how are they supposed to study a creature they can't even see?
我们连它是什么种族都不知道
We don't even know what the species is.
帕金斯 开始倒计时
Perkins, start the clock.
大约一米八高
Approximately 1.8 metres tall.
说实话 亲眼见到它
Actually, seeing it in the flesh isn't...
我完全不觉得欣慰
nearly as rewarding as I thought it might be.
倒霉蛋 你都看到什么了 说细节
Oh, dear. Hard cheese. What can you see? Details.
好的好的 当然当然 它看起来
Yes. Yes, of course. Of course. Well, it just looks like...
像是一个缠满绷带的人
a man in bandages. I...
-什么样的绷带 新旧 -很旧
- What kind of bandages? Old? New? - Old.
完整的还是破烂的
Whole? Ragged?
破烂的 烂得七零八落的
Ragged. Falling off in places.
我不知道你想让我告诉你什么
I don't know what you want me to tell you.
听我说 你能看见它 我们不能
Listen! You can see it. We can't.
告诉我们你看见了什么
Tell us what you can see.
即使最小的细节都有可能拯救下一个人
Even the smallest detail might help save the next one.
下一个人
The next one?
你是说 你救不了我
You mean... you can't save me?
我说得够明白了 不是吗
Well, that is implied, isn't it?
是的 这可能就是你的死期
Yes, this is probably the end for you.
但让自己死得值一些 细节 拜托了
But make it count! Details, please!
-有些肉漏在外面 -还有30秒
- Erm... flesh - some of it is visible... - 30 seconds.
[泥炭鞣尸是北欧一种制♥作♥木乃伊的方法]
皮质看起来很古旧 是泥炭保存的
Leathery. Ancient looking. Peat bog preserved.
接着说 别把这个机会浪费掉
Keep talking! Don't waste this chance!
-我想求它饶命 -什什什么
- I want to bargain for my life. - W-w-w-what?
有些神话里说如果你找到了正确的词
Some of the myths say if you find the right word,
提出了正确的交易 它就会放过你
make the right offer, it lets you go.
这不是神话 这是现实 把迷信忘掉
This is not a myth. This is real. Forget your superstitions.
告诉我们你看见了什么
Tell us what you can see!
这是我的命 要死的是我
This is my life! My death!
我要按我的想法来抗争
I'm going to fight for it how I want!
-我 把我的灵魂献给您 -还有10秒
- I give you... my soul. - Ten seconds...
我承认我犯下的罪 献上我全部的财产
I confess all sins. I give you all my worldly goods.
只要您 求您了 求您了 不要
Only, please, please, please. No!
0秒
Zero.
刚才发生的事如对您造成心理压力
We apologise for any distress
我们深表歉意
you may have just experienced.
如有需要可以提供心理抚慰咨♥询♥
Grief counselling is available on request.
好消息是你们已经收集到许多信息了吧
On the bright side, I'm sure you've all collected a lot of data.
各位 干得不错
Well done, everyone!
它在记录每次死亡
It's recording every death.
显然如此
Of course it is.
这就是我们在这的原因
That's why we're here-
研究我们自身的死亡
to study our own demise.
该开始工作了 动起来吧 快 快
So, let's get to work. Come on. Chop, chop.
克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德
Clara Oswald.
先说重要的
OK. So, first things first-
这座石棺是个静止封存舱
the sarcophagus is actually a secure stasis unit.
没错 他们希望我们
Yes. It's where they want us
一抓住死兆就关到那里面
to put the Foretold if we capture it.
多谢告知
That would have been good to know.
抱歉 我这里有些忙 还有什么事
Sorry. Teeny bit busy round here. What else?
请挂断电♥话♥ 回归工作
Please terminate your call and return to work.
我找到了些书面记录
I have some paperwork.
在另外一些飞船上的乘客名单
Passenger manifests from other ships.
麦茜认出了其中几个名字
Maisie recognised a couple of the names.
那些都是失踪的飞船
These are missing ships.
-所以另有先例 -没错
- So, we're not the first. - No.
请挂断电♥话♥ 回归工作
Please terminate your call and return to work.
还有些进展情况报告
I've got some progress reports.
"荣光号♥"飞船在三天之内
The Gloriana- spent three days
全都倒在死兆的魔爪下
getting picked off by the Foretold.
全部死亡 其表现打分为"差"
All died. Performance marked as "poor".
警告 立即减压 请离开此区域
Warning- decompression imminent. Please vacate the area.
"勇敢之心号♥"飞船
The Valiant Heart.
42名成员中4人死亡
42 crew, four died.
表现得分为"优异"
Performance- "Promising".
请挂断电♥话♥ 回归工作
Please terminate the call and return to work.
我觉得你应该把电♥话♥挂了
I think you should do as it says.
克拉拉 我得挂了
Clara, I have to go.
此景象定会对您产生困扰 我们深表歉意
I'm sorry. I know that must have been distressing for you.
如若你们再不听从指令
But if you are disobedient again,
我会将另一节载有
I will decompress another area
低价值乘客的车厢减压
containing less valuable passengers.
低价值乘客
Less valuable passengers?
按照什么标准选的
How does it choose?
我想是按照资历...
Well, I'm assuming qualifications...
不不 不是说电脑 是说死兆
No, no, no. Not the computer, the Foretold.
它按什么标准选择被害人
How does it choose who to kill?
我们以为它随机杀人 但如果并非如此呢
We've assumed it's random. What if it's not?
调取所有被害者的生前记录
I want full histories on all the victims.
医疗记录 社交状态 个人情况
Medical, social, personal.
干得不错
Well done.
谢谢夸奖
Don't mention it.
没找到什么共同点
Doesn't seem to be any pattern.
过往行程 兴趣爱好 健康状况
Their travel history, interests, health-
-都各不相同 -你确定健康也是吗
- it's all over the shop. - Health? Are you sure?
第一位被害者皮特夫人 一百多岁了
Mrs Pitt, the first victim. She was over 100 years old,
列车上健康状况最差的乘客
the frailest passenger on board.
但第二个受害的厨师可是年轻力壮
But the next to go, the chef, was young and fit.
就是随机的
It's random.
厨师生病了
The chef was ill.
什么
What?
罕见的血液疾病
A rare blood disorder.
不具传染性 所以我们瞒下来了
Not contagious, but we kept it quiet.
因为他从事和食物相关的工作
Because he worked with food.
那下一位 那名警卫呢
The next one - the guard?
倒并没什么严重疾病
He wasn't ill as such,
但他去年做了人工肺移植手术
but he did have synthetic lungs implanted last year.
穆尔豪斯教授
Professor Moorhouse.
看上去身强体壮 但其实...
It seems he was physically fine but suffering from...
有了 因去年车祸导致的经常性恐慌
Here we are. "Regular panic attacks after a car crash last year."
它优先选择身体最弱的乘客
It's picking off the weakest first.
用某种方法检测到了疾病
Sensing the illness somehow.
那些人工器官 甚至心理疾病
The fake organs, even psychological issues.
这倒是个好消息
This is good news
因为我们就能知道下一个是谁了
because it means we can work out who is next.
把车上还活着的每一个人的
I want the medical records of everybody alive
医疗记录拿来给我
who is still on board.
就算是感冒了 我都要知道
If anyone's had as much as a cold, I want to know about it.
你真觉得它能检测到心理疾病吗
You really think it can sense psychological issues?
看来如此 怎么了
Seems so. Why?
当你说我失去抗争的勇气时
When you said I'd lost the stomach for a fight,
其实我并未在战争中受伤 但...
I wasn't wounded in battle, as such. But...
我的小队被炸♥弹♥袭击了
my unit was bombed.
只有我一个人活了下来 毫发无损
I was the sole survivor. Not a scratch on me.
但我却得了创伤后应激障碍
But post-traumatic stress...
噩梦不断
Nightmares.
至今仍需吃药才能睡着
Still can't sleep without pills.
也就是说下一个可能就是你
Which means that you are probably next.
-知道这个是好事 -对我来说可不是
- Which is good to know. - Well, not for me.
对你来说当然不是 因为你就要死了
Well, of course not for you because you're going to die
但对我们来说 从研究的角度可是好事
but I mean for us, from a research point of view.
作为一名医生 你的临床礼仪可真是
You know, for a doctor, your bedside manner...
我们占了先机
Well, there's goes our head start.
帕金斯 开始倒计时
Perkins, start the clock!
你能看见什么
What can you see?
基本上
Almost feels...
没法聚焦
out of focus.
光看着就头疼
Gives me a headache just looking at it.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表