Ancient Egypt. Crocodilopolis.
他们在那里敬奉一条大鳄鱼
They worship a big crocodile there,
所以名字才取成这样的
so the name is a useful coincidence.
跟你的男朋友约会去吧
Go and canoodle with your boyfriend.
拜托 我又不是三岁小孩 我厉害着呢
Come on. I wasn't born yesterday, far from it.
你认出他来了
You did recognise him.
确实很像某位年轻潇洒的时空旅行者
Possibly reminded me of a certain dashing young time traveller.
当然 你认出他来了
Of course you recognised him.
抱歉 我真傻 我 我低估你了
Sorry. Stupid. I-I underestimated you.
很容易犯的错误 我确实容易被低估
Easily done, there's a lot to estimate.
那么你喜欢他吗
And you, you like him?
是的 我喜欢他 非常非常喜欢
Yes, I like him. Very, very much.
回家去甜蜜去吧
Go home and canoodle.
医生[博士]的命令 快去
Doctor's orders. Come on.
-就这一次 我听你的 -谢天谢地
- Just this once, I'm doing what I'm told. - Oh, sing hosanna.
太轻松了
So easy.
奥斯瓦尔德小姐
Miss Oswald.
-平克先生 -今天晚上还约吗
- Ah, Mr... Mr Pink. - Still on for tonight?
因为你一脸"我要取消"的表情
'Coz you had your "I'm about to cancel" frown on.
我还专门有这样的表情吗
There's a specific frown?
我正准备说 没关系 我可能有事
And I was going to say, it's OK, I might have a thing, so...
有事
A thing?
-改明晚吧 -明晚有家长会
- Tomorrow instead? - Tomorrow's parents' evening.
不会开一整晚的
Not all evening.
对 不会开一整晚
No. Not all evening.
你觉得他怎么样
What do you think of him?
谁 管♥理♥员♥吗
Er, who? The caretaker?
他从哪里来 他以前是做什么的
Where did he come from? What was he before?
他看起来不像个管♥理♥员♥
He doesn't seem like a caretaker.
可他对你评价很高
Well, he speaks very highly of you.
总之 晚安 奥斯瓦尔德小姐
Anyway. Good night, Miss Oswald.
晚安 平克先生
Good night... Mr Pink.
煤山中学
出发
And we're off.
家 甜蜜的家
Home, sweet home.
约会取消了 如果你需要帮忙的话
Canoodling cancelled, if you need a hand...
博士
Doctor?
你隐身了吗
You invisible?
我绝对要没收那块表
I am so going to confiscate that watch.
你在哪里 我的睡美人
Where are you, my sleeping beauty?
找到你了 游戏开始
Gotcha! Let's dance!
博士
Doctor?
你在哪里
Where are you?
有人吗
Hello?
九点定位 重新扫描
Nine-stop-query-rescan.
重新获取目标成功
Target reacquired-success-success.
来吧
Come on, come on.
让开路
Gangway!
已经不远了 来吧
Not far now. Come on.
九点数据追踪解析
Nine-stop-parsing-data-pursue.
成功
Bingo.
目标重新获取
Target-reacquired.
有人吗
Hello?
什么 红了红了 别呀
What? Red? Red. No. No-no-no!
范围一点四九 扫描完成 问题出现
Range-one-point-four-nine-scan complete-problem-problem.
听着 我没有武器
Listen. I'm unarmed.
我是和平的 你懂吗
I'm peaceful. Do you understand?
我知道你不应该在这个星球上
I-I know that you shouldn't be on this planet
但我可以帮助你
but I can help you with that. I...
发现问题 解决方案 毁灭
Problem-solution-DESTROY.
我想和你谈一谈
I want a word with you.
-后退 -发现问题 解决方案 毁灭
- Get back! - Problem-solution-DESTROY.
走开 离我远点
Go, Get away from me!
时间紊乱
Temporal-disrupt.
警告 时间故障
Warning-warning. Temporal-failure.
博士 住手
Doctor, stop!
博士
Doctor!
警告系统故障 中止计划
Warning-system-failure. Abort. Abort.
太棒了 体育老师 干得好
Well done, PE, brilliant work!
"这是什么 时空扭曲生成器
"What's this? A chronodyne generator?
我就解除它吧
I'll just deactivate that, shall I?
我有游泳资格证
I've got a swimming certificate so that qualifies me
我就有资格乱动高科技了
to meddle with higher technology.
不用管
Never mind
有人正在尝试拯救世界
that some people are actually trying to save the planet.
不好 我脑子里只装得下
Oh, no. There's only room in my head
越野赛跑和越位规则"
for cross-country and the offside rule."
-丹尼 你在这里干什么 -我在调查他
- Danny, what are you doing here? - I was checking up on him.
他在谋划什么事
He's been up to something,
乱动电路 但这...
fiddling with the electric, but what the...?!
不是 这个
No. What...?
你看见那玩意儿了吗 告诉我你看见了
Did you see that thing? Tell me you saw that thing.
我看见了 当然
I saw the thing, yeah.
博士 我们安全了吗
Doctor, are we safe,
这个星球安全了吗 它走了吗
is the planet safe? It's gone?
没错 没错 暂时
Yes, yes, yes, yes, for the moment.
但问题是 这些时空扭曲生成器
But the thing is, you see, the chronodyne generators
需要很精确地排列才能产生漩涡
have to be precisely aligned to generate the vortex,
但这位中士拿走了一个
but the sergeant here, he went and moved one.
但时空扭曲生效了 它不见了
But the chronodyne worked, it's gone.
但还不够远
But not far enough.
漩涡会再次打开 不是在一百万年后
The vortex will open here again, but not in a billion years.
那是在什么时候
Then when?
74小时 三天后
Er, 74 hours. Three days.
三天时间用来想出一个新方法
Three days to think of something new
因为现在它已经对此有所防备
because now it knows what to expect,
它已经扫描过我 再见面就会杀了我
now it's scanned me and will kill me on sight,
多亏了这位体育老师
thanks to PE here.
克拉拉 你为什么这么跟他说话
Clara, why are you talking to him like that?
你们为什么会用时空扭曲这种词汇
Why are you using words like chronodyne?
这件事是和太空有关吗
Was that thing a space thing?
天啊 你是从太空来的
Oh, my God, you're from space.
你是女太空人 你说你来自布莱克浦
You're a spacewoman. You said you were from Blackpool.
这是一出戏 为夏季活动准备的
It's a play! For the summer fete.
-什么 -对 我们在演戏
- It's a what? - Yes, it's a play.
闭嘴 这是出戏
Shut up, it is a play.
我们正在排练
We are rehearsing a play.
惊喜剧
A surprise play!
你看 那个漩涡是灯光特效
And, erm, you see, the vortex thing is-is a lighting effect.
非常精巧
Very clever.
那家伙是一个孩子 穿着戏服
And that thing is-is one of the kids. In fancy dress.
非常棒的戏服
Really... really good fancy dress.
你是觉得我有多蠢
How stupid do you think I am?
我很乐意给你打个分
I'm willing to put a number on it.
我不是傻瓜 克拉拉
I'm not a moron, Clara.
而且他也不是个管♥理♥员♥
And he's not the caretaker.
他是 你父亲
He's... your dad.
你的太空人父亲
Your space dad.
天才的想法
Genius.
真是天才的推理
That is really, really brilliant reasoning.
你怎么会觉得我是她父亲
How can you think I'm her dad
我们两个明明看起来一样大
when we both look exactly the same age?
-我们看起来差很多 -我这是委婉说法
- We do not look the same age. - I was being kind.
-我会催眠他 消除他的记忆 -不
- Right, I'll hypnotise him, I'll erase his memory. - Doctor, stop!
这么小的脑容量 用不了多久的
Tiny brain, won't take a moment.
他是我男朋友
He's my boyfriend.
那我就试着不把所有记忆都删除了
Well, I'll try not to erase the whole thing.
-我会留下些 -他是我男朋友
- I'll leave the bits that... - He's my boyfriend.
我以为你看出来了
I thought you'd figured this out.
-是他 -对 是他
- Him? - Yes, him.
不 他不是
No, he's not.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表