My heart is maintained by the Doctor.
什么博士
Doctor who?
张博士
Dr Chang!
谁在那
Who's there?
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
你现在可以把手放下了 博士
You can probably take your hand down now, Doctor.
你好
So. Hey.
为您哀悼
Condolences!
-哀悼 -这里是陵墓 我是在打招呼
- Condolences? - It's a mausoleum. It's our hello.
你是否想和哪位死者谈话
Is there a particular dead person you want to talk to?
是的
Yes.
是的 有
Yes, there is.
请这边走
This way then.
-你还好吗 -不好
- Are you OK? - No.
不错 如果你很好就肯定出问题了
Good. There would be something very wrong if you were.
来点新鲜空气 对你很有好处
Bit of fresh air. Do you good.
这里怎么那么冷
Why's it so cold here?
外面无线信♥号♥♥也会好一些 不知为何
And the Wi-Fi is better out here. Don't know why.
-无线 -是啊 虽然还是不太好
- Wi-Fi? - Yeah, still a bit spotty, but basically...
你们这里有无线网
You have Wi-Fi here?
往生居然还有iPad
You have iPads in the afterlife?
iPad 我们还有史蒂夫·乔布斯呢
IPads? We have Steve Jobs!
听着 还要问你一个重要问题
Listen, another big question for you.
你有杀过人吗
Have you ever killed anybody?
这感觉太真实了
This is so real.
想象胚胎里有电♥话♥
Imagine embryos had telephones.
-这一点帮助没有 -听我说 听我说
- That's really not helping. - Go with me. Go with me.
想象胎腹中的婴儿
Imagine babies in wombs
可以与其他胎腹中的婴儿交流
could talk to other babies in other wombs.
他们会说些什么
What would they say?
如果他们能够互相交流的话
What would they think life was like
他们眼中的生活是什么样的
if they could talk among themselves?
我想象不出来
I really have no idea.
他们认为生命只有九个月长
They'd think that life was nine months long.
然后嘭的一声
Then, boom,
活动门打开 你就一去不返啦
trap door opens, out you fall, gone for ever.
跟那些家伙失去了联♥系♥
Never hear from those guys again.
那边什么都没有
Nothing at the end of the cord.
好吧
Ok.
这严格来讲算不上来世
This isn't really an afterlife.
不过也比你想象的要"生动"一些
It's just more life than you were expecting.
你为什么问我是否杀过人
Why did you ask me if I'd killed anyone?
你当老师之前当过一阵子兵
Before you were a teacher, you spent some time as a soldier.
是 所以呢
Yeah, so?
后悔过吗 有痛苦的回忆吗
Any regrets? Bad memories?
跟你有关系吗
Is that any of your business?
有啊
Yes.
找掩护 快
Get to cover, now!
如果让你想到了痛苦的记忆 我很抱歉
Sorry if I triggered something then.
你刚到这里时生前记忆闪回冲击会非常大
Memory flashes can be very impactful in the early stages.
为什么
Why?
什么为什么
Why what?
为什么会跟你有关系
Why is it any of your business?
有人请求见你
We've had a request to meet you.
你觉得会是谁呢
Any idea who that would be from?
这人既然有优先权 通常意味着...
It's been given a priority, which usually means...
意味着什么
Means what?
总之呢 我们安排了见面
Well, anyway, we've arranged a meet-up.
什么时候
When?
请进
Come in.
丹尼 快回复 房♥子里安全吗
Danny, repeat, is the building secure?
看来你想起他咯
So, I guess you remember him, yeah?
丹尼 丹尼
Danny? Danny?
请进 请进
Come in, come in.
-需要读取你一下 -读取什么
- Going to need to take a reading off you. - A reading?
-不疼的 -你说的是什么
- Won't hurt. - What won't?
尸体是如何保持完整的
How does the body keep its integrity?
为什么不是一堆骨头乱七八糟地漂着
Why isn't it just a bunch of bones floating about?
每具尸体都有外骨骼支撑
Each body is encased in a support exoskeleton.
看不见的外骨骼吗
An invisible exoskeleton?
只是在水里看不见
It's only invisible in the water.
液体的折射率经过了特别设计
There's a specially engineered 'refraction index
所以我们可以透过外部支撑物
in the fluid so we can see the tank resident
清晰地看到水槽内的实物
'unimpeded by the support mechanisms.
所以每具骨架外面都裹着东西吗
So each skeleton is inside something?
-真的吗 透视水 -很棒吧
- Are you serious? X-ray water? - It's so cool.
看这个
Look at this.
我们称之为暗水
We call it dark water.
在这种水里 只能看见有机物
Only organic matter can be seen through it.
我总说这玩意儿可以用在游泳池里
I keep saying they should use this stuff in swimming pools.
-为什么 -想想看吧
- Why? - Think about it.
我在想 为什么
I am thinking about it. Why?
不重要
Doesn't matter.
3W 这是什么名字 什么意思
3W, what kind of name is that? What does it mean?
你知道的 不是吗
Well, you know, don't you?
你们来这里谈生意 不然不会放你们进来
You're here on business or they wouldn't have let you in.
抱歉 我们应该先查验的 你们是什么人
Sorry. Should have checked. Who are you?
我正等着你问这个呢
I thought that you would never ask.
你们的安全协议实在是漏洞百出 丢人
Sort out your security protocols, they're a disgrace.
又是相关部门来检查
Another government inspection?
这也太快了
So soon?
为什么上面这么多脏话
Why is there all this swearing?
[似暗示皮卡叔的另一部剧《幕后危机》中的角色
该角色艹字诀连绵不断]
我心中暗火奔腾
Oh, I've got a lot of internalised anger.
3W是什么的缩写
What does 3W stand for?
那三个词
Well, the three words.
哪三个词
What three words?
不是吧 你们不知道么
Seriously? You don't know?
少管我们知道什么 不知道什么
Never mind what we know and what we don't know,
回答我们的问题
just answer our question.
通常不知道的人 一听解释
Because people who don't know, when they hear about this,
-就吓坏了 -我们不会吓坏的
- they can freak out. - We're not going to freak out.
如果您最近遭遇过亲友过世 这可能...
If you've had a recent loss, this might be...
让人难受
This will be disturbing.
-她不会有事 -再替我说话
- She'll be fine. - Speak for me again,
我就对你不客气
I'll detach something from you.
我不会有事
I'll be fine.
你知道人们都害怕死亡 任何人
You know how people are scared of dying? Like, everybody.
当然 这是宇宙最基本的恐惧感
Of course, it's the most fundamental fear in the universe.
如果他们知道死后什么样 会更加害怕
They'd be a lot more scared if they knew what it was really like.
嗯
So...
你还好吗
You OK?
真的对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是...
I just...
喂 听着
Hey, hey... hey, listen.
听着
Listen...
最好别追出去
Probably best not, eh?
他不怎么说话
Doesn't speak much.
他为什么想见我
Why would he want to see me?
这是什么声音
What the hell is that?
听起来是有人把身体献给科学了
Sounds like somebody left their body to science.
那么
OK. Um...
可能是时候告诉你为何会一直感到冷了
It's probably time to explain why you're always feeling cold...
电视发出的白噪音 我们都听过
White noise off the telly. We've all heard it.
几年前 斯克罗萨博士 我们的创始人
A few years ago, Dr Skarosa, our founder,
做了一些前所未有的事
did something unexpected.
他自己设计了一个翻译矩阵
He played that noise through a translation matrix
将这些噪音输入播放
of his own devising.
这是他当时听到声音的录音
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表