我给你准备了一份礼物
I've got a gift for you.
我在你的时间线上来来往往
You know, I've been up and down your timeline,
见了那些牺牲自己换你活命的笨蛋
meeting all those silly people who die to keep you alive.
你知道我发现了什么吗
And you know what I worked out?
-我发现了你真正需要的东西 -什么
- What you really need! - For what?
你需要知道你和我是一类人
To know that you're just like me!
好戏开始了
Oh, and now it begins.
博士 有人打电♥话♥找你
Doctor, I do believe you're on-call.
奥斯瓦尔德小姐在等你呢
Miss Oswald expects.
除了这女孩 还有谁有你的号♥码呢
Who else but the girl who's got your number?
哎呀露馅了
Whoops!
原来是你
It was you!
[S07E06]
-你好 -你怎么得到这个号♥码的
- Ah, hello. - Where did you get this number?
商店里的女人写给我的
The woman in the shop wrote it down.
这是个帮助热♥线♥ 不是吗
It's a helpline, isn't it?
电脑维修热♥线♥ 亲爱的
Computer helpline, love.
就是这个
That's the one.
宇宙间最好的热♥线♥
Best helpline in the universe.
是你让我们两个走到一起的
You put us together.
是我维持你们两个在一起的
I kept you together.
谁在报纸上登的广♥告♥
Who put that advert in the paper?
谁给了你我的号♥码
Who gave you my number?
[S08E01]
那个女人 商店里的女人
The woman - the woman in the shop.
说明这世界上有一个女人
Then there's a woman out there
非常热衷于让我们待在一起
who's very keen that we stay together.
-为什么 -完美的组合 不是吗
- Why? - Cos she's perfect, innit?
控制狂配上从来不受控制的男人
The control freak and the man who should never be controlled.
如果她开口你会为她下地狱 而且她会开口
You'd go to hell, if she asked. And she would.
电♥话♥铃在响呢 博士 你没听见吗
The phone's ringing, Doctor, can you hear that?
现在你要开始被人玩弄于鼓掌之间了
Now that's the sound of your chain being yanked.
快去啊 博士
Heel, Doctor!
帮帮我嘛 博士 救命了啦
Help me, Doctor! Help me! Help me, Doctor!
克拉拉
Clara?
博士
Doctor.
我现在和丹尼在一起
With Danny.
-丹尼已经死了 克拉拉 -还没有
- Danny's dead, Clara. - Not yet.
还没完全死去 但他想死
Not quite. But he wants to be.
克拉拉
Clara...
克拉拉
Clara?
他现在是个赛博人
He's a Cyberman.
博士 丹尼现在是个赛博人
Doctor, Danny's a Cyberman.
而且他在哭
And he's crying.
博士 他还有感觉 他在哭
Doctor, he feels it, he's crying.
发消息给日内瓦
Message to Geneva.
告诉他们"方舟一号♥"正在下降
Tell them Boat One is going down.
很可能无人生还
We don't anticipate survivors.
克拉拉 不要这么做 不要这么做
Clara, don't do it, just don't do it!
他说在他的胸膛上
It's in his chest.
有一个抑制器
He says it's an inhibitor.
能够删除情感之类的
It can delete emotion, or something.
我知道能做什么
I know what it does.
一旦你打开 他就会变成赛博人
If you turn it on, he'll become a Cyberman.
他已经是了
He's already a Cyberman.
现在还不是
Not yet, he isn't.
他很痛苦 因为我伤害了他 他想结束
He's hurting because I hurt him and he wants it to stop.
止住了痛快 他就会杀了你
Stop the pain and he'll kill you!
听着 你到底帮不帮我 我一个人做不了
Look, are you going to help me? Because I can't do this alone.
我不会帮你自杀
I'm not going to help you commit suicide.
塔迪斯可以追踪电♥话♥的方位 对吧
Look, the TARDIS can home in on this call, right?
要么来帮我 要么别管我
Either you help me, or you leave me alone.
克拉拉 克拉拉 不要...
Clara? Clara, no...
这一圈有很多开关
There's a lot of switches round the edge.
我要全部按下去
I'm going to try pressing them all.
好
Ok.
我很遗憾
I am so sorry.
是
Yeah.
博士 赛博人都进来了
Doctor! The Cybermen are in!
飞机要坠毁了
The plane's going down!
很好 这就是那个女儿
Oh, great. It's the daughter one.
你喜欢她吗 我喜欢她
Do you like her? I like her.
为什么要这样 没必要这样
Why did you do that? You didn't have to do that!
别光想着你自己 我也会想念她的
Oh, don't be so selfish. I'm going to miss her, too.
其实呢 知道吗 我也要走了
In fact, you know what? Just for that, I'm leaving.
士兵们 炸掉这架飞机 还有呢
Boys, blow up this plane and, I don't know...
比利时对吧
Belgium, yeah?
[2007年短篇《时间冲撞》中也提过比利时]
杀几个比利时人
Kill some Belgians.
也不错 他们连法国人都不是
Might as well. They're not even French.
拜
Byeeee!
真无聊
Well, that's very boring.
他就要
Oh, he's just going to...
粉身碎骨了
squish.
那是种怎样的死法呢
What kind of a way is that to die?
那人从来都不优雅 从不
That man has NO finesse, none.
好有戏剧性
Well, it's quite dramatic.
你就是个人工智能界面
You're an AI interface,
请删除你的评论 谢谢
kindly delete your opinions, thank you.
他在做什么 是不是...
W-W-What's he doing? Is he...?
是吗
Is he?
不是吧
Oh, no!
不不不 那真是...
Oh, no, no, no. N-Now, that's...
请允许我尖叫
Permission to... squeeeee...
还剩两个 感觉有变化吗
Two more to go. Does it feel any different?
没有
No.
你确定
Are you sure?
是的
Yeah.
克拉拉 不要
Clara, don't!
帮我
Help me.
如果你要那样做
If you do what you're trying to do,
如果成功 他会干掉你
if you succeed, he will snap you.
-不会 -他会跨过你残缺的尸体
- No. - Then he will step over your broken body
一个接一个地杀下去
and break another and another and another.
他不会收手
He will never stop.
我不会伤害她
I will not harm her.
体育老师啊
PE...
体育老师
PE...
长官
Sir.
我曾有过一个朋友
I had a friend once.
小时候我们一起奔跑
We ran together, when I was little.
我以为我们是一样的
And I thought we were the same.
但等我们长大 我们不一样了
But when we grew up, we weren't.
现在 她想摧毁世界
Now, she's trying to tear the world apart,
而我跑得不够快 追不上她
and I can't run fast enough to hold it together.
我们之间的差别
The difference...
就在于此
is this.
痛苦是一份礼物
Pain is a gift.
如果失去对疼痛的感知
Without the capacity for pain,
我们就无法感知所遭受的伤害
we can't feel the hurt we inflict.
你是告诉我你知道你给别人带来的痛苦吗
Are you telling me, seriously, for real, that you can?
我当然能
Of course I can.
那你就太可耻了 博士
Then shame on you, Doctor.
是啊
Yes.
没错
Oh, yes.
丹尼 丹尼
Danny, Danny,
你得告诉我
I need you to tell me,
那片云会怎么样
what are the clouds going to do?
计划是什么
What is the plan?
我怎么会知道
How would I know?
你现在是意识集群的一部分
You're part of a hive mind now.
估计你就是靠这个找到了克拉拉
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表