I thought you were painting me!
我在工作
I was working.
那我♥干♥嘛在这拗造型
Well, why am I posing then?
你点亮了整个房♥间 下巴抬起来一点
Well, you brighten the room tremendously. Chin up a little.
我不明白我为什么要这么做
Oh, I don't understand why I'm doing this!
为了艺术
Art?
为什么要把被害者毁尸灭迹呢
Now, why destroy the victims so completely?
这么做很艰难 还容易引起注意
It's difficult, it draws attention -
到底能得到什么好处呢
what advantage is to be gained?
告诉我们吧
Well, tell us, then.
可能是为了掩盖什么
Concealment, perhaps.
掩盖
Concealment?
只是推断 但符合事实
It's a fanciful theory, but it fits the facts.
把尸体完全销毁
By destroying the body so completely,
就能隐瞒尸体缺少的部分
you conceal what is missing from it.
尸体缺少的部分
Missing from the body?
瓦斯特拉夫人
Madame Vastra!
克拉拉 太棒了 把你的衣服放在椅子上
Clara, excellent. Pop your clothes on that chair there.
看
Look!
广♥告♥就是这么多 恼人的现代潮流
Advertisements, yes - so many, it's a distressing modern trend.
不是 看这个
No, look!
看
Look.
神奇女孩
神奇女孩
神奇女孩
夫人
Ma'am?
游戏开局 我们将需要很多茶
The game is afoot. We're going to need a lot of tea.
报纸其他部分
There appears to be nothing of significance
没什么重要内容
in the rest of the newspaper,
私事栏[寻人寻物离婚等]也没有
not even in the agony column.
我们无法确定是博士发布的
We can't know it's from the Doctor.
当然是博士发布的
Of course it's from the Doctor.
神奇女孩 他就是这么叫我的
The Impossible Girl, that's what he calls me!
他说共进午餐 但没说时间地点
He says lunch, but not when or where?
在另一侧 伦敦另一侧吗 有些模糊
"On the other side?" The other side of London? Bit vague.
可能是重生的另一侧 等他恢复之后
The other side of regeneration, perhaps, once he's recovered?
我现在该怎么办 猜我们在哪里见面吗
So what am I supposed to do - guess where we're meeting?
可能他就是这个目的
Perhaps that's the point.
可能就是要你证明自己仍然了解他
Perhaps you're supposed to prove that you still know him.
想想这对一个
Think what that must mean
连自己都不了解的人有多大意义
for a man who barely knows himself.
这说不通 他不爱猜谜
It doesn't makes sense. He doesn't do puzzles.
他心思不复杂 没这个耐心
He isn't complicated, really doesn't have the attention span.
那么
So...
按最最简单的想法
Keeping it dead simple...
另一侧
"On the other side."
曼西尼餐厅
曼西尼餐厅
曼西尼餐厅
曼西尼餐厅
-怎么了 -不知道 大概是臭味
- What's wrong? - I don't know! Maybe the smell?
就是 到处都是
I know, it's everywhere.
你的大衣是哪来的
Where did you get that coat?
我买♥♥的
I bought it.
哪里买♥♥的
From where?
-商店 -才怪
- A shop. - No.
那可能是哪个流浪汉吧
Might have been a tramp.
你一分钱都没有
You don't have any money.
我有一块表
I had a watch!
不会吧 那块表很漂亮
No! That watch was beautiful.
是我最喜欢的一块
It was my favourite.
你用最喜欢的表换了这件大衣
You swapped your favourite watch for that coat -
这可能不太划算
that's maybe not a good deal.
-当时我赶时间 真的很臭 -好吧
- Well, I was in a hurry, there was a terrible smell. - OK.
不 别
No, no. Don't, don't...
别笑
Don't, don't smile.
我先笑 然后你才可以跟着笑
I will smile first and then you know it's safe to smile.
-你生气了吗 -我没有
- Are you cross with me? - I am not cross,
但是如果我生气那一定是你的错
but if I was cross it would be your fault and...
-对 我生气了 -我猜到了
- Yes, I am cross. - I guessed that.
我非常生气
I am extremely cross.
如果我没有换脸 你还会生气吗
And if I hadn't changed my face, would you be cross?
-我会不生气才有鬼 -为什么
- I would be cross if I wasn't cross! - Why?
为什么
Why?
一般人想邀请一位
An ordinary person wants to meet someone
特别熟悉的人共进午餐 会怎么做
that they know very well for lunch, what do they do?
他们可能先联♥系♥对方 然后提出共进午餐
Well, they probably... get in touch and suggest lunch.
那什么样的人才会在报纸的广♥告♥栏里
OK, so what sort of person would put a cryptic note in...
发布模糊的消息
in a newspaper advert?
我不太想说
Well, I wouldn't like to say.
来啊 尽管说
Oh, go on, do, say.
那我会说这个人肯定
Well, I would say that that person would be
是个自大狂 内心空虚却又爱玩花招
an egomaniac, needy, game-player sort of person.
说得太好了
Thank you.
至少这一点没变化
Well, at least that hasn't changed.
我看永远也不会变
And I don't suppose it ever will.
我看也不会
No, I don't suppose it will either.
克拉拉 说实话
Clara, honestly...
我并不想你改变这一点
I don't want you to change.
我不介意 真的
It was no bother, really.
我看了你的广♥告♥ 琢磨出关窍
I saw your advert, I figured it out,
我很乐意陪你玩
happy to play your game.
不对
No.
不对 这广♥告♥不是我登的 是你
No... no, I didn't place the ad. You placed the ad.
我才没有
No, I didn't.
就是你 你登了广♥告♥ 我琢磨出关窍
Yes, you placed the ad, I figured it out!
神奇女孩 看见没 午餐约会
Impossible Girl, see, lunch?
不对 这条广♥告♥
No, look, the Impossible...
是神奇女孩发过来的
that is a message from the Impossible Girl.
是发给她的... 吧
FOR the Impossible... Girl.
如果你和我都没登这条广♥告♥
Well, if neither of us placed that ad,
那是谁登的
who placed... that ad?
等等 内心空虚爱玩花招的自大狂
Hang on. "Egomaniac, needy, game-player"?
-这是个陷阱 -敢情是说我呢
- This could be a trap. - That was me?
你就当没听见
Never mind that.
-我听得真真的 -克拉拉
- Yes, I am minding that! - Clara....
你居然是在说我
You were talking about me!
克拉拉 对你我而言
Clara, what is happening right now
眼下这餐厅到底是怎么回事
in this restaurant to you and me
要比你那自大癖要紧多了
is more important than your egomania.
什么都不如我的自大癖要紧
Nothing is more important than my egomania!
这可是你自己说的
Right, you actually said that.
以后不准再这么说
You never mention that again!
这是利用虚荣心引我们上钩
It's... it's a vanity trap.
你光顾着为自己解开谜团而洋洋自得
You're so busy congratulating yourself on solving the puzzle,
却完全没注意到已经身陷罗网了
you don't notice that you're sticking your head in a noose.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
如果你在拔白头发 你可不止有一根
And that isn't the only grey one, if you are, erm, having a cull.
你对白头发有意见吗
What, do you have a problem with the grey ones?
如果我换了头新头发 结果却是灰白的
If I got new hair, and it was grey,
那我肯定有意见
I would have a problem.
-我猜你也会 -你什么意思
- Yeah, I bet you would. - Meaning?
太短了
It's too short.
抱歉 你这根头发翘出来了
Sorry, it was the only one out of place,
我想你肯定乐意我拔下来
I'm sure that you would want it killed.
你话里有话吗
Are you trying to tell me something?
我就是想观察下室内的空气流动
I'm trying to measure the air disturbance in the room.
是啊 你一无聊就爱观察这个
Right, moments when you know you are boring.
这屋子里的所有人
There is something extremely wrong
都非常不对劲
with everybody else in this room.
-你不是见个人就这样想吗 -自己看
- Mmm, basically, don't you always think that? - Look at them.
-别看 -你刚才说让我看
- Don't look! - You just said to look!
偷偷看 别盯着看
Look without looking!
我没看出什么啊 他们都在吃饭啊
They look fine to me. They're just eating.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表