You looked inside me and you saw hatred.
这不算是胜利
That's not victory.
只有让你变成好的戴立克才是真正的胜利
Victory would have been a good Dalek.
我不是好的戴立克
I am not a good Dalek.
你才是好的戴立克
You are a good Dalek.
下次再见
Till the next time.
他要走了吗 他是想要说再见吗
Is he leaving? Isn't he going to say goodbye?
我估计是吧
I think that was it.
没错 就是这样
Yep, that was it.
不好意思 我也得走了
Sorry, got to run!
对不起
I'm sorry.
什么对不起
Sorry?
博士
Doctor!
带上我
Take me with you.
我觉得你说不定是个不错的人
I think you're probably nice.
本质上来说 我觉得你很友善
Underneath it all, I think you're kind
而且绝对很勇敢
and you're definitely brave.
要是你不是个士兵就好了
I just wish you hadn't been a soldier.
我看上去怎么样
How do I look?
有点矮有点圆 不过性格还不错
Sort of short and round-ish, but with a good personality,
这才是重点
which is the main thing.
我是说我刚换的衣服
I meant my clothes. I just changed.
好样的 还在徒劳地改变自己
Oh, good for you, still making an effort.
好了 马上就要回到你的更衣室了
OK, right, you're back in your cupboard,
在你离开三十秒之后
30 seconds after you left.
下次见你会是什么时候
When will I see you again?
我觉得不会太久
Oh, soon, I expect.
或者很久吧
Or later.
非此即彼吧
One of those.
我不知道
I don't know.
什么
I'm sorry?
你问我你是不是个好人
You asked me if you're a good man
我的回答是 我不知道
and the answer is... I don't know.
但是我觉得你一直很努力
But I think you try to be and
我觉得这才是关键
I think that's probably the point.
我觉得你应该是个很棒的老师
I think you're probably an amazing teacher.
希望吧
I think I'd better be.
-你好 -你好 丹尼
- Ah, hey! - Hey, Danny.
你换衣服了吗
Have you changed your clothes?
是的
Yes.
是的 观察力不错
Yes, I, I have, well noticed.
-好吧 -没错 干得好
- OK, good. - Yes, very good, good work.
你过了我这关
You passed the test.
你真的要跟我去喝一杯吗
Are you really going to go for a drink with me?
当然了 为什么不呢
Yeah, course I am. Why wouldn't I?
-我就是在想... -什么
- I just thought... - What?
你可能会对士兵有些看法
You might have a rule against soldiers.
才没有
No.
一点都没有
No, not at all.
有也不是我
Not me.
下集精彩预告
我早就想亲眼见见一个人
There is someone that I always wanted to meet.
是罗宾汉
It's Robin Hood!
不存在困境中的少女
No damsels in distress!
抓住他
Seize him!
不存在美丽的城♥堡♥
No pretty castles.
不存在什么罗宾汉
No such thing as Robin Hood.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表