Ah.
你嘴唇都没动
You didn't move your lips.
你看的是我的眼睛
You're looking at my eye.
好吧 是了 没错
Oh, yes, there we are.
犯这种错误很正常
Easy mistake.
现在情况就有趣了
Now that's interesting.
什么 什么有趣
What? What's interesting?
偏斜的自恋情结 消极抵抗的痕迹
Deflected narcissism, traces of passive aggressive,
还有许多年轻的肌肉男在运动
and a lot of muscular young men doing sport.
你在看什么呢
What are you looking at?
你的潜意识 那个是运动吗
Your subconscious. Is that sport?
有可能是运动
It could be sport.
好了 别看了
Well, stop looking.
挪到胸腔看看 像这样...
Moving onto the thorax, such as it is...
太棒了
Ah, excellent.
让人羡慕的脾脏 真棒
Enviable spleen! Well done.
芳龄27 拥有寿命...
27 years old, with a projected lifespan of exactly...
停...别说了
Stop... right there.
你会好好的
Oh, you're going to do quite well.
但迟些时候要注意水肿问题
But watch out for fluid retention later,
那水肿会长得特别大
it's going to be spectacular.
-穿上衣服吧 -本来就是穿着的
- Put your clothes back on. - They are on!
对诶 的确是
Oh, yes, so they are.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
假如我们要共事的话
If we are to serve together,
我需要你处于体能的巅峰状态
I need you in peak physical prowess.
我们怎么会要共事呢
Why would we be serving together?
博士会回来的 不是吗
The Doctor's going to come back, isn't he?
希望如此
It is to be hoped.
什么
What?
他才不会把我一个人丢在这儿呢
He's not just going to abandon me here.
你别再担心他了 天啊
You must stop worrying about him, my boy.
如今 他八成
By now, he's almost certainly
已经被暴徒割断喉咙了
had his throat cut by the violent poor.
-会咬人 -什么会咬人
- Bitey. - Bitey?
这空气...
The air...
会咬人 又潮湿又会咬人
it's bitey, it's wet and bitey.
是冷吧
It's cold!
没错 是冷
That's right. It's cold!
是冷 我就知道这是个什么东西
It's cold, I knew it was a thing.
我需要...
I need, um...
我需要衣服
I need clothes.
我需要衣服 这就是我要的
I need clothes, that's what I need.
还要条长长的大围巾
And a big, long scarf.
[长围巾是四任博士的标志性服饰]
不不 别想这个 看起来很蠢
No, no, move on from that, looked stupid.
你以前有见过这张脸吗
Have you seen this face before?
没有
No.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
先生 我从没见过这张脸
Sir, I have never seen that face.
真是有趣 因为...我确定我见过
It's funny, because... I'm sure that I have.
我从没弄明白这些脸都是从哪里来的
You know, I never know where the faces come from.
它们忽然就出现了
They just pop up.
忽的一下 就像这张脸一样
Zap! Faces like this one.
来来来 瞧一瞧 来看看
Come on, look at it, have a look,
来啊 看 看 看
come on, look, look, look.
瞧 这张脸满是褶子
Look, it's covered in lines,
但我又没皱过眉头
but I didn't do the frowning.
谁用我这张脸皱过眉头
Who frowned me this face?
你有没有试过看着镜子 然后觉得
Do you ever look in the mirror and think,
"我之前见过这张脸"
"I've seen that face before"?
有
Yes.
真的吗 什么时候
Really? When?
每次照镜子我都这么觉得
Every time I look in the mirror.
没错 没错 没错 的确是的
Oh, yes, yes, yes, fair enough.
有道理 但我的脸是新换上的
Good point. My face is fresh on, though.
为何是这张脸
Why this one?
我为什么会选择这张脸
Why did I choose... this face?
感觉像是我在试图告诉自己什么事情
It's like I'm trying to tell myself something,
像是我在试图表明观点
like I'm trying to make a point.
但是什么事情这么重要
But what is so important
让我不能直接告诉自己我的想法
that I can't just tell myself what I'm thinking?
我不是在这儿自问自答 你也可以发言
I'm not just being rhetorical here, you can join in.
我不喜欢这个
I don't like it.
-不喜欢什么 -你的脸
- What? - Your face.
我也不喜欢它
Well, I don't like it either.
眉毛下面都还不错
Well, it's all right up until the eyebrows.
上面就乱七八糟的了
Then it just goes haywire.
看看我的眉毛
Look at the eyebrows!
这些眉毛棱角太分明
These are attack eyebrows.
都可以用来当开瓶器了
You could take bottle tops off with these!
这些眉毛确实很扎眼 先生
They are mighty eyebrows indeed, sir.
它们恶狠狠的 比我整张脸都凶
They're cross! They're crosser than the rest of my face.
都凶得要飞出去了
They're independently cross.
八成是想从我脸上闹独♥立♥
They probably want to cede from the rest of my face
然后建立它们独♥立♥的眉毛国
and set up their own independent state of eyebrows.
那是苏格...我是苏格兰人
That's Scot... I am Scottish.
我变成苏格兰人了吗
I've gone Scottish?
没错 你是
Oh, yes, you are.
你绝对是苏格兰人 先生
You are definitely Scots, sir.
我从你的口音里就听出来了
I... I 'ear it in your voice.
不 这真是太好了
Oh, no, that's good.
我是苏格兰人就好 我是苏格兰人
It's good I'm Scottish, I'm Scottish.
我是苏格兰人
I am Scottish.
我可以发牢骚了
I can complain about things,
我可以随便发牢骚了
I can really complain about things now.
-把你的外套给我 -不要
- Give me your coat. - No.
我很冷
I'm cold.
我也冷
I'm cold.
我更冷
I'm cold.
我俩都冷是没有意义的
Well, there's no point in us both being cold,
把你的外套给我
give me your coat.
把你的外套给我
Give me your coat!
不 等等 闭嘴 闭嘴
No, wait. Shut up, shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up!
我漏掉了什么东西 刚刚就在这儿的
I missed something, It was here,
就在这儿的 就在...
it was here. It was...
我当时看见的是什么
What was it I saw,
我当时看见什么了
what did I see?
我看见了这个
This is what I saw!
自燃事件
Spontaneous combustion!
第四起自燃事件
第四起自燃事件
第四起自燃事件
第四起自燃事件
第四起自燃事件
第四起自燃事件
第四起自燃事件
这是什么暴行
What devilry is this, sir?
我不清楚 但我想是英格兰人的错
I don't know, but I probably blame the English.
自燃事件
Spontaneous combustion!
-就像一见钟情那样吗 -有点类似
- Is that like love at first sight? - Huh! A little.
这是一种关于人类能在少许
It is the theory that human beings can,
或没有刺♥激♥的情况下爆燃的理论
with little or no inducement, simply explode.
你没必要和我调情 我们已经结婚了
You don't need to flirt with me, we're already married.
这当然是貌似科学的胡话
It's scientific nonsense, of course.
婚姻吗
Marriage?
嘘
Hush!
上个月已经有九起
There have been nine reported incidents
关于自燃事件的报道了
of people apparently exploding in the last month.
你觉得他们并非自燃
And you think they weren't spontaneous.
我认为杀死恐龙的凶手
I think whoever killed the dinosaur
已经至少杀害了九名被害者
had at least nine previous victims -
所有被害者都以同一种骇人的形式消亡
all of these perished in the same spectacular fashion.
我以为你在画我
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表