Thank you... Lady.
你是何物 怪物 你是何物
What are you? Gargoyle, what are you?
离开它
Leave it.
他只要歇会 我们都需要歇会
He only needs to rest. We all need to rest.
分♥析♥表明此农夫生物已精疲力尽
Analysis shows that peasant creature is spent.
不 请不要
No, please.
已无用处
Usefulness expired.
不 不
No. No!
不
No!
我诅咒你们
Damn you!
你和那个恶郡督都下地狱去吧
Damn you and that villain the Sheriff!
真是好极了
Splendid!
-我们被锁住了 -没错
- Enchained! - Yup.
像火鸡一样被五花大绑
Trussed up like turkey-cocks!
真感谢你的朋友
Thanks to your friend.
闭嘴 小汉
Shut it, Hoodie.
我可是救了你的命
I saved your life.
一切本来尽在我掌控之中
I had the situation well in hand.
长发笨蛋对机器人杀戮剑士
Long-haired ninny versus robot killer knights,
我可知道该赌哪边赢
I know where I'd put my money.
如果你没背叛我 我肯定能赢
If you had not betrayed me, I would have been triumphant!
你肯定就灰飞烟灭了
You would have been a little puff of smoke and ashes!
你肯定已经变成人们酒杯里
You'd have been floating around in tiny little laughing bits
-咧着嘴傻笑的浮尘了 -一派胡言
- in people's goblets. - Balderdash!
好吧 又来了 是大笑的时间了
Oh, right, here we go, it's laughing time!
你让我想笑 老头
You amuse me, grey old man!
守卫 他又开始大笑了
Guard! He's laughing again!
你不能把我和一个大笑的人关在一起
You can't keep me locked up with a laughing person.
我发现这还挺好玩的
Oh, I find that quite funny.
你知道吗 我感觉又有一波大笑要来了
Do you know, I feel another laugh coming on.
守卫 我不能再待在这间牢房♥里了
Guards, I cannot remain in this cell!
现在就处决我吧
Execute me now!
你听到他的话了吧 快处决这个老蠢蛋
You heard him - execute the old fool!
不 等等 处决他
No, hang on, execute him!
我不惧死亡 快处决我吧
I do not fear death, so execute right away!
处决他 我想看看
Execute him! I'd like to see
把头砍掉以后他的头是不是还在大笑
if his head keeps laughing when you chop it off!
罗宾汉在面对死亡时总是大笑
Oh, Robin Hood always laughs in the face of death.
是啊 头掉了在地上乱滚还在大笑
Yes, rolling around the floor laughing,
我愿意付高价观赏这奇景
I'd pay good money to see that!
-守卫 -守卫
- Guard! - Guard!
-守卫 守卫 -守卫 守卫
- Guard! Guard! - Guard! Guard!
你们俩给我闭嘴
Oh, you two, SHUT UP!
你们到底明不明白
Do either of you understand... in any way at all...
外面根本一个守卫都没有
that there isn't actually a guard out there?
-其实我知道 -不 你不知道
- I did, in fact. - No, you didn't.
我说了 闭嘴
I said, shut up.
博士和罗宾汉被关在一间牢房♥里
The Doctor and Robin Hood locked up in a cellar.
你们就只能做到这些吗
Is this seriously the best you can do?
你们真的下定决心在这里吵到饿死吗
You're determined to starve to death in here squabbling.
至少我能告诉你
Well, I'll tell you one thing.
我肯定比这干瘪老男人活得久
I'd last a lot longer than this desiccated man-crone.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Really.
好吧 你猜怎么着
Well, you know what?
到时候你会发现我有一定的基因优势
I think you'll find I have a certain genetic advantage.
这不是在比谁死得晚
It is not a competition about who can die slower.
不过肯定是我赢 对不对
It would definitely be me, though, wouldn't it?
我们需要有个计划 你们俩谁有计划
There was supposed to be a plan. Do either of you have a plan?
-我当然有计划了 -我也有计划
- Yeah, of course I have a plan. - I too have a plan.
好啊 罗宾 你先说
OK, Robin, you first.
为什么他先
Why him?
博士 闭嘴 罗宾 你说计划
Doctor, shut up. Robin, your plan.
我
I am...
在等候时机
biding my time.
谢谢你 侠盗王子
Thank you, Prince of Thieves.
最后的时间领主
Last of the Time Lords?
对 我有个计划
Yes, I have a plan.
你能说个
Can you explain your plan
不涉及音速起子的计划吗
without using the word sonic screwdriver?
因为你可能忘记了
Because you might have forgotten
诺丁汉郡督
the Sheriff of Nottingham
拿走了你的音速起子 小小提醒一下
has taken your sonic screwdriver, just saying.
总是离不开那起子
It's always the screwdriver.
好 那先让我们听听罗宾的计划
OK, l-l-let's hear Robin's plan first.
我的老天啊
For God's sake!
看 外面有守卫
See? There was a guard.
那里一直都有守卫 我就知道
There was guard listening the whole time, I knew it.
郡督亲自命令我来偷听你们说话
The Sheriff himself commanded me to listen,
找出你们中谁是真正的头目
to find out which of you is the true ringleader.
这样他就可以开始审讯了 很聪明
So he can do the interrogating. Very wise.
太好了 他从我这里得不到任何东西
Excellent. He will get nothing from me!
不不不 他从我这里得不到任何东西
No, no, no, he will get nothing from me,
因为审讯 一直是我扭转局面的地方
because interrogation, that's where I always turn the tables.
你看 这就是我的计划
You see, that's my plan.
快带我去见他吧
Just hurry up and take me to him.
不不 快快 快带我
No, no, chop-chop, come on!
-不是开玩笑吧 -走吧
- Seriously? - Come on.
不
No.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
别开玩笑了
Don't be ridiculous!
这可真是个美丽的玩意
'Tis a thing of beauty indeed.
融掉之后可以供一个家庭生活一年
And will feed a family for a twelvemonth when melted down!
今晚我们休息
Tonight we rest.
明天我们要做出营救罗宾的计划
Tomorrow we must draw up plans to rescue Robin.
我们要让那些机械人
We shall soon see how those mechanicals
尝尝诺丁汉钢铁的厉害
feel about the taste of Nottingham steel!
主啊 原谅我
Lord, forgive me.
-不过有点奇怪啊 -什么
- Strange, though, is it not? - What?
郡督如此大肆掠夺
All this looting that the Sheriff is doing.
但他却只抢黄金
And yet 'tis only ever gold that he takes.
珍珠 宝石 领地内那些珍贵珠宝
Pearls, rubies, all the precious jewels of the realm
对他似乎都不重要
seem no consequence to him.
他只看重黄金
Only gold.
*可怜的罗宾和那陌生人*
*Poor Robin and the stranger lay*
*在那地牢苦苦度日*
*In the dungeon all the live-long day*
*快活人们也为你憔悴*
*The Merry Men might pine away*
*在那舍伍德的早晨*
*Upon a Sherwood morning.*
吃吧 尊敬的小姐 吃吧
Eat, my Lady, eat.
别让人说诺丁汉郡督是个小气的主人
Let it not be said that the Sheriff of Nottingham is a poor host.
我今早吃了包薯片 谢谢
I had a bag of crisps this morning, thanks.
你的话语真是奇特 美人
Your words are strange, fair one.
我想也是
I should think they are.
但我喜欢你
But I like you.
你与众不同的
You are refreshingly...
直接
direct.
你可以当我是布莱克浦[海边小镇]来的
You can take the girl out of Blackpool...
从你朋友奇怪的外衣里拿来的
Taken from your friend's strange tunic.
一堆令人生趣的杂物
An intriguing gallimaufry.
包括 这把魔杖
Including... this wand.
显然是件充满魔力的物品
Evidently a thing of awesome power.
告诉我
Tell me...
你是来自天外吗
are you from beyond the stars?
你才是率领机器人♥大♥军的那个人
You're the one with the robot army,
这话应该问你
you tell me.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
不 做痛不欲生状 大声呻♥吟♥
No. Beat your breast, moan,
就好像肚子里有20个魔鬼在闹腾
groan as though 20 devils possessed your guts.
-干什么 -好引起那巨丑卫兵的注意
- What for? - So as to attract the attention of that gargoyle-faced guard.
这是你想的招儿 你来呻♥吟♥
It's your plan - you moan.
-不不 我来没用 -为什么
- No, no, no, it won't work. - Why?
因为明显你年纪更大
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表