在我们需要帮助时你完全应该来帮一把
and you can damn well help us when we need it!
我是在帮忙啊
I was helping.
-怎么帮 袖手旁观吗 -是的
- What, by clearing off? - Yes!
好样的 去旁观吧 你继续
Yeah, well, clear off! Go on.
你就只管看戏吧 回你孤零零的
You can clear off. Get back in your lonely...
你那该死的孤零零的塔迪斯里别回来了
your lonely bloody Tardis and you don't come back!
克拉拉 克拉拉
Clara... Clara!
你走吧
You go away.
行吗
OK?
走得越远越好
You go a long way away.
你好
Hello.
你好啊 现在...
Hey! Now, then....
你去干吗了
What've you been up to?
跟往常一样
The usual.
跟他吵架了 是吗
It happened, didn't it?
是他错了 对吧
Well, he was wrong, wasn't he?
对吧
Wasn't he?
丹尼 你怎么看
Danny, what do you think?
我觉得我看见过这副表情
I think I've seen this look before.
不 你没见过 我从没有过这种表情
No, you haven't. This is new for me.
不是说在你的脸上 是说我自己
No, not on your face - on mine.
你干什么了
What did you do?
我退役了
I left the army.
你热爱军旅啊
You loved the army.
是啊 然后有一天我不爱了
Yep. And then one day I didn't.
我不干了 我和他一切都结束了 不干了
I'm done, I'm done. I am finished with it. I am... I'm done.
结束了 我和他结束了 我告诉他了
It's over. I'm finished with him, and I told him that.
你这是什么表情 为什么不相信我
What is that face for, why don't you believe me?
因为你还在生气
Because you're still angry.
当一个人还能惹你生气的时候
You can never finish with anyone
你就不可能跟他结束
while they can still make you angry.
冷静下来再去告诉他 再告诉我
Tell him when you're calm. And then tell me.
你什么时候变得这么睿智了
When did you get to become so wise?
和某些人一样
Same way as anyone else...
我今天过得很糟糕
I had a really bad day.
下集精彩预告
下集精彩预告
有好多列车都叫东方快车
There were many trains to take the name Orient Express,
但只有一列穿行太空
but only one in space.
大家早上好
Good morning, everyone.
你们的目标是查清"死兆"真实身份
Your goal is to ascertain the Foretold's true nature.
我知道这是什么动静
I know exactly what this sounds like.
好玩吗
Isn't this exciting!
它长生不死 无人能挡
It's immortal, unstoppable.
-刀枪不入 -咱们能再找个专家吗
- Unkillable. - Can we get a new expert?
被"死兆"凝视的人
Those that bear the Foretold's stare
只能活六十六秒
have 66 seconds to live.
开始倒计时
Start the clock.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表