你要试着慢慢消化答案
Try to take that one slowly.
我们已试图联♥系♥你的家人
We have been trying to contact family members,
但是有如此多的手续
but really there is so much admin...
我刚才不在这 我...
I wasn't here, I was...
对 发生在你身上的最后一件事
Yeah. That last thing that happened to you,
恐怕真的发生了
that really happened, I'm afraid.
但活着就是这样
But that's life.
不过已经不是活着了 但是
Well, not life, I suppose, but...
你需要填几张表 可能可以帮助你放松
There are some forms to fill in. Might help you relax.
其实倒也不会 但你需要把它们填了
Well, they won't, but we do need them filled in.
好 你需要知道的重要事项
Right, important thing. Need to know.
你被火化了吗
Are you being cremated?
抱歉 这是个比较紧急的问题
Sorry, it's a fairly urgent question.
我不知道 我从没想过这事
I don't know. I've never really thought of that.
那我就算你被火化了
I'm going to put you down as a yes,
这应该是现在大多数人的默认选项
that's pretty much the default these days.
-如果人们知道 -知道什么
- If people only knew... - Only knew what?
在12号♥有位火化的人
We've got a burner in Number 12.
-请让人准备 -火化的人
- Tell them to prep, please. - Burner?
对 没事 我们会说到这部分的
Yeah, it's fine, we'll come to that.
但我不明白我在哪里
But I don't understand where I am.
看看那风景 从这里你能看到我家房♥子
Oh, look at that. You can see my house from here.
抱歉 这应该帮不上什么忙
Yeah, sorry, probably not helping.
我在哪里
Where am I?
你其实知道 对不对
You sort of know, don't you?
大多数人心里多少都知道
Most people kind of know,
只是还难以接受事实
it's just hard to get traction on the concept.
我在哪
Where am I?
好吧 你已经死了
OK. You're dead.
这就是你死后所到之处
And this is what's next.
我没死 我怎么会死呢
I'm not dead. How can I be dead?
向你致以诚挚的哀悼
Our sincere condolences.
-我现在好好站在这啊 -没错
- I'm standing right here. - Yes, you are.
欢迎来到地下世界
Welcome to the Underworld.
也叫阴间领域 或是应许之地
Otherwise known as the Nethersphere, or the Promised Land.
这里是你死后的归处
It's where you go when you die.
你想要用纸袋罩着呼吸一下吗
Would you like to breathe into a bag?
[用纸袋罩在口鼻处呼吸是为了缓解过度换气]
我们在哪里
Where are we?
导航关了 我们得用老办法
Nav-com's offline. We'll have to do this old school.
但这就是丹尼所在的地方吗
But this is where Danny is?
几乎肯定不是 这是与丹尼有联♥系♥的地方
Almost certainly not. It's where there's a connection with Danny.
根据塔迪斯的判断 这里是
According to the TARDIS, this is where it's most likely
你与丹尼的时间线最有可能再次相交之处
that your timeline will re-intersect with his.
而且这样不行
And that won't do.
-什么不行 -你不行 看看你
- What won't? - You won't, look at you.
我需要你充满怀疑 聪明伶俐 勇于批判
I need sceptical, clever, critical.
而不是闷闷不乐
I don't need mopey.
你这样显得很老 人家还以为我们是一对呢
It put years on your face. And what if people see us together?
你好像被融化了一样
It looks like you've been melted.
你忘了我们为什么来这里吗
Are you forgetting why we're here?
我们是来让你男朋友起死回生的
We're here to get your boyfriend back from the dead,
所以打起精神 拿出正确态度
so buck up and give me some attitude.
安息吧
鱼缸吗
Fish tanks?
在一座陵墓里吗
In a mausoleum?
安息吧
我们保证
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是这些绝不是鱼缸
It means those are definitely not fish tanks.
-为什么 -我不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
好吧 我猜他们不是在里面淹死的
OK, I'm assuming they didn't actually drown in there.
不
No.
他们是在死后被安置于此的
They were placed, after death.
这些是坟墓
These are tombs.
水墓 反正是一种什么液体
Water tombs, some sort of fluid, anyway.
-还有椅子 -对 还有椅子
- With chairs? - With chairs, yes.
对死者来说更舒适
Extra comfort for the deceased,
死的时候有钱是有好处的
it pays to die rich.
赛罗·琼斯
天呐
Oh, God.
我会在里面找到丹尼吗
Am I going to find Danny now?
这是塔迪斯把我们带来的原因吗
Is that why the TARDIS brought us here?
-我不想看到他变成这样 -有道理
- I don't want to see him like that. - Good point.
带窗户的坟墓 有谁想眼看挚爱之人腐朽呢
Tombs with windows. Who wants to watch their loved ones rot?
为什么有人费了这么大劲
Why would anyone go to so much trouble...
就为了看着死者呢
just to keep watch on the dead?
3W
3W.
死亡不是终结
Death is not an end.
但我们可以帮助您
But we can we help with that.
自从3W知晓了死亡的真♥相♥
Ever since 3W encountered the truth about the death experience,
我们一直潜心研究
we have been working hard
为死者找到更美好的生活
to find a better life for the deceased.
在3W 往生意味着疗养
At 3W, afterlife means aftercare.
好吧 有点怪异吗
OK. Bit strange?
非常怪异
Very.
为什么有字幕还配语♥音♥
Why have the scrolling and a voice?
很难吗
Is it difficult?
什么很难
Is what difficult?
倒着读那些字
Reading all those words back to front.
出来吧 我们大老远的过来
Come on. We've come a long way.
你好 希望你一切安好
Hello. I hope you're well.
您的死亡需要我帮忙吗
How may I assist you with your death?
这个么 不太着急
Well, there is, er, no immediate hurry.
我们只是...
We're just, er...
我们只是...
We're just...
-随便看看 -是啊 是啊 随便看看
- Browsing. - Yeah, yeah, browsing.
请便 请尽情观赏
Please, take all the time you need.
在3W 你有整个余生的时间
At 3W, you always have the rest of your life.
太好了 这真是不错 克拉拉 对吧
Oh, good. That's good to know, Clara, isn't it?
对啊 太好了
Yeah. Great.
-3W到底是什么 -抱歉
- Exactly what is 3W? - Apologies.
显然你没有收到3W官方欢迎服务
Clearly you have not received the official 3W greetings package.
你知道 事发突然...
Well, you know, it's just an unexpected...
欢迎来到3W协会
Welcome to the 3W Institute.
克拉拉
Clara...
结束了吗
is it over now?
我想是结束了
I think it's over, yeah.
你也没有收到官方欢迎服务
You also have not received the official welcome package.
我没事 谢谢 不用了
Oh, I'm good. Thanks, no worries.
你是谁
Who are you?
-我是米西 -米西
- I am Missy. - Missy?
[首字母缩写为"米西"
博士的敌人经常是这一职业或伪装成这一职业]
智能系统移♥动♥界面
Mobile Intelligent Systems Interface.
我是个多功能 可交互式迎接机器人
I am a multi-function, interactive welcome-droid.
引导你帮助我来帮助你
Helping you to help me to help you.
你感觉非常 真实
You're very... realistic.
-舌头吗 -闭嘴
- Tongues? - Shut up.
我被编程进了不同社会交互标准
I am fully programmed with social interaction norms
来应对众多的来访者
appropriate to a range of visitors.
如果你想更改亲密性♥交♥互设定 请告知
Please indicate if you'd like me to adjust my intimacy setting.
对对 请更改 现在马上改
Oh, yes, please. Please do that, do that now right now.
是得改一点点
Maybe just a tad, yeah.
我需要与这里管事的谈谈
I need to speak to whoever's in charge here.
我就是管事的
I am in charge.
那是谁在管你
Well, who's in charge of you?
我在管我自己
I'm in charge of me.
那是谁来修理你 谁来维护你
Well, who repairs you? Who maintains you?
我的设计中含有自我修复
I am programmed for self-repair.
我的心脏可以维护我
I am maintained by my heart.
一切都正常吗
Is everything in order?
谁在维护你的心脏
Who maintains your heart?
博士负责维护我的心脏
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表