lull them into docility and keep them working.
飞船的数据库
Ship's data banks.
装满了能想到的所有神话传说 包括
Full of every myth and legend you could hope for, including...
罗宾汉
Robin Hood.
该是你交代的时候了吧
Isn't it time you came clean with me?
罗宾汉历险记
你知道你不是真的
You're not real and you know it!
看看你 完美的眼睛 完美的牙齿
Look at you, perfect eyes, perfect teeth.
没人能有这样的下巴
Nobody has a jawline like that!
你和郡督一样 是这件事的一部分
You're as much a part of what is happening here as the Sheriff
还有他的金属剑士 你是一个机器人
and his metal knights! You're a robot!
你竟敢说我
You dare to accuse me of
和坏人 和郡督共谋
collusion with that villain, the Sheriff?
-我就是敢 -你这个满口胡言的混♥蛋♥
- I dare! - You false-tongued knave!
我当初就该用剑把你刺穿
I should have skewered you when I had the chance!
那放马过来啊
I would like to see you try!
你可算来了
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!
-投降吧 罪犯 -说得跟真的似的
- Surrender, outlaw! - Very good.
杀了他 杀了罗宾汉
Kill him. Kill Robin Hood!
别演了 郡督
You can drop all that stuff now, Sheriff.
-博士 -他不是你想的那样
- Doctor? - He is not what you think he is,
这一切都是逢场作戏
this is all play-acting.
我们不能就这么放任他们杀了他
We can't just let them kill him!
你骗不了任何人 郡督
You're not fooling anyone, Sheriff.
你在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
-求生 -不
- Surviving. - No!
不 克拉拉
No! Clara!
那女孩可惜了 这么漂亮
Yeah, sorry about the girl, such a pretty thing.
是个当皇后的料
What a queen she would've made.
别装了
Stop pretending.
你和你那些花哨的机器人
You and your fancy robots.
-我明白的 -所以你也清楚我的计划
- I get it, I understand. - Oh, so you too know my plans?
你和你的机器人
You and your robots
侵略周边村庄 为了抢...
plundering the surrounding countryside for all it's worth...
金子
Gold.
金子 就是这样
Gold! Of course!
金子 你在用黄金建矩阵
Gold! You are creating a matrix of gold
来修复引擎电路
to repair the engine circuitry!
这是机械人想出的办法
This is the scheme the Mechanicals have devised.
这艘飞船不久将会起飞 去往...
Soon this skyship will depart. Destination...
伦敦 然后我会弑王
London. There I will obliterate the King
夺回本该属于我的王位 一统英伦
and take my rightful place as ruler of this sceptered isle!
这根本不可能 我查过仪表了
It won't work. There's not a chance. I've seen the instruments.
飞船损伤太严重了
There's been too much damage.
起飞无疑于点燃一个巨大炸♥弹♥
You are stoking up a gigantic bomb! Er...
引擎充能达到48%
Engine capacity at 48%.
引擎充能达到48%
Engine capacity at 48%.
远远不够 进入轨道前就会爆♥炸♥
It's not enough. That's not enough. It'll never make orbit.
这是引擎的声音... 能量正在蓄积
That's the engines... building in power.
笨蛋 笨蛋郡督
Stupid, stupid Sheriff!
用力 我怎么就解不开这破锁
Agh! Go on, give! Give, you stupid... things!
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
游戏结束
The time for games is over.
我觉得我明白了
I think I understand you.
郡督在用金子修理什么东西
The Sheriff's using the gold to replace something?
这是他本意
That's the principle.
但他是个笨蛋
But he's a moron.
如果他试着让这艘飞船起飞
If he tries to fly his ship,
会炸平半个国家
it'll explode and wipe out half the country.
我们需要
What we need...
引起一点骚乱
is a little riot.
用金子反射激光
Time to reflect on lasers and gold.
通告大家
Spread the word.
告诉我博士对罗宾汉和他的快活人
You will tell me everything this Doctor knows
所了解的一切
about Robin Hood and his Merry Men.
什么意思 你为什么在审问我
What is this? Why are you interrogating me?
然后 告诉我这个博士到底是谁
And then, you will tell me exactly who this Doctor is
他到底有什么计划
and what are his plans.
你适合提供劳力
You are fit for labour.
解锁后 请站到一边
Stand aside while this peasant unit is freed.
恐怕你来晚了
I'm afraid you're a little late.
什么意思
Explain.
我已经解锁了
I'm already free!
英格兰地图
我的
Mine!
我的
Mine.
还是我的
Mine.
引擎充能达到75%
Engine capacity at 75%.
该死
'Sblood!
谁能给我♥干♥掉这个不安分的博士
Who will rid me of this turbulent Doctor?!
跟我来
Come.
各位 就剩最后一个了
Everyone, the last one!
快跑 大家快跑
Out, out! Everyone, quickly, get out!
快啊
Quickly!
你救了我们所有人 聪明人
You've saved us all, clever one.
谢谢
Thank you.
引擎充能达到82%
Engine capacity at 82%.
你的确聪明绝顶 博士
You are indeed an ingenious fellow, Doctor.
你真的以为这些农民的骚乱能阻止我吗
But do you really think your peasants' revolt can stop me?
我更相信你才是引起骚乱的人
I rather think you're the revolting one around here.
玩笑 我在开玩笑 听我说
Banter! I'm bantering! Listen to me!
你没有足够的金子封住引擎的裂缝
You don't have enough gold content to seal the engine breach.
如果强行起飞 你会炸平半个英格兰
If you try and take off, you'll wipe out half of England.
骗子
Liar!
有飞船作我的王座 我的统治不可动摇
From my sky vessel, I shall rule omnipotent.
你这一脑子浆糊的野蛮人 快关闭引擎
You pudding-headed primitive, shut down the engines.
你的所作所为会改变历史
What you're doing will alter the course of history.
我真心希望如此
I sincerely hope so.
否则我也不用费这些事了
Or I wouldn't be bothering.
听我说 你完全没必要这么做
Listen to me! It doesn't have to end like this.
把它彻底关掉 把克拉拉还给我
Shut it all down, return Clara to me
-我会全力帮助你 -克拉拉不在我手上
- and I'll do what I can. - I don't have Clara.
罗宾也是你的同类
Robin's one of yours!
你说什么
What did you say?
他也像你残忍♥的手下一样 是个锡脑袋木偶
He's one of your tin-headed puppets, just like these brutes here.
罗宾汉不是我的人
Robin Hood is not one of mine.
他当然是 他是机器人
Of course he is. He's a robot,
你的机器同伴造的他
created by your mechanical mates.
他们为什么要这么做
Why would they do that?
去安抚乡民 给他们虚假的希望
To pacify the locals, give them false hope.
他是人们的精神鸦♥片♥
He's the opiate of the masses.
我们为什么要造出一个敌人和我们作对
Why would we create an enemy to fight us?
这算什么道理 这主意糟透了
What sense would that make? That would be a terrible idea.
是的 它是很糟
Yes! Yes, it would!
这主意简直糟糕透顶 是不是
Wouldn't it? Yes, that would be a rubbish idea.
你们干嘛这么做
Why would you do that?
不过他不能是... 他是虚构的
But he can't be... He's not real.
他是个传奇
He's a legend!
谬赞了
Too kind!
而且这个传奇并非单独前来
And this legend does not come alone!
你还好么
You all right?
-好 -很好
- Hell, yeah. - Good!
-我的人占领了城♥堡♥ -胡说
- My men have taken the castle. - No!
-而我要战胜你 -这个人我来对付
- Now I'm going to take you. - This one's all mine!
怎么样亡命徒 来一场最终对决如何
What do you say, outlaw? A final reckoning?
乐意奉陪
Oh, yes.
-你还好吗 -很好
- Are you OK? - Fine, yeah.
很好 我们没时间了
Good. We don't have long.
我新仇旧恨一起报 罪犯
I shall avenge every slight, outlaw!
-博士 -我知道 整个城♥堡♥要爆♥炸♥了
- Doctor... - I know. The whole castle's about to blow.
你一直是我的眼中钉肉中刺
You have long been a thorn in my side.
每个人都该有个爱好 我的就是惹怒你
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表