亚里士多德号♥ 这里是大黄蜂四号♥
Aristotle! This is Wasp Delta,
能收到吗
do you hear me?!
坚持住 凯 请一定坚持住
Stay with me, Kai! Stay with me, please!
亚里士多德号♥
Aristotle!
本机被击中 受损严重
We have been hit! Major damage!
亚里士多德号♥
Aristotle!
亚里士多德号♥
Aristotle!
敌军马上就要追上我们了
The enemy are right on top of us!
对不起
I'm sorry!
消灭
Exterminate!
你可能会觉得有点不舒服
You'll probably feel a bit sick.
拜托 放下枪
Please, don't be.
我弟弟在哪
Where's my brother?!
你好 我是博士
Hello, I'm the Doctor.
他明明就在我身边
He was right beside me.
凯到底在哪
Where's Kai?
我怎么到这来的
How did I get here?
我在你的飞船爆♥炸♥之前一秒
I materialised a time capsule exactly round you
在你周围物化了一个时空胶囊 救了你
and saved your life one second before your ship exploded,
请继续尽情地哭吧
but do please keep crying.
-我弟弟刚阵亡了 -他姐姐活下来了
- My brother just died! - His sister didn't.
不用谢 放下枪
You're very welcome. Put the gun down.
-否则呢 -否则你会打死我
- Or what? - Or you might shoot me!
然后你怎么办
Then where will you be?
然后我就会控制你的船
In charge of your vessel.
那你直到饿死
You'd starve to death
都找不到灯开关的 你是谁
trying to find the light switch. Who are you?
我是卓妮·布鲁中尉 隶属星联抵抗军
I'm Lieutenant Journey Blue of the Combined Galactic Resistance.
我命令你立即带我返回指挥舰
I demand you take me back to my command ship,
-亚里士多德号♥位于... -不行
- the Aristotle, which is currently located... - No.
这样可不行
Hey, not like that.
你必须带我返回指挥舰
You will take me back to my command ship,
-其位置在 -不不 这样说可不行
- which is currently positioned... - No, no. Come on, not like that.
这可不成 好好说
Not like that! Get it right!
你能把我送回我的指挥舰吗
Will you take me back to my ship?
拜托
Please?
亚里士多德就是
The Aristotle's the big fella
停在小行星带里的那个大家伙吧
parked in the asteroid belt, yeah?
可是已经屏蔽了啊
It's shielded.
算是吧
More or less.
擦干眼泪 卓妮·布鲁
Dry your eyes, Journey Blue.
只有平民才会哭
Crying's for civilians.
跟你们军人就得这样交流
It's how we communicate with you lot.
外面看起来比里面小啊
It's smaller on the outside.
你从外往里进的时候更有意思
It's more exciting when you go the other way.
这可不是战舰 还挂着医疗徽标
This isn't a battleship. Medical insignia,
这是艘医疗舰
it's a hospital.
我们用不着医疗舰 戴立克不留活口
We don't need hospitals now. The Daleks don't leave any wounded.
而我们也不留战俘
And we don't take any prisoners.
不知道是不是值得提一下
I saved your little friend here,
不过我刚刚救了你们这位小朋友的命
if that's in any way relevant to mention.
是真的 长官 他救了我
That's true, sir. He did.
-多谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
我真希望能两个都救
I wish I could've done more.
你的确该那么做
Then you should have.
-好吧 -但是 你救了卓妮
- OK. - But... you did save Journey,
为此我个人非常感激你
and for that, I am personally grateful.
-是吗 -但是本舰安保必须极尽严密
- Well... - However, the security of this base is absolute.
所以我们还是得杀了你
So we're still going to kill you.
您说话还真是跌宕起伏啊
Oh, it's a roller coaster with you, isn't it?
枪决 尸体装袋扔出去
Shoot him, bag him and throw him outside.
不 停下
No! Stop!
对不起 但他可能是复♥制♥人
I'm sorry! He might be a duplicate.
他是个医生[博士同音词]
He's a doctor!
而我们有病人
And we have a patient.
对不对 叔叔
Don't we, Uncle?
一艘医疗舰还需要医生吗
Why does a hospital need a doctor?
亚里士多德号♥行踪并非一直隐秘
The Aristotle wasn't always hidden.
戴立克抢在我们前面到了这里
The Daleks got here before us.
你不太喜欢当兵的 对不
You don't like soldiers much, do you?
你们不用别人喜欢 你们手里有枪
You don't need to be liked. You've got all the guns.
一台分子纳米微缩器
A moleculon nanoscaler!
你知道是做什么的
You know what it does, then?
它能将活物缩小
It miniaturises living matter.
不过要怎么应用在医疗上
What's the medical application, though?
难道你们把做手术的人缩小
Do you use it to shrink the surgeons
-好让他们爬进病人体内 -完全正确
- so they can climb inside the patients? - Exactly.
这主意用来拍电影不错
Fantastic idea for a movie.
但对直肠科医生肯定是噩梦
Terrible idea for a proctologist.
你不会要把我缩小吧
Are you going to miniaturise me?
你是个医生 不是吗
You're a doctor, aren't you?
这位就是你的病人
And this is your patient.
不 你不明白
No, you don't understand.
你不能让我爬进这东西
You can't put me in there!
医 生[博士]
Doc... tor?!
立 正
Atten-shun!
瞧瞧你们
Look at you lot!
我从没见过这么烂的队伍 你们是小孩吗
I've never seen such a miserable bunch! What are you - children?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
以为你很好笑吗 弗莱明
You think you're funny, Fleming?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
我也这么想 解散
All right, me too. Dismissed!
你在干什么 弗莱明
What you doing, Fleming?
平克先生 周末过得好吗
So, Mr Pink, did you have a good weekend?
是的 谢谢
Yeah, I did, thanks.
我想也是 你做了什么
Yes, I'll bet you did. What did you get up to?
-读读书 -我想也是读书
- Um... you know. A bit of reading. - Oh, I bet you were reading.
-我是在读书 -我想也是
- Er, I was, yeah. - Yeah, I bet you were!
是 我是在读书
Well, yeah, I was.
我知道你喜欢的类型
I know your type.
她想得美
She wishes!
你 闭嘴
Be quiet, you!
32页上所有习题 除了最后一道
So that's all the questions on page 32, except the last one,
还有33页的所有题 星期四全交上来
and then everything on page 33. All that in for Thursday.
-还有问题吗 -先生
- Any questions? - Sir?
你杀过人吗
Have you ever killed a man?
我曾是一名士兵
I was a soldier.
还有其他士兵 有的不站在我们这边
There were other soldiers and some of them weren't on our side.
剩下自己想吧
I shall leave the rest to your imagination.
请你们 想想其他问题
And, please, think of another question?
你杀的人里有不是士兵的吗
OK. Have you ever killed anyone who WASN'T a soldier?
重复一下 32页的所有习题
Just to repeat, that's all the questions on page 32,
除了最后一道
except the last one,
还有33页的所有题 星期四全交上来
and then everything on page 33. All that in for Thursday.
都明白了吗
Is everyone clear?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
好 我来上课
Fine, I'll take that class
-他们可以做些练习 -我知道了
- and then, they can do some of the test. - I know.
克拉拉 你还没见过丹尼·平克吧
Oh, Clara, um, you've not met Danny Pink yet?
新老师 教数学
New fella, maths.
丹尼
Danny?
克拉拉·奥斯瓦尔德
Clara Oswald...
-你好 -教英语
- Hey... - English.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Hey, nice to meet you. - Me too.
在他身边小心点
Watch yourself around him.
女性杀手 不过总不肯承认
Bit of a lady-killer, but always denies it.
-我不是女性杀手 -明白我意思了吧
- I am not a lady-killer. - See what I mean?
-贝丝 能和你说句话吗 -当然
Oh, Beth, can I have a word? Yeah, yeah, sure.
刚才我看到在外面军训的 是你吗
Was it you that I saw outside doing the soldiery thing?
煤岭高中的小军官们 随便玩玩
Oh, yeah, probably The Coal Hill Cadets. Just a bit of fun.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表