and I can't unthink it.
梅芙 梅芙 这座丛林正在进行交流
Maebh. Maebh, this forest is communicating.
只和你交流 别人不行
With you. Nobody else.
没有什么科技能听懂它的语言 但你可以
No technology can hear what it's saying. But you can.
告诉我们它要什么
Tell us what it wants.
来自哪里 告诉我到底是谁做的
Where it came from. Just tell me who did this.
是我
It was me.
我做的 是我弄出来的树
I did this. I did these trees.
不 梅芙
No, Maebh.
你没有一夜之间造满满一星球的森林
You didn't make a global forest appear overnight.
你怎么做到的呢
How could you do that?
好多想法冒出来
Thoughts come to me.
在阿纳蓓失踪后
Ever since Annabel went missing.
我到处找她
I look for her everywhere.
我没找到她 但我找到了好多想法
I don't find her, but I find thoughts.
大森林就是其中一个
The big forest was one.
我以为大家都会喜欢
I thought everyone would love it.
想法 好多想法
The thoughts! The thoughts!
它们速度好快
They go so fast.
这让我压力好大
This is stressing me now.
我压力一大 就控制不住脾气了
When I get stressed, I forget my anger management.
梅芙 你能看见我们看不到的东西吗
Maebh, can you see something that we can't see?
差不多 太快了 到处都是
Nearly... too fast... everywhere...
万物都受引力支配
Everything is subject to gravity.
如果我在这儿增强一点点
If I can create a little local increase...
不 你不能拿她做实验
No. You're not experimenting on...
它们好漂亮
They're lovely!
你困住它们了 它们不喜欢
They don't like it when you're holding them.
它们想让你放它们走
They want you to let them go.
它们是谁
Who are they?
我们在这里 一直在这里
We are Here. Here, always,
太初来此 永世不移
since the beginning and until the end.
这里 就这样吗
"Here"? That's it?
我们是裂缝中的萌芽
We are the green shoots that grow between the cracks,
墓地里生长的荒草
the grass that grows over the mass graves.
等你们战争结束 我们依然在这里
After your wars are over, we will still be here.
我们是最终获胜的生命
We are the life that prevails.
为何是现在 为什么现在出现
Why now? Why are you here now?
我们听见召唤就来了
We hear the call and we come.
正如我们曾去过的伟大的北部森林
As we came before to the great North Forest,
[此处指通古斯大爆♥炸♥]
我们围成大圆静静等待
where we lie still in a great circle.
正同我们去过的辽阔的南部森林
As we came to the vast Southern Forest.
[此处指1930年巴西陨石大爆♥炸♥]
现在是谁在召唤你们
Who is calling you now?
创造万物的太阳 毁灭万物的太阳
The sun that creates. The sun that destroys.
你在伤害我们 放我们走
You are hurting us. Let us go.
你们让人来找我 女孩来找我
You sent for me. The girl came looking for me.
为什么 为什么找我
Why? Why me?
我们...没要...
We did not... send...
痛苦...我们没有找你
Pain... did not send for you.
我们不认识你
We don't know you.
你未来我们已在 你走后我们还在
We were here before you and we will be here after you.
刚才真是酷毙了
That was actually quite cool.
梅芙 你来找博士
Maebh, you came looking for the Doctor.
想想 谁让你来的
Think. Who sent you?
只是个想法 就那么冒出来了
It was a thought. It was just a thought that came.
我觉得是老师的想法
I think it came from Miss.
它们走了
They've gone!
为什么万物总要离开
Why does everything have to go?
真有大事要发生了 对不对
This really is going to happen, isn't it?
恒星坍缩 行星变冷
Stars implode. Planets grow cold.
[坍缩是指恒星能量耗尽 体积极速萎缩]
大灾难就是宇宙的新陈代谢
Catastrophe is the metabolism of the universe.
我可以对抗怪物 但不能对抗物理法则
I can fight monsters. I can't fight physics.
为什么树林想杀死我们 我们都爱树木
Why would trees want to kill us? We love trees.
你们千百年来都砍伐它们做家具
You've been chopping them down for furniture for centuries.
如果那是爱
If that's love,
难怪它们要召来天谴呢
no wonder they're calling down fire from the heavens.
但我们见过未来
But we saw the future.
很多未来
Lots of futures.
地球的未来
Earth's futures!
都将被抹掉
They're about to be erased.
如果救不了所有人 那就尽可能地救
If you can't save them all, save what you can.
塔迪斯
The TARDIS.
是救生船 对吧
It's a lifeboat, isn't it?
没必要所有人都死
Not everybody has to die.
*我们所去之处*
*Everywhere we go-o-o!*
*我们所去之处*
*Everywhere we go-o-o!*
*人们想知道*
*People wanna kno-o-ow!*
*人们想知道*
*People wanna kno-o-ow!*
*我们是谁*
*Who we a-a-re*
*我们是谁*
*Who we a-a-re*
*我们是煤岭小天才*
*We are the Coal Hill Gifted and Talented*
*我们是煤岭小天才*
*We are the Coal Hill Gifted and Talented...*
跟上 团队
Come on, team.
等他们弄完 你进盒子然后走
When they're done, you need to get in your box and go.
我们都要走 带上孩子们
We're ALL going - we're taking the kids.
带他们去哪里
Taking them where?
你打算拿他们怎么办
What are you going do with them?
送他们去另一颗小行星吗
Leave them on an asteroid?
给小天才们找一家太空学院吗
Find a space academy for the gifted and talented?
他们只想要爸爸妈妈
They just want their mums and dads,
而且想念永远都不会停止
and they'll never stop wanting them.
我可以救你和丹尼
I can save you and Danny.
只要丹尼·平克还活着 他就绝不丢下学生
Danny Pink will never leave those kids, so long as he is breathing.
好了 团队
Come on, team.
-能再拍一张吗 老师 -当然 来吧
- Can we take another selfie, sir? - Course. Come on, then.
我可以救你
I can save you.
我不需要你救
I don't want you to.
怎么 你不想活下去吗
What, you don't want to live?
当然想活下去 只是...
Of course I want to live. I just...
什么
What?
别逼我说出口
Don't make me say it.
说什么
Say what?
我不想变成最后的一个人类
I don't want to be the last of my kind.
那你为什么把所有人都带过来
Then why did you bring us all here?
因为这是唯一让你回塔迪斯的办法
Because it's the only way to get you back to the TARDIS -
让你认为你在救人
make you think you were saving someone.
知道吗 博士
Well, you know what, Doctor?
这次是人类救了你
This time, the human race is saving you.
让我们的牺牲有点价值
Make it worthwhile.
这也是我的星球
This is my world, too.
我走在你们的土地上 呼吸你们的空气
I walk your earth, I breathe your air.
我代表这个星球欢迎你
And on behalf of this world, you're very welcome.
现在 走吧
Now, go.
去拯救下一个星球
Save the next one.
梅芙
Maebh!
抱歉我帮不了你
I'm sorry that I couldn't help you.
你帮了大忙了 我还以为是我的错
You helped me loads! I thought it was all my fault.
现在我好受多了
I feel much better now.
你要除去森林吗
Are you going to get rid of the forest?
耐火的森林很难除去的 梅芙 走吧
Hard to get rid of a flame proof forest, Maebh, eh? Come on.
"政♥府♥工作人员正在
"Government crews have been
喷洒最新型的洛 络"
deployed with the latest de-fo... defoo..."
落叶剂 萨姆森
Defoliant agents, Samson.
用于使树叶脱落
Used to take all the leaves off the trees,
以便集中焚烧
so they're easier to burn.
好残忍♥
That's harsh.
他要去哪里
Where's he going?
回家
Home.
他要回家了
He's going home.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表