I am not sure who you think
你是在和谁说话 瓦斯特拉夫人
you're talking to right now, Madam Vastra,
但我可从来没对年轻漂亮的男人感过兴趣
but I have never had the slightest interest in pretty young men.
顺便说一句 如果有任何人
And for the record, if there ever was anybody
能和千年顽石调情
who could flirt with a mountain range,
那也是现在站在你面前的这个人
she's probably standing in front of you right now!
仅仅因为我有一张让你嫉妒的漂亮面孔
Just because my pretty face has turned your head,
并不意味着我是那么肤浅的人
do not assume that I am so easily distracted.
抱歉
Sorry!
我的天啊
Well... Goodness me!
平静的湖面终于掀起涟漪了
The lake is ruffled at last.
我一直很好奇你发火是什么样子
I often wondered what you'd be like when you lost your temper.
你已经结婚了
Married.
博士需要我们 尤其需要你
The Doctor needs us, you more than anyone.
他在自己的废墟中迷路了
He is lost in the ruin of himself,
我们必须把他带回来
and we must bring him home.
你什么时候把面纱摘下来的
When did you stop wearing your veil?
当你不再只看外表的时候
When you stopped seeing it.
迷人的大个子姑娘
Oi, big, sexy woman!
对不起 对不起 这全是我的错
Sorry. Sorry, it's all my fault.
我的时间机器卡在你喉咙里 纯属意外
My time machine got stuck in your throat. It happens.
我不小心把你带上了
I brought you along by accident,
我总是这样认识女孩的
that's mostly how I meet girls,
但是别担心 我保证我会带你回家
but don't worry, I promise I will get you home.
我发誓 不管付出什么代价
I swear, whatever it takes,
我会保证你的安全
I will keep you safe.
你一定会回家的
You will be at home again.
不要啊
Stop that.
这是谁干的 不 不要那样
Who's doing that? No, don't do that.
是从河那边传来的
That came from the river!
那只恐龙
The dinosaur!
斯扎克斯 快把马车拉出来
Strax, bring the carriage, now!
停车
Halt!
不好意思 我要从你的宠物手上解放你
Sorry, I'm going to have to relieve you of your pet!
你要干啥
You're what?
闭嘴 我在和马说话
Shut up, I was talking to the horse!
-你在干什么 -冲啊
- What are you doing? - Forwards!
让路让路 人类渣渣 驾
Out of the way, human scum! Hyya!
侏罗纪紧急事件
Jurassic emergency!
左转
Left!
不 右转 右转 右转
No, no! Right, right, right, right!
抱歉 这双手是新的 还有点分不清
Sorry, it's my new hands, I can't tell them apart.
你觉得发生了什么
What do you think's happened?
我不知道 但我有不祥的预感
I don't know, but I fear devilment.
我们不该告诉博士吗
Should we not have told the Doctor?
他还不能下床行动
He's not ready to leave his bed.
转弯的时候小心 我有点坐不住啦
Watch it on the corners, it's a bit slippery up here!
斯扎克斯 快点 斯扎克斯
Strax! Come on, Strax!
这还差不多
That's better!
对不起 对不起
Sorry, sorry.
对不起 对不起 对不起
I'm sorry, sorry, sorry.
是博士 他在这里干什么
The Doctor! What's he doing here?
这里有麻烦 他还能上哪里去呢
There is trouble - where else would he be?
她怕得要命
She was scared.
她既害怕又孤单
She was scared and alone.
我把她带到这里 瞧瞧他们做的好事
I brought her here and look what they did.
究竟是谁或者什么东西干的
Who or what could have done this thing?
不
No.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
不 那不是问题所在
No. That is not the question,
那不是我们的起点
that is not where we start.
问题是如何做到的
The question is how.
肉体本身燃烧了起来...
The flesh itself has been combusted...
不 不 闭嘴
No, no, shut up!
你们脑子里装的都是什么 浆糊吗
What do you all have for brains - pudding?
瞧瞧你们
Look at you.
我怎么就没遇上过像样的物种
Why can't I meet a decent species?
浆糊脑子星球
Planet of the pudding-brains!
博士
Doctor...
我知道你很沮丧
I know you're upset,
但你得镇静下来告诉我们
but you need to calm down and talk to us.
问题是什么
What is the question?
一只恐龙正在伦敦中♥央♥燃烧
A dinosaur is burning in the heart of London.
烧得只剩下烟与焰
Nothing left but smoke and flame.
问题是...
The question is...
最近有没有类似的谋杀案
have there been any similar murders?
有 我的天啊 还真有
Yes! Yes, by the Goddess, there have!
瞧瞧他们 傻看着
Look at them all - gawking!
第二个问题
Question two.
如果所有的浆糊脑都在傻看着
If all the pudding-brains are gawking...
那他是怎么回事
then what is he?
他似乎对眼前的奇景无动于衷
He seems remarkably unmoved by the available spectacle.
你觉得会是那个...
Do you think that's whoever...
他在干什么 他会淹死的
What he's doing? He'll drown!
我不这么认为
I very much doubt it.
-为什么 -这有一起谋杀
- Why? - There has been a murder.
博士接下了案子
The Doctor has taken up the case.
如果我们想再见着他 就得做同样的事
If we are to see him again, we must do the same.
快点 地球渣渣 放到这里 轻点
Come on, earthling scum! Position it here. Easy now!
对了 小心点
That's it. Careful.
别把它刮着了 不然你和你的子嗣
Don't get it scratched or you and all your bloodline
都会从时间与空间中被抹除
will be obliterated from time and space.
斯扎克斯
Strax!
早上好 克拉拉小姐 你终于醒了
Ah, morning, Miss Clara. You're awake at last.
你拿到塔迪斯了
You got the Tardis, then?
这是军事策略 博士仍然不见踪影
Military tactics. The Doctor is still missing,
但他总会来找他的盒子
but he will always come looking for his box.
把它拿过来 他就会被吸引到
By bringing it here, he will be lured
这个安全的地方 远离伦敦的危险
from the dangers of London to this place of safety,
然后我们就用酸把他溶掉
and we will melt him with acid.
最后一句是什么
OK, that last part?
然后我们不会用酸把他溶掉 说顺嘴了
And we will not melt him with acid. Old habits.
-泰♥晤♥士♥报♥ 要我送上来吗 -好啊
- The Times. Shall I send it up? - Yeah, why not?
詹妮
Jenny!
-早上好 克拉拉 -早上好
- Ah, good morning, Clara. - Morning.
我们要干什么 去找博士吗
Erm, so what are we going to do? Are we looking for the Doctor?
我们派出了帕特诺斯特小分队
We've got the Paternoster Irregulars out in force.
[仿《福尔摩斯》里的贝克街小分队]
他们肯定能找到他
If anyone can find him, they can.
同时 瓦斯特拉夫人正忙着处理
Meanwhile, Madam Vastra is slightly occupied
康克-辛格尔顿伪造案件
by the Conk-Singleton forgery case.
[《福尔摩斯》里一个案件]
之后会把坎伯威尔毒杀孩童犯拿来做晚餐
And is having the Camberwell child-poisoner for dinner.
拿来做晚餐
For dinner?
在把他审问完之后
After she's finished interrogating him.
最好离食品柜远一点
Probably best to stay out the larder.
过一会儿那里会有点吵
It'll get a bit noisy in there later.
克拉拉小姐
Ah, Miss Clara!
看上去精神不错
You look better now you're up.
谢谢 斯扎克斯
Thank you, Strax!
抱歉是光线问题 你看起来还是很糟
Oh, sorry, trick of the light. You still look terrible.
你需要什么吗
Can I get you anything?
不用了 谢谢 来点水就行
Er, no, thanks. Maybe just some water.
没问题
Of course.
尽管喝 我差不多拖完了
Well, don't hold back, I've nearly finished anyway.
这水没问题 我自己在里面洗过澡
It's perfectly all right. I washed in it myself.
突然我就不渴了
All of a sudden, I'm not very thirsty.
真的吗
Really?
也许是时候...
Perhaps it is time then...
进行强制性体♥检♥了
for your mandatory medical examination.
说"啊"
Say, "ah".
啊
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表