But nothing useful.
你刚才没告诉我你的名字
You never did tell me your name.
没时间让你交友 把他摆脱掉
No time to fraternize. Come on, get rid of him.
我...
I'm...
-我是博士 -你好大的胆子
- I'm the Doctor. - Don't you dare.
奥斯瓦尔德博士 你叫我克拉拉就好了
Doctor Oswald. But you can call me Clara.
我是里格斯 那你是什么博士
I'm Rigsy. So what are you a doctor of?
-骗子博士 -其实我也说不清楚
- Of lies. - Well, I'm usually quite vague about that.
我只是用了这么个头衔
I think I just picked the title
这样听起来显得我很厉害
because it makes me sound important.
为什么 奥斯瓦尔德博士 你真有意思
Why, Doctor Oswald, you are hilarious
我们能回到正事上来吗
Could we get back to work, do you think?
你到底是什么人 感觉可不像警♥察♥
What are you exactly? You don't smell like police
可你手里那玩意看起来挺厉害的
but that's some pretty cool gear you got there.
就像间谍之类的
You like a spy, or something?
他很聪明 带上他吧
Oh, he's a bright one, hang on to him
他是最后一个失踪的人
He was the last one to go missing.
他失踪的时候窗子和门都从里面
And when he disappeared all the doors and windows were locked
锁住了
from the inside.
这才对嘛 我最喜欢密室失踪案了
Ooh, now you're talking. I love a good locked room mystery.
-是啊 大家都喜欢 -什么
- Yeah, doesn't everyone? - What?
抱歉 我在和别人讲话 他正听着呢
Huh? Oh, sorry. I'm talking to somebody else. He's listening in.
博士 这是里格斯 里格斯 这是博士
Doctor, Rigsy, Rigsy, the Doctor.
你好 迟钝的当地人
Hello, barely sentient local.
还有一个博士吗
Another Doctor?
你晚上居然还睡得着
How do you sleep at night?
失踪人口 变小的塔迪斯 关联在哪
Missing people, tiny TARDIS, what's the link?
我很高兴终于有人来查这件事了
I think this is great that someone's finally looking into this.
警♥察♥们什么都不做 他们从来不管这里
The police weren't doing anything. They never do on this estate.
大家都觉得
People were thinking that...
没有人会管
no one was listening.
也没有人会在意
That no one cared.
我很高兴你愿意过来调查
So, yeah. I think it's great what you're doing.
克拉拉我觉得我们现在起可以自己调查了
Clara, I think that we can manage on our own from now on.
-我觉得他能帮上忙 -他就是个浆糊脑子
- I think he could still be useful. - He's a pudding brain.
[S08E01中博士把地球称为"浆糊脑子星球
比那还糟 他是个荧光浆糊脑子
Worse than that, he's a fluorescent pudding brain.
好了
OK, Fine.
那些失踪的人
And all those other missing people,
你知道他们住在哪里吗
I suppose you know where they lived.
他可能还在这个房♥间里
He could still be in the room.
抱歉 你说什么
Sorry, what?
抱歉 没什么
Sorry, nothing.
只是不小心把我的想法说出声了
I was just thinking out loud.
这就好像在书里看到的那些密室故事
It's like one of those locked room things you get in books.
总有些让人匪夷所思的地方
It's always something weird,
比如说 他其实还在房♥间里
like, he's still in the room or something.
你想去检查一下其他失踪者的住所吗
Do you want to go and check out another flat?
你知道吗 我觉得你误会这个小伙子了
Do you know, I think you were wrong about this lad.
我觉得他是个不错的帮手
I think that he could be very useful.
他可是个当地通
Vital local knowledge.
-是吗 -没错 小心别把他吓跑了
- Oh, really? - Yes. So try not to scare him off.
我怎么会吓跑他
How would I scare him off?
他可能在沙漠里失踪了之类的
Maybe he's lost in the desert, or something.
好了 我们有什么遗漏的地方
OK, right, are we missing something here?
有人失踪 密室 微缩射线
Missing man, locked room, shrink ray?
抱歉 你刚才是在说微缩射线吗
Sorry, did you say just say shrink ray?
如果如你所说 他还在这个房♥间里
What if he is still in this room
只不过是变小了呢
like you said - only tiny?
比如说 藏在沙发底下或是别的地方
You know, like underneath the sofa or something.
克拉拉 你这就是在吓跑他
Clara, this is the scaring off that we were talking about.
好吧
OK. So...
我的午休时间要结束了 这些...
My lunch break's nearly up. This... this has been...
很有趣
interesting.
克拉拉 我们的当地通要走 拦住他
Clara, local knowledge is leaving. Do something!
里格斯 等一下 博士 把门打开
Rigsy! One sec. Doctor, open the doors.
我没让你这么干
I didn't mean that!
你还想不想留下他了
Look, you want him to stay or not?
你还真是会坑队友啊 是吧
You really do throw your companions in at the deep end, don't you?
里格斯 过来见见博士
Rigsy, come here. Meet the Doctor.
你觉得那个人被变小的想法怎么样
So, what do you think? Tiny man idea.
确实是个不错的想法
Yes, it's a lovely thought.
因此我才一进房♥间就先让音速起子
Which is why I set the sonic to scan for that
扫描了一遍
as soon as we entered.
-很高兴认识你 -而你都没告诉我
- Pleased to meet you. - And you didn't think to tell me?
当然了 他很有可能已经
Well, of course he might have been squashed
被某个警♥察♥踩扁了
under a policeman's shoe by now.
里面 比外面大
It's bigger. On the inside.
我从未觉得这句描述如此真实过
Do you know, I don't think that statement's ever been truer.
你们是谁 是外星人什么的吗
What are you? Like, aliens, or something?
不
No.
不过他是
Well, he is.
博士
Doctor?
博士 你听到了吗
Doctor, did you hear that?
听到了 不管那是什么
Yes. Whatever it was, it just drained
它刚从塔迪斯内部吸走了大量的能量
a massive amount of energy from inside the TARDIS.
-那是什么 -我不知道
- What was it? - I don't know.
现在对我来说这都是小问题
That's the least of my problems,
-我们先赶快离开这里 -好
- just get us out of there. - OK.
快跑 里格斯
Go. Rigsy...
我们该跑路了 跟上我
this is where we run. Stick with me.
这真是让人尴尬
I mean this is just embarrassing.
我可是建造塔迪斯一族的人
I'm from the race that built the TARDIS,
我们就是空间维度的专家
dimensions are kind of our thing.
可我为什么理解不了这现象呢
So why can't I understand this?
克拉拉 我需要更多信息
Clara, I need more info.
还有什么地方有人失踪了
Where else have people disappeared?
军情五处吗
MI5?
对 这案子引起我们注意了
Yes, this case has... got our attention.
那你就来对地方了 女士
Well, you've come to the right place, ma'am.
第一位失踪的人 一位叫西斯的先生
First reported disappearance, a Mr Heath.
并不在住在那片区域
It's not on the estate,
但犯罪手法与其它案子完全相同...
but it's exactly the same MO as the rest...
克拉拉 我觉得你的微缩射线理论是错的
Clara, I think that your shrink ray theory was wrong.
我的微缩射线理论
My shrink ray theory?
你不是先想到这个的吗
I thought you were already scanning for that.
博士 你在做什么
Doctor? What are you doing?
我刚才灵光一现 密室失踪案
It just struck me. Locked room mysteries.
一号♥经典答案 他们还在房♥间里
Classic solution Number One - they're still in the room.
二号♥经典答案 他们在墙里
Classic solution Number Two - they're in the walls.
你什么意思 他们在墙...
What do you mean, they're in the...?
我们已经尽力了吗 没有
Have we done as much as we could? No.
我们有嫌疑人吗 没有
Do we have any suspects? No.
私下里
Off the record,
我觉得上头的人指望着如果他们不闻不问
I think the top brass are hoping if they ignore this
这些案子就会自己消失
it'll all just go away.
显然他们在墙里
Apparently they're in the walls.
我是弗雷斯特警员
PC Forrest.
是的 是军情五处 长官
Yes, sir. MI5, sir.
所以你和那个在盒子里的人
So, you and that bloke in a box.
你们老是一起做这种事吗
You do this sort of stuff a lot?
其实他一般都在盒子外面的 但是没错
Well, he's usually out of the box. But, yep.
out of the box"也是不按常理出牌的意思]
我不知道
I don't know.
也许他们觉得我们做得还不够 长官
Maybe they thought we weren't doing enough, sir.
我能待会给您回电吗
Can I call you back?
那么你们是怎么揽上这活的
So how'd you get this gig?
你们专门研究科学啊外星人啊什么的吗
You study science, or aliens, or something?
不 只是运气好碰上的
No. Well, it's kind of a more of a right place, right time
或者是运气不好碰上的
or wrong place, wrong time
好还是不好取决于他的表现
depending on how he's behaving.
你知道我能听到你说话吧
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表