor.
一个爱管闲事的家伙
Nosey Parker.
很高兴认识你 博士
Pleased to meet you, Doctor.
当然了 有谣言说
Course, there's a rumour that someone...
有人或是有什么东西要为此负责
or some THING else might be responsible.
你好
Hello?
你还好吗
Are you OK?
你好
Hello?
请等一下
Excuse me?
请等一下
Excuse me?
你是皮特小姐 对吗
Miss Pitt, wasn't it?
你还好吗 需要帮忙吗
Are you all right? Do you need some help?
我叫麦茜 我没有疯
My name's Maisie. I'm not mad.
我知道 我没说你疯了
Oh, OK. I didn't say you were.
但你今天过得很糟
But you've had a bad day.
我觉得经过这样一天
I think anybody could do with a little bit of help
应该有人给你一些帮助
after a day like today.
电脑 开门
Computer, open the door.
请叫我格斯
Call me Gus.
很抱歉这扇门只能由工作人员打开
I'm afraid this door can only be opened by executive order.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
他们不让我见她的遗体
They won't let me see her body.
他们应该让我见她的遗体 不是吗
They should let me see her body, shouldn't they?
是的 我也这么觉得 就在里面吗
Yeah, I should think so. It's in there, is it?
我有个朋友很会开锁
OK, I have a friend who's really good with locks.
你愿意跟我一起去找他吗
Do you want to come with me, see if we can find him?
你也可以那样做 那样也能奏效
Or you could do that because... that works, too.
关于死兆最有意思的事是什么
What's the most interesting thing about the Foretold?
很抱歉 我们见过吗
I'm terribly sorry, I don't believe we've met.
你知道的 死兆 传说中的木乃伊
You know, the Foretold, mythical mummy.
据传说如果你看见了它 你就死定了
Legend has it that if you see it, you're a dead man.
是的 我知道那是什么 我恰巧是...
Yes, I know what it is. You see, I happen to be...
埃米尔·穆尔豪斯 外星神话学教授
Emil Moorhouse, professor of alien mythology.
我是博士 很高兴见到你
I'm the Doctor. Pleased to meet you.
那么 关于死兆最有意思的事 说吧
So, the most interesting thing about the Foretold - go!
最有意思的应该是它杀死你前的
Well, it would have to be the time limit
时间限制
given before it kills you.
据我所知没有其它任何传说有这么具体
I can't think of another myth where it's so specific.
怎么说
How does it go?
[33被认为是和13一样的魔鬼数字]
邪恶之数翻倍
The number of evil twice over...
被死兆注视之人
They that bear the Foretold's stare...
只能存活66秒
have 66 seconds to live.
不不不 这个不错 很能营造气氛
No, no, no. Nice try. Very atmospheric.
但不是这一点 再想想
But that's not it. Try again.
多疑的人可能会说
A cynical man might say you
你想榨取我的信息
that were trying to pump me for information.
死兆的传说首次出现在5000多年前
The myth of the Foretold first appeared over 5,000 years ago.
在有些故事中 有一个谜语或是暗语
In some stories, there is a riddle or secret word
可以阻止它
that is supposed to make it stop.
有些人想和它谈判
Some characters try to bargain with it,
提供金钱 忏悔罪行
offer riches, confess sins.
结果都没有用
All to no avail.
[软糖宝宝 历任尤其是第四任博士在旅行中喜爱分享的小零食]
你显然对神话有点了解
Well, you certainly know a little mythology.
我很了解
I know a lot.
因为有些时候 你会发现神话会成真
Because, from time to time, it turns out to be true.
-这是什么 -什么
- What's that? - What?
这到底是什么
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表