This is a recording of what he heard.
-有人 有语♥音♥ -然后呢
- OK. People. Voices. - So what?
一直以来 斯克罗萨博士都坚信
Over time, Dr Skarosa became convinced
这是最近离世的人的声音
these were the voices of the recently departed.
他认为这是往生者之间的心灵感应
He believed it was a telepathic communication from the dead.
为什么
Why?
他是白♥痴♥吗
Was he an idiot?
他能分离出其中一些声音
He was able to isolate some of the voices,
听出他们在说什么
hear what they were saying.
所以 他是个白♥痴♥
So... an idiot then.
闭嘴 博士
Shut up, Doctor.
我即将播放的音频将改变你们的人生
What I'm about to play you will change your life
并非变好
and not for the better.
这是促使斯克罗萨博士在全世界
These are the three words which caused Dr Skarosa
建立这样的机构来保护往生者的
to set up institutes, like this one, all over the world
三个字
to protect the dead.
如果你们实在不想听 我们还有时间
If you'd rather not hear these words, there's still time...
你就快点播行不行 不然我拿鞋抽你
Can you just hurry up, please? Or I'll hit you with my shoe.
"别烧我 别烧我"
'Don't cremate me. Don't cremate me!'
有一种人类历史上从未有人想过的
There is one simple, horrible possibility that
简单 可怕的可能性
has never occurred to anyone throughout human history.
"别烧我 别烧我"
'Don't cremate me. Don't cremate me!'
别说了
Don't say it.
往生者仍然有意识
The dead remain conscious.
往生者能感觉到
The dead are fully aware of everything
一切发生在他们身上的事
that is happening to them.
你的思想在这里 你的灵魂
So your mind is here, your soul,
随便你怎么说
whatever you want to call it
你在这个新的世界有了新的身体
and you're in your new body in your new world.
但你仍然与旧的世界中旧的身体相连接
But you're still connected to your old body in your old world.
你仍然能感受到旧身体的感受
You're still going to feel what it feels.
这是我感到冷的原因
That's why I'm cold.
他们把你保存在一个很冷的地方
They're keeping you in a cold place, yeah.
你说过你被火化了
You did say you were being cremated?
抱歉 我接个电♥话♥
Sorry, I'll get this.
-不好意思 你是说 -真稀奇
- Sorry. Sorry, are you telling me...? - Wow! Oh, that's rare.
从没发生过这种事
This never happens.
发生什么事了 什么从没发生过
Wow, what now? What never happens?
有找你的电♥话♥
You've got a call.
-电♥话♥ -从另一边打来的
- A call? - From the other side.
什么意思
Meaning?
你认识克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德吗
Do you know somebody called Clara Oswald?
假的 都是假的
Fakery. All of it.
这是诈骗 他们以此为业
It's a con, it's a racket!
我向你保证这不是诈骗
I promise you this is not a con.
什么在发出哔哔声
What's that beeping?
别管哔哔声了 谁关心哔哔声
Never mind about beeping, who cares about beeping?
往生者已经往生了
The dead are dead!
他们不会在电视里和你说话
They're not talking to you out of your television sets.
他们已经离开了
They're just gone
水缸里那些可怜的生命
and all these poor souls down there in these tanks
非常抱歉 但他们已经离世了不会再复活
I'm sorry, but they're just dead and they're not coming back.
克拉拉 克拉拉
Clara? Clara?
克拉拉 你在吗
Clara, are you there?
丹尼
Danny!
我能听见你说话 是你吗
I can hear you. Is that you?
拜托告诉我是你
Oh, please, say it's you.
是她 是克拉拉
That's her, that's Clara!
对 你很幸运 很少发生这种事
Yeah, you're really lucky, it hardly ever happens.
网络连接断开
她的声音不见了
Where did she go?
信♥号♥♥断了 但我能追回来 我很确定
Just lost the signal, but I can track it back, I'm pretty sure...
我不明白 发生了什么
I don't understand. What is happening?
自从你进来我们就扫描了你的意识
We've been scanning you telepathically since you came in.
你说过你想与某个往生者对话
You said you wanted to speak to someone who'd passed.
我们在阴间领域找到了匹配的
And we've found you a match in the Nethersphere.
这不可能 往生者不可能复活
This isn't possible. The dead don't come back.
-快点 把她的声音弄回来 -别着急
- Come on, get her back. - Da-da-da!
我在努力
I'm trying.
是他 是他的声音
It was him, it was his voice.
如果他们能扫描你的意识
If they scanned you telepathically,
他们也能提取一个声音片段
they could've lifted a voice print,
仍然可能是假的
it could still be a fake.
正在重新连接 马上就好
Getting him back - very nearly!
克拉拉 你能听见我的声音吗
Clara, can you hear me?
能 丹尼 我能听见 你能听见吗
Yes, Danny, I can hear you. Can you hear me?
能 我能听见 克拉拉 老天啊
Yeah, yeah, I can hear you. Clara! Oh, God.
-克拉拉 -我该怎么办
- Clara... - What do I do?
你在和谁说话
Who are you talking to?
-等一下 -问他问题
- Hang on just a moment. - Question him.
问他只有他知道的问题 确认一下
Ask him questions only he'd know the answer to. Be sure.
-你 跟我来 -你们去哪
- You - with me. - Where are you going?
我得去调查一下那些水箱
I've got to check out those tanks.
我肯定漏了点什么
There's something that I'm missing.
克拉拉
Clara?
要用怀疑和批判的眼光去看 记住
Sceptical and critical, remember?
坚强点 即便你会因此心碎
Be strong - even if it breaks your heart.
连接很稳定 应该没问题
Connection's stabilised, it should be OK.
谁会去收集尸体
Who would harvest dead bodies?
我觉得我好像遗漏了某些很明显的地方
I feel like I'm missing something obvious.
丹尼
Danny?
我在
Yeah, I'm here.
丹尼 很抱歉
Danny, I'm so sorry
但是我要问你几个问题
but i'm going to have to ask you some questions.
问题 我发誓真的是我啊
Questions? I swear on anything it's me!
人类啊 让死人出来吧
Humankind, bring out your dead.
[在1665年全欧大瘟疫期间
收尸人会沿街大喊这句话 收集病死者遗体]
启动
天哪
Oh, my God!
水箱 这些水箱都启动了
The tanks... the tanks are activating!
不应该这样的
They're not supposed to do that.
你们的死人都站起来了
And all your dead people are standing.
-你不觉得你没看到重点吗 -孩子们
- Don't you think you skipped the headline? - Now, now, children.
调皮 调皮死了
Naughty, naughty!
张博士
Dr Chang...
你的机器人出错了
your welcome droid has developed a fault.
那不是机器人 那是我上司
That's not a droid. That's my boss.
我可能得承认
You know I might have
我刚刚 撒了个小谎
been guilty of a just teensy, little fibette.
张博士
Dr Chang...
我真的很喜欢跟你一起工作
I really liked working with you.
-我每天都很开心 -什么
- I've enjoyed every day of it. - I'm sorry?
你知道吗 我甚至弄到了
You know, I've even got a
一张你的照片 可迷人了
little photograph of you looking so sweet.
我会永远留着的 永远
I'm always going to keep it. Always!
-你要杀了我吗 -得了吧
- Are you going to kill me? - Now, come on.
咱们别纠结于这么可怕的事
Let's not dwell on horrid things.
这将是我们之间最后一次对话
This is going to be our last conversation
而我才是要背负起这一切而活下去的人
and I'm the one who's going to have to live with that.
求你不要杀我
Please don't kill me.
说点好听的
Say something nice.
求你了 我 我还不想死
Please, please. I... I don't want to die.
你是要杀我 对吗
You're going to kill me, aren't you?
-说点好听的 -求你了
- Say something nice. - Please!
张博士 我有一整天的时间
Dr Chang, I've got all day
你要是不说点好听的 我就不杀你了
and I'm not going to kill you until you say something nice.
和您一起工作
It has been an absolute
是我的荣幸 而且我相信
pleasure working with you and I truly believe
您内心深处是不想杀我的
that you'll never be able to find it in your heart to murder me.
我等一下再跟你说
Now, I'll be with you in a moment.
我只是
Just...
对这一刻感到有些伤感
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表