月球 2049年
喂 喂
Hello! Hello!
你好地球 我们要做一个非常艰难的决定
Hello, Earth. We have a terrible decision to make.
这个决定充满不确定性
It is an uncertain decision
而我们的时间所剩无几
and we don't have a lot of time.
那个平时
The man who...
会帮忙的人 已经走了
normally helps, he's gone.
也许他不会再回来了 事实上 我
Maybe he's not coming back. In fact, I...
我觉得他真的不会回来了
I really don't think he is.
我们只能靠自己了
We're on our own.
所以
So...
一条无辜的生命对上全人类的未来
An innocent life versus the future of all mankind.
我们有45分钟来决定
We have 45 minutes to decide.
100枚核弹倒计时
科特妮·伍兹
Courtney Woods.
博士 她简直疯了 完全不听话
Doctor, she's gone crazy, she's uncontrollable.
她偷了你的万灵证 用来做假身份证
She took your psychic paper, she's been using it as fake ID.
混进博物馆吗
To get into museums?
不 去买♥♥白色闪电[指自♥制♥威士忌]
No, to buy White Lightning
或者啤酒或者别的什么
or alcopops or whatever.
我完全不知道你在说什么
I've no idea what you're talking about.
科特妮·伍兹是什么
What is Courtney Woods?
她是我的一个高一学生 进过塔迪斯
She's one of my year tens. She was in the TARDIS.
-进去干什么 -吐了一场
- Doing what? - Throwing up.
她啊 那都几百年前的事了
Oh, her. Oh, that was ages ago.
是这样 她说你说她没什么特别的
Look, she says you told her she wasn't special.
胡扯
Rubbish.
她说就是这句话把她惹毛了
She says that's what sent her off the rails.
博士 我明白你的意思
Doctor! I know, I know!
但你对别人说这样的话是会伤他们感情的
But you say something like that to somebody, it hurts,
尤其是她这个年纪 尤其是由你来说
especially somebody of her age, especially if you're you.
博士 这没准会给她留下终生阴影
Doctor, it can affect her whole life.
你 住手
Oi! Give over!
我带了清洁用具
I got stuff to clean up with!
-什么 -我还从药房♥弄来了这些
- What?! - And I got these from the chemist.
时空调制器吗
Vortex manipulators?
[杰克上尉和宋瑞雯时间旅行的工具]
晕车药
Travel sickness.
很好
Good.
我可不喜欢有人在我的塔迪斯里吐
Because I don't like people being sick in my TARDIS.
不准吐 不准捣蛋
No being sick. And no hanky-panky.
-博士 -抱歉 规矩就是这样
- Doctor! - Sorry, that's the rules.
科特妮 这些东西你都用不着
Look, Courtney, you're not going to be needing those
因为你不会和我们一起旅行的
because you're not going to be doing any travelling.
-博士你就告诉她不行吗 -告诉什么
- Doctor, will you just tell her?! - Tell her what?
告诉她 她是特别的
Tell her that she's special.
你疯了吗
Have you gone bananas?
你真觉得我没什么特别的吗
Do you really think I'm not special?
你不能就这么应付我
You can't just take me away like that.
就好像你在我的生活里戳了一个窟窿
It's like you kicked a big hole in... in the side of my life.
你真这么以为
You really think it?
我什么都不是吗
I'm nothing?
一点都不特别
Not special?
你愿不愿意当第一个登上月球的女性
How'd you like to be the first woman on the moon?
这个够特别了吧
Is that special enough for you?
-还行吧 -那好 我们去玩玩吧
- Yeah, all right. - OK. Now we can do something interesting.
博士
Doctor!
这才不是月球
This isn't the moon.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
在一艘废物利用的航♥天♥飞机里
On a recycled space shuttle.
这是2049年
2049,
从那原始版本的贝内特振子就能看出来
judging by that prototype version of the Bennett oscillator.
[贝内特振子 详见老版S12E04
调侃该集导演罗德尼·贝内特]
这重力是哪来的
Where's the gravity coming from?
这些都是什么
What are they?
大约100枚核弹
About 100 nuclear bombs.
原来我们是在去月球的路上
Ah. We're on our way to the moon.
小心 我们要撞上月球表面了
Check that - we're about to crash into it!
抓紧 抓紧
Hold on! Hold on!
你就不能简单告诉她你不是那个意思吗
Why didn't you just tell her you didn't mean it?!
你们到底是什么人
Who the hell do you think you are?
你们带这么多核弹要干什么
Why have you got all these nuclear bombs?
我不问第二遍
I'm not going to give you another chance.
是吗 那你打死我们好了
Oh, well, you're just going to have to shoot us, then.
先杀了这个小女孩吧
Shoot the little girl first.
-什么 -没错
- What?! - Yes,
她可不想眼睁睁看着我们被射杀 是吧
she doesn't want to watch us getting shot, does she?
她会被吓坏的
She'd be terrified.
先杀女孩 然后杀她的老师
Girl first, then her teacher,
最后杀我
and then me.
你得花不少时间才能杀死我
You'll have to spend a lot of time shooting me
因为我会不断重生
because I will keep on regenerating.
实际上 我不是非常确定
In fact, I'm not entirely sure
自己会不会一直重生下去
that I won't keep on regenerating for ever.
博士 你在干什么呢
Doctor, what are you doing?
重力测试
Gravity test!
所以说 杀死我会很耗时间
So, it'll be very time-consuming
还很麻烦
and messy,
而且很浪费人才
and rather wasteful
因为我觉得自己可能可以帮到你
because I think I might just possibly be able to help you.
你瞧 我是个超级智慧的外星生物
You see, I am a super-intelligent alien being
能在时空中遨游
who flies in time and space.
你要杀死我吗
Are you going to shoot me?
不要
No.
很好 那你们带这么多核弹干什么
Good. Why have you got all these nuclear bombs?
不不不 换个简单的问题
No, no, no. Easier question--
[在老版S12E02中 博士首次使用悠悠球测重力]
我的悠悠球怎么了
what's wrong with my yo-yo?
博士 它上下翻飞
Doctor, it goes up and down.
答对了
Bingo!
我们本应在这个机舱里像蓬蓬云一样蹦跳
We should be bouncing about this cabin like little fluffy clouds.
但我们没有
But we're not.
月球怎么了
What is the matter with the moon?
没有人知道
Nobody knows.
你知道月球怎么了吗
Do you know what's wrong with the moon?
-它变重了 -月球怎么能变重
- It's put on weight. - How can the moon put on weight?
变重的方式多了去了
Lots of ways.
重力炸♥弹♥ 轴校准系统
Gravity bombs, axis alignment systems,
星球剥壳器
planet shellers.
所以说是外星人干的吗
So it's alien?
这一定在地球上引起了很多混乱
Must be causing chaos on Earth.
潮汐高涨到淹没整座城市
The tides will be so high that they will drown whole cities!
是的
Yeah.
所以你们准备怎么办
So what are you doing about it?
这个吗
This?
这不就是对付外星人的办法吗
That's what you do with aliens, isn't it?
把它们炸飞
Blow them up?
[熊孩子记不清登月第一人阿姆斯特朗的名句]
那什么的一小什么
One small thing for a thing,
是那什么什么的一大什么
one enormous thing for a thingy-thing!
历史学成啥样了
So much for history.
这里曾经有个矿产勘测队
There was a mining survey,
是墨西哥人的
Mexicans.
这里发生了什么 没人知道具体情况
Something happened up here, nobody knows what.
然后地球上就开始出事
That's when the trouble began back on Earth.
忽然之间到处都是狂潮巨浪
High tide everywhere at once.
史无前例的自然灾害
The greatest natural disaster in history.
蜘蛛网
Cobwebs?
亨利 你回去把核弹准备好
Henry, go back and prime the bombs.
有说明书吗
Is there any instructions?
每个上面都有个开关 指示灯会变红
There's a switch on each of them. The light goes red.
它们不会突然爆♥炸♥吧
They won't go off?
不会 在我启动这个之前不会
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表