pretend you don't know me,
别妨碍我办事
stay out of my way.
你知道得越少越好
The less you know, the better.
晚点我会全部解释给你听的
I'll explain it all later.
和那些水獭玩去吧
Go and sing with the otters.
我恨你
I hate you.
没关系 这是完全正常的反应
That's fine, that's a perfectly normal reaction.
简单说 你需要在街上截住这个人
Basically, you've to get that guy on the block
然后阻止另外一个人射杀他
and stop that other one shooting him.
-太变♥态♥了 -我截住那个人了
- It's so sick. - I-I got that guy.
早就截住了
That was, like, six months ago.
你应该像那样轻扫一下
You actually have to flick it that way.
不 我是说...
Nah, but I'm saying...
你们是煤岭高中的学生吗
You Coal Hill kids?
是的 那又怎样
Yes, so what if we are?
那就去煤岭高中上学啊
Then get to Coal Hill.
我们这是自♥由♥活动时间呢 伙计
We've got a free period, mate.
你们想让我把你们的名字记下来吗
You want me to take your names?
走吧
Come on.
这不公平 伙计
This is unfair, mate.
熊孩子总是一来来三个
Always come in threes.
我知道你在里面
I know you're in there.
喂
Hello?
我是警♥察♥
I'm a police officer.
你藏起来也没什么意义
There's no point hiding.
听到我说话了吗
Do you hear me?
拜托 小鬼
Come on, kiddo.
五 空格 入侵者
Five-stop-intruder.
五 空格 入侵者
Five-stop-intruder.
把游戏关了 你该去上学了
Turn your game off, it's time for school.
出来吧 别乱搞了
Come on! Stop messing about!
发现问题 解决方案 毁灭
Problem-solution-destroy.
《傲慢与偏见》
尽管莉迪亚没听见这个消息
Though unheard by Lydia,
伊丽莎白却听见了
was caught by Elizabeth,
这使得她因此断定达西先生是...
and as it assured her that Darcy was...
你没事吧 奥斯瓦尔德小姐
You all right, Miss Oswald?
没事 凯尔文 我没事 你继续
Yes, Kelvin, I'm fine, you carry on.
之前的不快情绪
Every feeling of displeasure
如今愈发明显起来...
against the former was so sharpened...
需要帮忙吗 史密斯先生
Can I help you, Mr Smith?
错了
Wrong.
什么
I'm sorry?
白板上的
On the board.
错了
Wrong.
错了
Wrong.
简·奥斯汀 《傲慢与偏见》 1797
"一个富有的单身汉都想有一个妻子 这是一个普遍的真理"
不不不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
不许你这样
You don't do this.
你是个管♥理♥员♥ 这不是你的工作
You are the caretaker, this is not what you do.
所以要管理一下嘛
Just taking care.
这不是你的领域
Not your area!
简·奥斯汀在1796年写了《傲慢与偏见》
Jane Austen wrote Pride and Prejudice in 1796.
这位是史密斯先生 临时管♥理♥员♥
This is Mr Smith, the temporary caretaker,
他有点迷糊
and he's a bit confused.
并不是1797年 因为她当时没时间
Not in 1797, because she didn't have the time.
她当时忙着...
She was so busy...
我猜她在忙着给你当好朋友 是吧
Oh, I suppose she was your bezzie mate, was she?
然后你俩一起去度假
And you went on holidays together
然后你被太空小怪兽绑♥架♥了
and then you got kidnapped by Boggons from space
然后你们一起组了个乐队
and then you all formed a band
还遇到了巴迪·霍利
and met Buddy Holly.
[巴迪·霍利 美国50年代著名歌♥星]
不是 我只是读了那本书而已
No, I read the book.
后面有她的生平
There's a bio at the back.
下去
Get down.
小怪兽是啥
Boggons?
滚
Go!
好啦 就这样
Right, that's it.
表现不错 凯尔文 继续加油
Well done, Kelvin. Get going.
我们几天后再见 非常感谢
See you all in a couple of days. Thanks very much.
老师 我们的作业呢
Miss, what about our homework?
哪有人会主动要作业啊 你太外行了
Who asks for homework? Amateur.
奥斯瓦尔德小...
Miss Oswald...
你好 托拜厄斯 我现在没空
Hello, Tobias, can't really stop.
我们球队周四要跟杜兰特斯踢比赛
I'm in the football team against Durrants on Thursday.
抱歉 我周四下午英语课能提前走吗
Sorry, but can I go early from English Thursday afternoon?
托拜厄斯 你想怎样都可以
Tobias, you can do whatever you want.
克拉拉 我能和你说两句吗
Clara, can I grab a quick word?
实际上 我...
Actually, I, erm...
下下周六的游园会
Two weeks Saturday, the fete,
我能安排你负责摸彩和抽奖游戏吗
can I put you down for tombola and the raffle?
詹姆斯负责不了这块了
James H can't cover it now.
他的妻子要住院了
His wife's going into hospital.
髋关节置换手术 折磨她很久了
Hip replacement. Constant agony.
太好了
Great.
不 太糟了 糟透了
No, awful. That's terrible.
太糟了 我希望她没事
Awful. I hope she'll be OK.
让我做什么都可以 都可以 再见
Hmm, I'll do anything. Anything. OK. Bye.
奥斯瓦尔德小姐 凯蒂·夏普思说
Miss Oswald, Katie Sharps says
我在生物课上拉她头发
I pulled her hair in Biology.
科特妮 你已经长大可以照顾自己了
Courtney, you are big enough to look after yourself.
快去上下节课 我得去和平克先生谈谈
Next class, jog on, I need to talk to Mr. Pink.
奥琪喜欢兵哥哥
Ozzie loves the Squaddie.
[暗指克拉拉喜欢平克]
-你说什么 -没什么
- What was that? - Nothing.
丹尼·平克肯定能帮得上你 史密斯先生
Of course, Danny Pink here is your man, Mr Smith.
他是名中士 在英国和阿富汗当了五年兵
Five years' military experience, Sergeant, here and Afghan,
电工锅炉什么的 你需要帮手找他就行
so electrics, boilers, if you need a hand, give him a shout.
我 我帮过阿缇夫几次
I-I've helped Atif with a couple of things.
我确信我不需要你 中士 我没问题
I'm sure I won't need you, Sergeant. Fully qualified.
你最好还是上你的体育课去
You best get back to your PE class.
我是教数学的
Oh, I teach maths.
是吗 是临时代课吗
Do you? What, in emergencies?
不 我就是数学老师
No. I'm a maths teacher.
对 他就是个数学老师
Yeah, he's a maths teacher...
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥ 把那东西放下
Mohammed, put that down!
这怎么行 如果学生有问题怎么办
How does that work? What if the kids have questions?
-关于什么的 -数学
- About what? - Maths.
我可以回答啊 我是数学老师
I answer them. I'm a maths teacher.
但他说你曾是士兵
But he said you were a soldier.
对 我以前是士兵 现在是数学老师
Yeah. I was a soldier, now I'm a maths teacher.
那体育课怎么办
But what about all the PE?
我不教体育 我不是体育老师
I don't teach PE. I'm not a PE teacher.
抱歉 这听上去不太可能
Sorry, that seems very unlikely.
不好意思平克先生
Er, excuse me. Mr. Pink,
我想初三四班在等你
I think class 9M4 are waiting.
对 你最好快去 中士
Yes, you better run along, Sergeant.
球可不会自己踢自己 对吧
That ball isn't going to kick itself, is it?
我 我不是体育老师 我是数学老师
I-I'm not a PE teacher, I'm a Maths teacher.
不 抱歉 我记不住
Nope, sorry, no, I can't retain that.
我试了 但是就是进不去脑子
I've tried, it's just not going in.
平克 这名字让你想起什么了吗
So... Pink. The name remind you of anything?
对 颜色
Yeah. The colour.
奥森·平克上校
Colonel Orson Pink,
我们在宇宙终结之时遇到的那个人
the guy we met at the end of the universe.
啊对 名字一样 但长得不太像
Oh, yeah. OK, same name, doesn't look anything like him though.
长得非常像
Looks very like him.
是吗 我不知道 谁记得住体育老师
Does he? I don't know. Who remembers a PE teacher?
当我没说
Never mind.
你在干什么呢 里面 里面有什么
What are you doing? What... what's in there?
那么 他在这里吗
So... is he here then?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表