depends upon the choice that is made right here and right now.
现在 你们有杀它的手段 你们自己造的
Now, you've got the tools to kill it. You made them.
你们凭着自己的智慧
You brought them up here all on your own,
把它们运上来
with your own ingenuity -
不需要时间领主
you don't need a Time Lord.
杀死它还是不杀
Kill it. Or let it live.
-我不能代你们做决定 -我也不能
- I can't make this decision for you! - Yeah, well, I can't make it.
还有一个人类呢
There's two of you here.
是啊 中学教师和宇航员
Yeah, a school teacher and an astronaut.
那谁更有资格
Who's better qualified?
我不知道 没准是美国总统
I don't know! The President of America!
别什么都指望他了
Oh, take something of his plate
反正他做的决定早就远超他该做的了
he makes far too many decisions anyway.
-是她 -她 抱歉
- She. - She. Sorry.
她从未来过太空
She hasn't even been into space,
也没去过其他星球
she hasn't been to another planet.
她怎么会知道要怎么做
How would she even know what to do?
我在请你帮忙
I am asking you for help.
我们在1937年的柏林吃过晚餐对吧
Listen, we went to dinner in Berlin in 1937, right?
我们当时也没吃完甜点就跑出来杀掉希♥特♥勒♥
We didn't nip out after pudding and kill Hitler.
我没有杀过希♥特♥勒♥
I've never killed Hitler.
你也没指望我杀了他
And you wouldn't expect me to kill Hitler.
未来并不比过去更容易被改变
The future is no more malleable than the past.
那好 你这么做是为了说明什么吗
OK, don't you do this to make some kind of point?
抱歉 哦不 我并不觉得抱歉
Sorry. Well, actually, no, I'm not sorry.
是时候放手让你自己做决定了
It's time to take the stabilisers off your bike!
这是你们的月球 人类女人
It's your moon, womankind.
这是你们的决定
It's your choice.
你就打算这么袖手旁观吗
And you're just going to stand there?
当然不是
Absolutely not.
博士
Doctor...
一个青少年 一个宇航员 一名教师
A teenager, an astronaut and a schoolteacher.
等等
Hang on a minute -
我们可以进去 不是吗
we can get in there, can't we?
-你可以用这玩意儿解决问题 -不
- You can sort it out with that thing. - No.
有些决定太过重大 必须你们亲自抉择
Some decisions are too important not to make on your own.
博士
Doctor...
博士
Doctor.
博士
Doctor!
真是个混♥蛋♥
Oh, what a prat.
我要引爆♥炸♥弹了 都同意吗
I'm going to detonate the bombs, agreed?
同意吗
Agreed?
抓紧 舱体破损了
Hang on tight, there's been a breach!
如果我们不杀它 没有了月球会怎么样
If we let it live, what would happen if the moon wasn't there?
-我们没时间说这些了 -现在就说清楚
- We haven't got time for this! - We're discussing it!
如果没有月球了 会怎么样
What would happen if the moon wasn't there?
我包里有本物理书 里面讲到了重力
I have a physics book in my bag. There's this thing on gravity.
太好了 能通过单词查找吗
Super. Is there a wordsearch?
好吧 将不再有潮汐
OK. There would be no tides.
但我们还能活下来 不是吗
But we'd survive that, right?
卫星系统已经被破坏了
They've knocked out the satellites.
网络中断 手♥机♥也不能用
There's no internet, no mobiles.
我都能接受
I'd be fine with that.
并不仅仅是月球不在了而已
It's not going to just stop being there!
因为在月球里面 女士
Because inside the moon, Miss,
有一个巨大的生物正在破壳而出
is a gigantic creature forcing its way out.
一旦它成功 而且也快了
And when it does, which is going to be pretty damn soon,
将会有巨大的月球碎片撞向地球
there'll be huge chunks of the moon heading right for us,
就和灭绝了恐龙的那次撞击一样
like whatever killed the dinosaurs,
只不过威力大了一万倍
only about 10,000 times bigger.
但月球并不是由岩石构成的
But the moon isn't make of rock and stone,
不是吗 它就是蛋壳
is it? It's made of eggshell!
天呐 好吧 假设奇迹发生
Oh, God! OK, fine. If, by some miracle,
这蛋壳不是很厚
the shell isn't too thick,
就算它消散了 或者进入了绕地轨道之类的
or if it disperses, or it goes into orbit, or whatever,
还有一个巨大的生物呢 不是吗
there's still going to be a massive thing there, isn't there,
就那么凭空出现
that just popped out!
你觉得它会是什么样的
And what the hell do you imagine that is?
好多生物都会下蛋
Loads of things lay eggs.
它不是只小鸡
It's not a chicken.
我不是说它是小鸡 我还没那么蠢
I'm not saying it's a chicken. I'm not completely stupid.
它是个外星寄生物
It's an exoparasite.
-是什么 -类似跳蚤 或者头虱
- A what? - Like a flea. Or a head louse.
如果我得杀死一个幼小的生命
I'm going to have to be a lot
我得比现在更加坚决才行
more certain than that if I'm going to kill a baby.
想来聊聊幼儿吗
Oh, you want to talk about babies?
地球上现在可能就有很多小孩
You've probably got babies down there now.
你打算要小孩吗
You want to have babies?
想
Well... Yeah.
平克先生
Mr. Pink...
假设现在地球上
OK, you imagine you've got children
有你的孩子
down there on Earth now, right?
或者是孙子辈
Grandchildren maybe.
你想让那东西孵出来 把他们都杀掉吗
You want that thing to get out? Kill them all?
你想让地球上的生命全都终结在今天
You want today to be the day life on Earth stopped
就因为你不肯做一个不公平的决定
because you couldn't make an unfair decision?
我也不想这么做
Listen, I don't want to do this.
我毕生都在梦想着能来到这里
All my life I've dreamed about coming here.
但一切却必须这样结束
But this is how it has to end.
我留了一个小时
I've given us an hour.
这里有一个中止按钮
There's a cut-out here.
如果有人想出了好主意
If anyone has any bright ideas,
或者他回来 就可以停下来
or if he comes back, that stops it.
但一旦中止 就无法再启动了
But once it's pressed, it stays pressed.
如果他不回来了呢
And if he doesn't come back?
我本来也没打算活着回去
I didn't expecting to survive anyway.
但是他会回来的 对吧 老师
He's going to come back, though, right? Isn't he, Miss?
你现在可以叫我克拉拉了
Why don't you call me Clara?
我还是想叫"老师" 老师
I prefer "Miss", Miss.
我们只是需要做个决定 仅此而已
We just need to make up our minds, that's all.
你了解他
Well, you know him.
我想他可能真的就把一切都丢给我们了
I think he really might just be leaving it to us.
有人能听到吗 请回答
Can anybody hear me? Come in, please...
有人能听到吗
Can anybody hear me?
我是路德维克
Lundvik.
这里是地面指挥中心
This is ground control.
知道 从你的发型就看得出来
Yeah, I can tell by your haircut.
下面怎么样了
How are things down there?
很糟
Pretty bad.
非常糟
Yeah. Pretty bad.
听着 我们接入了一颗电视卫星
Listen, we're patched in to one of the TV satellites.
连接维持不了多久 上面怎么样了
We haven't got long. How are things up there?
-我们能通过这卫星广播吗 -你是谁
- Can we broadcast on this? - Who are you?
学校郊游的
School trip.
我们能通过这个广播吗
Can we broadcast on this?
可以啊
Well, yes.
你好 地球
Hello, Earth.
我们要做一个非常艰难的决定
We have a terrible decision to make.
这是一个充满不确定性的决定
It's an uncertain decision
而我们的时间所剩无几
and we don't have a lot of time.
我们可以杀死这个生物 也可以让它活下去
We can kill this creature or we can let it live.
我们不知道它会做什么
We don't know what it's going to do,
我们不知道它孵化后会发生什么事
we don't know what's going to happen when it hatches -
它是会伤害我们
if it will hurt us,
帮我们还是忽视我们
help us, or just leave us alone.
我们必须一起来做这个决定
We have to decide together.
这是我们和你们通话的最后机会
This is the last time we'll be able to speak to you,
但你们可以给我们发个信♥号♥♥
but you can send us a message.
如果你认为我们应该杀死这个生物
If you think we should kill the creature,
关掉你的灯
turn your lights off.
如果你认为我们应该冒险
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表