Well, everyone should have a hobby. Mine's annoying you.
日落之前我要在这城♥堡♥里生炖了你
I'll have you boiled in oil at the castle by sunset.
能提前一点吗
Can we make it a little earlier?
要不就耽误我睡觉了
Cos that's a little past my bedtime!
我远比你强大 歹徒
I'm too much for you, outlaw!
新种族的第一人
The first of a new breed.
半人 半机械
Half man, half engine!
永不变老
Never ageing...
永不疲倦
Never tiring...
你还在废话吗
Are you still talking?
在新国王面前屈服吧
Bow down before your new king,
众贼之首
you prince of knaves!
抱歉 这是不是太炫耀了
Sorry. Was that, er, was that showing off?
精彩极了
That was amazing!
跑 快点跑
Run! Come on, run!
它不可能成功的
It's never going to make it.
没有足够金子 它不可能进入轨道
Not enough gold. It'll never make it into orbit.
-它在哪 它去哪了 -什么去哪了
- Where is it? Where did it go? - Where did what go?
金箭
The golden arrow!
-你们拿走了 -当然 我们是强盗
- You took it? - Of course we did. We're robbers.
-我爱你们 -博士 你有什么办法
- I love you boys! - Doctor, what are you suggesting?
金箭
Golden arrow.
可能刚好让飞船有足够金子进入轨道
It might just be enough gold content to get the ship into orbit
不再波及我们
and out of harm's way.
必须你来 我手臂受伤了
It has to be you. My arm is injured.
你擅长这个 我看到了 你赢了比赛
You're good at this! I saw you! You won the tournament!
我作弊了
I cheated.
-我特制了一枝有制导设备的箭 -真聪明
I made a special arrow with a homing device. Oh, brilliant!
-好吧 我来试试 -你吗
- Right, let me have a go. - You?
你会的是跆拳道 这完全不一样
You do tae kwon do! That's not the same thing as this!
我的朋友 我们肯定可以一起解决
My friends. Surely we can manage it together.
引擎充能到达百分之八十三
Engine capacity at 83%.
动力不足 无法达到逃逸速度
Insufficient power to achieve escape velocity.
[物体摆脱引力束缚飞向宇宙所需的最小速度]
功率波动达到最大值
Maximum power surge.
引擎临界状态 引擎临界状态
Engines critical. Engines critical.
引擎临界...
Engines crit...
*这是诺丁汉一个糟糕的日子*
*One awful day in Nottingham*
*勇敢的罗宾汉陷入了困境*
*Brave Robin Hood was in a jam*
*羽箭直入云...*
*The arrow flew it true... *
消停一会吧 艾伦
Give it a rest, Alan.
把鲁特琴还给我
Give me my lute!
对大笑还是不感冒吗
Still not keen on the laughing thing?
不不不
No, no, no, no.
我会想你的
I'm going to miss you.
-你太淘气了 -我知道
- You're very naughty. - I know.
不管他是谁
Whoever he is...
他都是个走运的人
He is a very lucky man.
玛丽安也很幸运
Marian is very lucky, too.
-恐怕不是这样 -别放弃
- I fear not. - Don't give up.
永远不要 一天也不行
Not ever, not for one single day.
保重 如果你做得到的话
Be safe, if you can be.
但是 你要永远这么了不起
But always be amazing.
再见 罗宾汉
Goodbye, Robin Hood.
再见 克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德
Goodbye, Clara Oswald.
所以这是真的吗 博士
So, is it true, Doctor?
什么真的
Is what true?
未来人们忘记了我曾真实存在
That in the future I am forgotten as a real man?
我成了一个传说人物
I am but a legend?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid it is.
也好
Good.
历史是一种负担
History is a burden.
在故事里才能任我们翱翔
Stories can make us fly.
恐怕我还是难以相信你们的故事
I'm still having a little trouble believing yours, I'm afraid.
真的这么难以相信吗
Is it so hard to credit?
一个具有显赫身世的人认为
That a man born into wealth and privilege should find
-穷苦人♥民♥生活令他不忍♥ -不
- the plight of the oppressed and weak too much to bear... - No
直到有天他有所作为 偷了一个塔迪斯
until one night, he is moved to steal a Tadis?
从此在星球间穿梭 大战四方邪恶
Fly among the stars, fighting the good fight.
克拉拉告诉了我你的故事
Clara told me your stories.
她不该说那些事的
She should not have told you any of that.
一旦开讲 她就管不住自己的嘴了
Well, once the story started, she could hardly stop herself.
我觉得你是她的英雄
You are her hero, I think.
我不是英雄
I'm not a hero.
我也不是
Well, neither am I.
不过如果我们俩都继续假装自己是英雄
But if we both keep pretending to be...
说不定会有别人以我们之名成为英雄
Perhaps others will be heroes in our name.
说不定我们俩都会变成传奇
Perhaps we will both be stories.
愿那些传奇永不完结
And may those stories never end.
再见 博士 伽里弗雷的时间领主
Goodbye, Doctor, Time Lord of Gallifrey.
再见 罗宾汉 洛克斯利伯爵
Goodbye, Robin Hood, Earl of Loxley.
记住 博士
And remember, Doctor...
我和你一样真实
I'm just as real as you are.
承认吧 你挺喜欢他的
Admit it. You like him.
我这不是给他留了一份礼物吗
Well, I'm leaving him a present, aren't I?
罗宾
Robin?
-我终于找到你了 -玛丽安
- I've found you at last. - Marian?
谢谢 谢谢你 博士
Thank you! Thank you, Doctor!
下集精彩预告
你眼角的余光在镜子中看到了什么
What's that in the mirror on the corner of your eye?
已锁
千万别开门
徘徊在身后 却从不现身的
What's that footstep following...
脚步声 究竟是什么
but never passing by?
说不定他们只是在等待
Perhaps they're all just waiting.
已锁
已解锁
说不定我们都已经死了
Perhaps when we're all dead,
而他们会从床底下爬出来
out they'll come a-slithering from underneath the bed.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表