抱歉
Sorry!
你好
Hey.
你好 我是克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德
Hello. I am Clara Oswald.
我挺难对付 有时候有点自恋
I'm a bit tricky, sometimes, a bit up myself,
而且我不喜欢我的姓
and I don't like my surname,
不过我估计你需要担心的就是这些了
but I think that's basically everything you need to worry about.
你好 我 我很抱歉
Hello, I'm... I'm sorry...
还有 我一紧张就管不住我这张嘴
Also, I mouth off when I'm nervous and I've got a mouth on me.
真的 它太有想法了
Seriously, it's got a mind of its own.
我觉得它想单飞
I'm worried it wants to go solo.
-我不知道说什么 -什么都别说
- I don't know what to say. - Don't say anything.
或者说些好听的
Or say something nice.
我喜欢你的名字
I like your name.
这倒是个开始
It's a start.
奥斯瓦尔德 很适合你
Oswald. It suits you.
-开始动摇了吗 -总比平克[粉红]好
- Drifting now. - It's better than Pink.
不啊 平克 平克不错啊 我喜欢粉色
No, Pink... Pink is nice. I like pink.
那就归你了
You can have it.
挺大胆的要求啊 平克先生
Oh, a bold offer, Mr Pink.
我是说 不是
I meant... No...
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
我今天怎么不会说话了
Why can't I speak today?
估计是你舌头打结了[脚放在嘴里]
It's that foot you're keeping in your mouth.
[俗语 指某人之前说或做了令人尴尬的事情]
原来我把脚放到那里了
Is that where I put it?
不管怎样 克拉拉·平克 太过了
Anyway. Clara Pink - too much.
是啊 是太过了
Yeah, it is a bit much.
说谁呢 鲁伯特·平克
Mind you - Rupert Pink!
什么
Sorry?
鲁伯特·平克 也不怎么样
Rupert... Pink. It's not good.
鲁伯特
Rupert?
是啊 那是你的名字对吗
Yeah. That was your name, yeah?
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
学校里的某人
Um... someone in the school.
不对 我已经很多年不用那个名字了
No, I haven't used that name for years.
我记不起来是谁
I cannot remember who it was, er...
-你在嘲笑我吗 -不不 不会的
- Are you making fun of me? - No! No, no, no - no way!
这是个笑话吗
Is this a joke?
丹尼 这个和笑话一点不沾边
Danny, nothing about this is any kind of joke!
你外套去哪了
Where's your coat?
-我的什么 -你走的时候披上了外套
- My what? - You put your coat on when you left.
我很抱歉 丹尼
I'm really sorry. Danny, um...
有些事我也许得告诉你
there is something I should probably be honest about.
为什么不都说出来
How about everything?
我的情况都解释清楚有点复杂
Everything, in my case, is actually quite a lot.
-这还真奇怪 -不是奇怪 真的
- Well, that's weird. - No, it's not weird, not really...
你去哪
Where are you going?
-我不喜欢猎奇 -别走
- I don't do weird. - Don't go.
那就帮我个忙 告诉我实情
Then do something for me... tell me the truth,
因为别人撒谎我能看出来
because I know when people are lying to me.
不管事情多么猎奇 告诉我实情
However weird this thing might be, just tell me the truth!
一点也不猎奇...
It's not weird...
一点也不
Exactly.
我受够了
I've had enough.
我正在约会中
I am trying to have a date -
过真正的生活 与人类的真实约会
a real life, inter-human actual date!
就是个普普通通的日常喝茶聊天什么的
It's a normal nice, everyday, meeting-up sort of thing,
我就想知道 你到底还能不能
and I would just like to know, is there any other way
把这事搞得更加离奇
you can make this any more surreal than it already is?
你好
Hello.
克拉拉
Ah, Clara!
干得好 你找到她了
Well done, you found her.
这事可能有些奇怪
Now this is really a bit strange.
丹尼
Danny?
你怎么这幅表情 目不转睛的
What's gone wrong with your face? It's all eyes!
你干嘛目不转睛的 控制一下自己
Why are you all eyes? Get them under control.
丹尼是谁 这是奥森·平克上校
Who's Danny? This is Colonel Orson Pink,
来自于距你一百年后的未来
from about 100 years in your future.
奥森·平克
Orson Pink?
我当时也笑了 抱歉
Yeah, I laughed too. Sorry!
你和他有任何关系吗
Do you have any connection with him?
关系
Connection?
是啊 或许你们是远房♥亲戚什么的
Yes, maybe you're like a distant relative or something?
我怎么会知道
How would I know?
好吧 好的
Right, OK.
你有没有关于她的旧照片
Um, well... do you have any old family photographs of her?
你知道 可能看起来又老又胖的那种
You know, probably quite old and really fat-looking?
我没有
I don't.
你怎么找到他的
How did you find him?
塔迪斯的心灵感应回路里有你的轨迹
You left a trace in the TARDIS telepathic circuits.
我再启动一下 塔迪斯直接就到他那了
I fired them up again and the TARDIS brought me straight to him.
所以他和你的时间线有些关系
So he's something to do with your timeline.
-好 -你绝猜不到我在哪找到他的
- OK... - And you'll never guess where I found him.
我们在哪
Where are we?
路的尽头
The end of the road -
就是这里
this is it,
万物终结之时
the end of everything...
最后的星球
The last planet.
宇宙的终结
The end of the universe?
塔迪斯本不该跑这么远
The TARDIS isn't supposed to come this far
但某个白♥痴♥把安全保护给关了
but some idiot turned the safeguards off.
听
Listen!
听什么
To what?
什么都没有
Nothing.
没有任何声音
There's nothing to hear.
到处都寂静无声
There's nothing anywhere...
没有呼吸声
Not a breath,
没有摩擦声 没有滴答声
not a slither, not a click or a tick.
所有的表都停了下来
All the clocks have stopped.
这就是时之终结处的寂静
This is the silence at the end of time.
那他怎么会在这里
Then how did he get here?
如果他来自我之后一百年
If he's from 100 years in my future...
时间旅行的先驱者
Pioneer time traveller.
一路顺风 奥森·平克
乘坐第一颗伟大的时间炮弹
Rode the first of the great time shots.
他们本该把他发射到下个星期
They were supposed to fire him into the middle of the next week.
结果呢
What happened?
-他跑得远了一点 -一点吗
- He went a bit far. - A bit?
一大点
A big bit.
再看现在的他 时之终结处的鲁滨逊
Look at him now. Robinson Crusoe at the end of time itself -
屹立在宇宙间的最后一人
the last man standing in the universe.
我一直以为那个人会是我
I always thought that would be me.
-这不是在比赛 -我知道这不是比赛
- It's not a competition. - I know it's not a competition,
当然不是
course it isn't.
-还有的是时间 -他好像在打包
- Still time, though. - He looks like he's packing.
他在这里困了六个多月
He's been stranded for six months,
好不容易见到一个时间旅行者
just met a time traveller -
他当然要打包
of course he's packing.
你能做到吧 你能送我回家吧
You can do it, then? You can get me home?
你刚才不是看到了吗
I just showed you, didn't I?
我们都试飞到一家饭店了
A test flight to a restaurant.
是的 但我想回家 回到我的时间
Yes, but to my family, to my own time?
很简单 我能做到 对吗 克拉拉
Easy! I can do that, can't I, Clara?
对 他能
He can, yes.
有什么问题吗
Is everything OK?
没有 一切都好 我没事
Yeah, fine. I'm fine.
-我见过你吗 -没 没有
- Do I know you? - No, nope.
她又瞪大眼睛了是吗
Is she doing the "all eyes" thing?
那是因为她脸太宽了
It's because her face is so wide.
要三面镜子才能装下
She needs three mirrors!
博士
Doctor...!
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表