恶魔星系
The Satanic Nebula!
或者 去失落群星之湖
Or... the lagoon of lost stars...
再或者
or we could go...
去布莱顿[英国旅游胜地]
to Brighton!
[博士与布莱顿的轶事
请见老版第15季和第18季前四集]
我安排好了一整天的行程
I've got a whole day worked out.
抱歉 但你应该看得出来 我有约在身
Sorry, but as you can see, I've got plans.
是吗
Have you?
看看我
Look at me.
嗯 挺好
Yeah, OK.
不对不对
No, no, no. No.
再看看
Look at me.
看着呢
Yep, looking.
不是吧你
Seriously?
你脸上涂这么艳干什么
Why is your face all coloured in?
七点一刻 见我
7.15. Meeting me.
你来
You are.
约会
Date.
第二次
Second one.
话能说出口不容易
Got the words out.
虽然语序有点乱 但是 谁叫你教数学
Not in the right order, but, hey... maths teacher!
-出去 -出去
- Out! - Out!
你长高了吗
Are you taller?
高跟鞋
Heels.
怎么 够不着高处架子上的东西吗
What, do you have to reach a high shelf?
没错 我走了 约会要晚了
Right, got to go. Going to be late.
-约架子吗 -再见
- For a shelf? - Bye!
你看 这不还有别的玩伴陪你么
There you go, you've got another playmate.
全宇宙也没几个人知道这号♥码
Hardly anyone in the universe has that number.
我就知道
Well, I've got it.
是商店里的某个女人给你的
Yes, from some woman in a shop.
我们仍然不知道她是谁
We still don't know who that was.
这是她打的吗
Is that her now?
反正只可能是极少的几个人之一
There are very few people that it could be.
-别接 -为什么
- Don't. - Why not?
-你一接 肯定会有事 -什么事
- Because, if you answer it, something will happen. - What?
反正有事
A thing.
只是一通电♥话♥而已 克拉拉
It's just a phone, Clara.
接个电♥话♥能有什么事
Nothing happens when you answer the phone.
-博士 -别碰那玩意
- Doctor? - Don't touch it!
我们在哪 怎么到这来了
Where are we? How did we get here?
你们是谁
Who are you?
抱歉这是怎么回事 我有点糊涂了
Sorry, what's going on? I don't understand.
-这是什么东西 -这是食忆虫
- What is that thing? - It's a memory worm.
你的脸刚才怎么了
What happened to your face?
它会吞噬你的记忆
Deletes your memories.
你刚看见她的脸了吗
Did you see her face?
我怎么到这来的
How did I get here?
显然跟我们一样 但我们全忘了
The same way we all did, but we've all forgotten.
您是哪位
And who are you?
我是博士 是来自伽里弗雷的时间领主
I am the Doctor, a Time Lord from Gallifrey.
我同意进行记忆抹除 且完全自愿
I have agreed to this memory wipe of my own free will.
我是克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德 人类
I am Clara Oswald, human.
我同意进行记忆抹除 且完全自愿
I have agreed to this memory wipe of my own free will.
我非得摸这虫子吗
Do I really have to touch that worm thing?
非摸不可 把高跟鞋也换了
Yes, you do. And change your shoes.
你是下一个 塞
You're next, Psi.
我是赛 我是改造人
I am Psi - augmented human.
我同意进行记忆抹除 且完全自愿
I have agreed to this... memory wipe of my own free will.
记忆已损坏
我是塞伯拉 变异人
I am Saibra - mutant human.
我同意进行记忆抹除 且完全自愿
I have agreed to this memory wipe of my own free will.
这是一条预存信息
This is a recorded message.
我是筑梦师
I am the Architect.
你们记得的最后一件事
Your last memory is of
就是接到未知人士 也就是我打来的电♥话♥
receiving a contact from an unknown agency - me.
你们自那之后的一切记忆已被抹除
Everything since has been erased from your minds.
现在请仔细听情况介绍
Now, pay close attention to this briefing.
这里是卡拉布拉克索斯银行
This is the Bank of Karabraxos -
全银河系最安全的银行
the most secure bank in the galaxy.
这里是巨富豪强的藏金堡垒
A fortress for the super-rich.
如果你买♥♥得起你所在的整个星系
If you can afford your own star system,
这里就是你存钱的好去处
this is where you keep it.
未经允许 任何人都别想踏上这星球一步
No-one sets foot on the planet without protocols.
一切行动都会受到监视
All movement is monitored,
连空气消耗都受到精确的控制
all air consumption regulated.
基因也要接受层层核查
DNA is authenticated at every stage.
入侵者将灰飞烟灭
Intruders will be incinerated.
所有金库都深藏地下
Each vault, buried deep in the earth,
存取物件都要通过地表的转存系统
is accessed by a drop-slot at the planet's surface.
整个金库配有原子封存 牢不可破
It's atomically sealed - an unbreakable lock.
其序列已被彻底打乱
The atoms have all been scrambled.
你们的到来未经许可
Your presence on this planet is unauthorised.
一支小队正赶来消灭你们
A team will have been despatched to terminate you.
我们是银行安保 马上开门
This is bank security! Open up!
你们想要活命 就必须听我指令
Your survival depends on following my instructions.
立即开门 你们将被人道毁灭
Open up and you shall be humanely disposed of.
那边还有一个出口
There's another exit!
你们所需的一切信息都在这个箱子中
All the information you need is in this case.
-你在干什么 -下载
- What are you doing? - Downloading.
不愧是改造过的 非常好
Augmented - nice.
卡拉布拉克索斯银行固若金汤
The Bank of Karabraxos is impregnable.
请不要站在门口
Please stand away from the door!
我们不想在焚化前伤害到你们
We do not wish to hurt you before incineration.
卡拉布拉克索斯银行从未被入侵
The Bank of Karabraxos has never been breached.
而你们将抢劫卡拉布拉克索斯银行
You will rob the Bank of Karabraxos.
汇报情况
Report.
抱歉 你是哪位
Sorry, hello? Who is this?
我是德福克斯女士 银行安保主管
This is Ms Delphox - Head of Bank Security.
我派你们去调查来自外界的入侵者
I sent you to investigate an off-world intruder.
是吗 我还在想我们来这里做什么
Did you? I was wondering what we're doing here.
我们找到了一种神奇的虫子
We found these amazing worms...
有不速之客 我们需要读心者
Unwelcome guests. We're going to need the Teller.
你饿了吗 孩子
Are you hungry, boy?
行了 停下 够远了
OK, OK, OK. Stop, stop, stop. Far enough.
改造人 电脑改造的 对吧
Augmented human. Computer-augmented, yes?
-头脑里装有主机 -我是个职业玩家
- Mainframe in your head? - I'm a gamer.
不好意思 谁让你指挥了
Sorry, who put YOU in charge?
你在撒谎 你的脖子上纹有罪犯编号♥
You're a liar. That's a prison code on your neck.
我是个黑客 兼银行抢劫者
I'm a hacker... slash bank robber.
很好 今天正需要银行抢劫者
Good. This is a good day to be a bank robber.
变异人 哪种变异
Mutant human. What kind of mutant?
就像他说的 为什么现在你指挥
Like he says, why are YOU in charge now?
这是我的特殊能力 你的呢
It's my special power - what's yours?
我触摸活细胞 就能复♥制♥细胞的主人
I touch living cells - I can replicate the owner.
我们最初见面时你的脸
Your face, when we first saw you...
我触摸了食忆虫
I touched the worm.
你也能复♥制♥他们的衣服吗
You can replicate their clothes too?
我穿着全息壳子
I wear a hologram shell.
人类细胞 应该是某个顾客的DNA
Human cells. DNA from a customer, maybe?
让我们进入银行的伪装
A disguise to get us in?
我们真的要抢劫银行吗
We're actually going to do it? Rob the bank?
我们别无选择 我们已经同意了
I don't think we have a choice - we've already agreed to.
你能保持这个形象多久
How long can you maintain the image for?
我愿意多久就能多久
For as long as I like.
问题一 有塔迪斯抢劫银行会很容易
Question one - robbing banks is easy if you've got a TARDIS.
我为什么不用
So why am I not using it?
问题二 塔迪斯在哪里
Question two, where is the TARDIS?
好吧 这才应该是问题一
OK, that probably should be question one.
封锁银行大厅
Banking floor locking down.
他们知道我们来了
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表