feeling a bit emotional at the moment.
[老版S05E01的标题就是《赛博人的坟墓》]
赛博人
Cybermen!
真的是我 我发誓这就是我
It's me. I... I swear on anything it's me.
我们第一次约会 你带我去的餐厅
The very first restaurant you took me to - that first date.
-叫什么名字 -克拉拉 是我啊
- What was it called? - Clara, it's me.
那就告诉我那个餐厅叫什么名字
Then what was the name of the restaurant?
叫什么
What was it?
我记不起来了
I can't remember!
他们是赛博人 全都是
They're Cybermen, all of them,
我们要阻止他们出来
we've got to stop them getting out.
现在到底是谁没抓住重点了
Now who's missing the headline?
阴间领域
The Nethersphere.
你知道吗 好笑的是那里的人
You know it's ever so funny, the people that live inside that
都以为自己上天堂了
think they've gone to heaven.
我的生日是什么时候
My birthday. When is it?
11月23日 对的吧 我答对了
November 23rd. That's right, isn't it? I got that one right.
[同时也是老版《神秘博士》的首播日期]
这都是比较基本的信息
It's pretty basic information.
谁都能知道 说点只有你会说的东西
Anyone could know that. Say something only you could say.
告诉我只有丹尼知道的事
Tell me something only Danny would know.
那是个数据分割矩阵
That's a matrix data-slice.
伽里弗雷星的硬盘驱动器
A Gallifreyan hard drive.
时间领主的技术
Time Lord technology.
想象一下要是把濒死之人的思维都上传到那里
Imagine you could upload dying minds to that.
重新编辑 重新部署
Edit them. Rearrange them.
把那些无聊的情感都去掉
Get rid of all those boring emotions.
准备就绪可以重新下载
Ready to be re-downloaded.
同时 升级他们的躯体
Meanwhile, you upgrade the bodies.
上传他们的思想 升级他们的躯体
Upload the mind, upgrade the body.
电子世界里来的电子[赛博]人
Cybermen from cyberspace.
之前怎么会没人想到过
Now, why has no-one ever thought of that before?
你怎么会有时间领主技术
How did you get hold of Time Lord technology?
你是谁
Who are you?
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
我告诉过你了
I told you.
你感觉到了
You felt it.
你绝对感觉到了
Surely you did.
两颗心脏
Two hearts.
两颗都属于你
And both of them yours.
你是位时间领主
You're a Time Lord.
请叫我时间女领主 我很守旧的
Time Lady, please, I'm old-fashioned.
哪位女领主
Which Time Lady?
你抛弃的那位 博士
The one you abandoned, Doctor.
被你扔下等死的那位
The one you left for dead.
没有想过我会回来吗
Didn't you ever think I'd find my way back?
克拉拉 我得找到克拉拉
Clara! Clara! Clara! I've got to get Clara!
就知道克拉拉 克拉拉的
Oh, Clara, Clara, Clara!
要知道我会嫉妒得一枪崩了你
You know I should shoot you in a jealous rage.
是不是很性感
Now, wouldn't that be sexy?
-我把电梯关了 -猜你有楼梯
- I've turned the lift off, though. - I presume you have stairs.
我又不是戴立克
Well, I'm not a Dalek.
[戴立克曾有无法爬楼梯的缺陷]
亲爱的博士
Oh, dear, Doctor.
还不知道你在哪里吗
Didn't you realise where you were?
[圣保罗大教堂 伦敦地标建筑]
-我爱你 -不对
- I love you. - No.
抱歉 说得不对 谁都会这么说
No, no, no. I'm sorry, but no. Anybody could say that.
谁都知道该这么说
Anybody would know to say that.
说些只有你会对我说的话
Say something only you could tell me.
向我证明你真的是丹尼
Prove to me you are really Danny.
-怎么证明 -说我爱你没有用
- How? - I love you means nothing right now.
除非我知道谁在说
Not until I know who's talking.
说只有丹尼会说的话
Say something only Danny could say.
克拉拉
Clara...
丹尼
Danny...
如果真的是你
if that is you...
无论你在哪 无论付出多少代价
wherever you are, whatever it takes,
我发誓都会和你重聚
I will be with you again, I swear.
不 不行 你不可以来这
No, you won't. You are not coming here.
只要确定是你 世上没有任何事能阻止我
Nothing will stop me, nothing in the world, as soon as I know it's you.
来到这只有一种办法
There is only one way to come here
你不可以走这条路
and you are not doing that.
我会做任何事 丹尼 任何事
I'll do anything, Danny, anything.
求你 说些只有你会说的话
Just... say something only you could say.
克拉拉 你有你的人生
Clara, you have your life.
你还有一辈子要过
You have your whole life to live.
你要待在那边
You have to stay there.
不 我必须和丹尼·平克在一起
No. I have to be with Danny Pink.
我爱你
I love you.
停下 不准说那句话
Stop saying that! Don't say that.
你再说一遍 我发誓就把这东西关了
If you say that again, I swear I will switch this thing off.
克拉拉
Clara...
我在
Yes?
我爱你
I love you.
这些感情
These emotions,
非常难克服
they're terribly difficult.
可是 我们有个解决办法
But, you know, we've got a thing for that.
解决所有麻烦的感情
We can help with all these difficult feelings.
只需按一下
Just press this.
丹尼·平克
删除
删除
我留你自己做决定
I'll leave you to make a decision.
丹尼·平克
删除
博士
Doctor!
快离开 大家快跑
Get away from here! All of you, run!
[赛博人占领圣保罗大教堂的经典场景
首见于老版S06E11-E18故事系列]
[本集播出日期[11月1日]亦是该系列首播46周年]
跑 跑 离开这里 跑得远远的
Go! Go! Get away from here! Run away!
跑 跑 所有人离开这里 快点
Run, run! Get away from here all of you, now!
抱歉大家
I'm sorry, everyone,
又来一个在街上大喊大叫的苏格兰人
another ranting Scotsman in the street.
[暗讽此前苏格兰独♥立♥公♥投♥的造势活动]
-我没想到这里也有游♥行♥ -快跑
- I had no idea there was a match on. - Get away, go!
别喊了亲爱的 别操心了 太晚了
Stop shouting, love. Stop making a fuss, it's too late.
地球上的每座坟墓都将赋予新生
All the graves of planet Earth are about to give birth.
你知道人类的战略劣势吗
You know the key strategic weakness of the human race?
死人比活人多
The dead outnumber the living.
你是谁
Who are you?
你知道我是谁
Oh, you know who I am.
我是米西[小姐]
I'm Missy.
什么小姐
Who's Missy?
拜托 好好想想
Please, try to keep up.
女主人的简称啊
Short for Mistress.
我总不能还叫自己
I couldn't very well keep calling myself...
法师 对不对
the Master, now could I?
[Master也有男主人之意]
丹尼·平克
删除
未完待续
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表