And how does that make it different from any other restaurant?
反正在我印象里你也不是素食主义者
You weren't vegetarian the last time I checked.
一切都结束了
This is over.
杀掉我们也没法改变这个事实
Killing us won't change that.
-有什么意义呢 -为了找到应许之地
- What would be the point? - To find the promised land.
你都活了几百万年了
You're millions of years old,
是时候清醒一下了 根本没那种东西
it's time you knew, there isn't one.
我在寻找天堂
I am in search of paradise.
是吗 我也在找 我也不可能找得到
Yeah, well, me too. I'm not going to make it either.
博士
Doctor!
我会乘逃生舱离开
I will leave in the escape capsule.
毁掉所有需要毁掉的东西
Destroy where necessary.
逃生舱
Escape capsule?
这艘飞船都几百万年了 飞不起来的
This ship is millions of years old, it'll never fly.
它已经修好了
It has been repaired.
用什么修好的
What with?
你们
You.
大家准备防守
Defensive positions everyone.
博士 他要逃跑了
Doctor! He's getting away!
你的朋友很聪明
Your friend is intelligent.
他肯定知道最好不要跟着我
He'll know better than to follow me.
曼西尼家庭餐厅
到了 就是这里 跟我来
Right, here we are, this is the place, come with me.
我们想走就走
It is our intent to leave.
如果你们执意挽留
If it is your intent to stop us,
那就休怪我们不客气了
perhaps we should get down to business.
上帝啊 她又把我们卷进什么事儿里了
Dear Lord, what has she landed us with this time?
本餐厅已停止营业
The restaurant is closed.
让大家都待在外面 谁都不准进来
Keep everyone out. No one goes in there!
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我有一种很糟糕的预感
I've got the horrible feeling
我恐怕不得不杀了你
I'm going to have to kill you.
我觉得你可能会想先喝一杯
I thought you might appreciate a drink first.
换我肯定想喝
I know I would.
小心
Watch out!
你是从51世纪来的 对吧
51st century, right?
时间旅行飞船 不幸坠毁在过去
Time travelling spaceship, crashed in the past.
你为了回家费尽周折
You're trying to get home the long way round.
我要去应许之地
I go to the promised land.
你不停地这么说
So you keep saying.
你的餐厅是用你的旧飞船做的
Ok, so your restaurant is made out of your old ship,
但你在浪费时间 它根本不能飞了
but you're wasting your time, it can't ever fly.
逃生舱还可以用
The escape pod is viable.
怎么用 你没法用人类尸体修补飞船
How? You can't patch up a spaceship with human remains.
这一切真的很熟悉
You know, this really is ringing a bell.
这招不错 你怎么供能的
Ok, that's clever. How are you powering it?
用皮肤
Skin.
快去局里 我们需要更多人手
Get to the station! We need more men!
我该怎么跟他们形容这件事
What shall I tell them is happening?
快去
Go!
你估计他们有多少人 亲爱的
How many do you estimate, my dear?
比楼上的多 大概二三十个吧
More than upstairs, about 20, 30?
楼上的那些只是些诱饵
The ones upstairs were mere decoys.
这些是用来战斗的
These are battle-ready.
我预计这会很有挑战性
I anticipate a challenge.
别担心兄弟们 我们会光荣赴死
Don't worry, my boy, we shall die in glory!
好吧 真棒
OK. Good-o!
玛丽·安托瓦内特号♥
"SS Marie Antoinette."
[法国国王路易十六的妻子]
失去控制的机器人修理工
Out-of-control repair droids,
用人来做备用零件
cannibalising human beings.
这一切太熟悉了 可我就是想不起来
I know that this is familiar, but I just can't seem to place it.
你要怎么杀我
How would you kill me?
蓬帕杜夫人号♥的姊妹船
Sister ship of the "Madame De Pompadour".
[见第二季第四集]
不行 还是想不起来
Nope, not getting it.
你要怎么杀我
How would you kill me?
为什么不先喝一杯 这样才像人类
Why don't you have a drink first? It's only human.
我不是人类
I am not human.
我也不是
Neither am I.
你为什么不干脆死透呢 胆小鬼
Why can't you stay dead, coward!
你觉得风景如何
What do you think of the view?
-我不能够感觉 -你应该说"不会"
- I do not think of it. - I don't think of it. I don't.
教机器人口语用词 我都能写本书了
Droids and apostrophes, I could write a book,
但是你很难再算得上是机器人了
except you are... barely a droid any more.
你身上人类的部分远远多于机器的部分
There's more human in you than machine.
所以告诉我 你觉得风景如何
So tell me... what do you think of the view?
-风景很美丽 -一点都不美
- It is beautiful. - No, it isn't.
距离这么远 一切看上去都很渺小
It's just far away. Everything looks too small.
我更喜欢在下面 一切都很宏伟
I prefer it down there. Everything is huge.
一切都很重要
Everything is so important.
每个细节 每个时刻 每条生命
Every detail, every moment, every life clung to.
你怎么能杀了我
How could you kill me?
和你为什么要问我的理由一样
For the same reason that you're asking me that question,
因为你其实不想再继续下去了
because you don't really want to carry on.
你死了以后别的机器人会怎么样
What'll happen to the other droids when you die?
你是控制点 对吗
You're the control node, aren't you?
我猜他们都会停止活动
Presumably they'll deactivate.
我不会死 我会到达应许之地
I will not die. I will reach the promised land.
根本不存在应许之地
There isn't any promised land.
那 那只是你从塞进自己身体的人性中
This is just... It's a superstition that you have picked up
挑出来的一种迷信
from all the humanity you've stuffed inside yourself.
我不是死的
I am not dead.
你就像个扫帚
You are a broom.
那我问你
Question -
拿一把扫帚 先把扫帚的柄换掉
you take a broom, you replace the handle,
过段时间你再把扫帚的头换掉
and then later you replace the brush
一次次更换 还是原来那把扫帚吗
and you do that over and over again. Is it still the same broom?
答案是不 当然不是
Answer no, of course it isn't.
不过还可以用来扫地
But you can still sweep the floor.
这和话题无关 跳过最后这部分
Which is not strictly relevant, skip that last part.
你换掉了自己身体的每一个部分
You have replaced every piece of yourself,
机械的 有机的 一次又一次
mechanical and organic, time and time again -
原来的你已经一点不剩了
there's not a trace of the original you left.
你大概根本都记不清这张脸是哪里来的了
You probably can't even remember where you got that face from.
这不能结束
It cannot end.
必须结束 你知道的
It has to. You know it does.
而且也只有一个办法能结束这一切
And there's only one way out.
自我毁灭有悖我的基本程序
Self-destruction is against my basic program.
杀人也有悖我的
And murder is against mine!
詹妮
Jenny!
憋住呼吸 它们很笨 大家憋住呼吸
Hold your breath! They're stupid. Everybody hold their breath.
我坚持不住了 坚持不住了
I can't do it. I can't.
勇敢点 亲爱的
Be brave, my love.
我可以在肺里储存氧气
I can store oxygen in my lungs.
和我分享
Share with me!
-你比看起来强壮 -我希望你也如此
- You are stronger than you look. - And I'm hoping you are too.
到此 为止了
This... is over.
你敢承认吗
Are you capable of admitting that?
你有杀死我的勇气吗
Do you have it in you to murder me?
下面的人类 我可从未觉得他们渺小
Those people down there. They're never small to me.
不要猜测我为保护他们能做到什么地步
Don't make assumptions about how far I will go to protect them,
因为我已经做了太多
because I've already come a very long way.
不像你 我不期待抵达应许之地
And unlike you, I don't expect to reach the promised land.
你当然明白
You realise, of course,
我们中有一个对自己的基本程序说了谎
one of us is lying about our basic programming.
是的
Yes.
我们都知道那是谁
And I think we both know who that is.
快停下
Stop!
你确定他会回这里来
You're sure he'd come back here?
废墟里找不到他
There was no trace of him in the wreckage,
他们搜遍了国会山
they searched all Parliament Hill.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表