不不不 之前开枪就没有用
No, no, no. That didn't work before.
我要是死前一弹未发毫不抵抗
What kind of soldier would I be,
那我还算什么军人
dying with bullets in my gun?
50秒
50 seconds.
闭上嘴别数秒了
Someone shut that man up!
顺便告诉你们 它躲都没躲
For the record, it didn't even flinch.
它现在在哪
Where is it now?
在我前方约六米处 还在逼近
Approximately 20 feet in front of me and closing.
40秒
40 seconds.
我接近它了吗
Am I close?
它直接穿过你了
It's passing right through you.
像一个鬼魂
Like a ghost.
它不是全息投影
It's not a hologram.
如果你移♥动♥ 它会跟上吗
If you move, will it follow?
你要我移♥动♥吗 我当然可以
Do you want me to move? I can certainly do that.
一直看着它 最快速度地后退
Keep looking at it. But back off quick as you like.
它消失不见了
It's teleported away.
到我身后了
It's behind me.
20秒
20 seconds.
我想就这样了
I think this is it.
倒也不是个太惨的死法
Still, suppose it's not a bad way to go.
血脉喷张
Blood pumping,
敌人兵临城下
enemy at the gates and all that.
谢谢你 博士
And thank you, Doctor,
让我清醒过来
for waking me up.
它伸手过来了
It's reaching for me.
双手 放到了我头上
Hands... on my head.
零
Zero.
瞬间转移 说明是一种科技
Teleporter - that means tech.
还有这66秒 是用来做什么的
Then 66 seconds - to do what?
66秒 看起来非常非常精确
66 seconds. That seems very, very specific.
对于有机生物来说太精确了
Too specific for organic.
所以为什么 更多的科技
So, what? More tech?
更多的科技
What? More?
倒计时的钟 还是给什么在充能
A countdown clock? Something charging?
有人刚刚死在我们面前
A man just died in front of us.
我们就不能停下来哀悼一下吗
Can we not just have a moment?
不不不 我们不能 我们不能哀悼
No. No, no, no. We can't do that. We can't mourn.
命悬一线的人们可没时间哀悼
People with guns to their heads, they cannot mourn.
我们没有时间哀悼
We do not have time to mourn.
大家说 什么要花上66秒来充能
Everybody, what takes 66 seconds to charge up
或者改变状态的 有人知道吗
or to change state? Anyone?
我身边都是一群蠢货吗
Am I surrounded by idiots?
只要我能看见这东西就知道了
If only I could see this thing!
这种玩笑不能乱开
Don't even joke about that.
我没有开玩笑
I'm not joking about it.
给我一分钟来面对这东西 一切就结束了
One minute with me and this thing, it would be over!
博士 我简直说不清
You know, Doctor, I can't tell
你到底是个天才还是个自大狂
if you're a genius or just incredibly arrogant.
状况好的时候 我是天才自大狂
Well, on a good day, I'm both.
远古科技
Ancient tech.
这东西已经在这滞留了数个世纪了
This thing has been around for centuries.
怎么做到的
How?
是科技让它一直活着
Tech that keeps it alive.
从活人身上吸取能量的科技
Tech that drains energy... from the living.
扫描仪拿来
Scanner.
深度组织扫描
Deep tissue scan.
他身上每一个细胞的能量都被吸光了
He's been leached of almost all energy on a cellular level.
心脏病发作 只是并发症而已
The heart attack is just a... is just a side effect.
这不止是个木乃伊 还是个吸血鬼
Oh, it's not just a mummy, it's a vampire.
比喻地说
Metaphorically speaking.
但为什么要花66秒才能吸干我们
But why take 66 seconds to drain us?
为什么不直接上呢
Why not just pounce?
相位
Phase.
将能量从相位中转移出来
Moving energy out of phase.
那得花上一分钟 不是吗
That takes about a minute, doesn't it?
这也是为什么只有受害者能看见它
That's why only the victims can see it.
它使受害者从相位中转移出来
It takes them out of phase
就可以吸取他们的能量了
so it can drain their energy.
你是个天才
You, sir, are a genius!
这一切就解释通了
This explains everything.
除了它是什么以及怎么做的
Apart from what it is and how it's doing it.
抱歉 我说"你是个天才一切都解释通了"
Sorry, I jumped the gun there with the "You're a genius,
-有些言之过早 -博士
- that explains everything" remark. - Doctor,
我想我们知道下一个受害者是谁了
I think we know the next victim.
当然了
Ah, of course.
完全合情合理
That makes perfect sense.
就因为她今天各种不顺吗
Cause she had a bad day, that's all.
克拉拉 它不在乎
Clara, it doesn't care.
她的不幸日就是她的死期
Her bad day, her bereavement,
她的精神崩溃直接就被它给锁定了
her little breakdown puts her squarely in its cross hairs.
她是下一个
She's next.
我们运行的各种模拟都确认了这一点
Every simulation we've run confirms it.
好吧 可是 可是我们在这里
OK, but... but we're in here and,
如果我们呆在这里 那东西就没法
if we stay in here, that thing can't...
这东西可以瞬间转移
This thing can teleport.
我们需要她到这里来 就连电脑都同意了
We need her here. Even the computer agrees.
好吧 所以你能救她 对吧
OK, so you can save her? Right?
当然不能 你怎么会那么想
Of course not. Why would you think that?
这是观察它行动的另一次机会
This is another chance to observe it in action.
在它杀她的时候
As it kills her.
当然了 在它杀她的时候
Of course, as it kills her.
如果她死在你那边 机会就浪费了
If it happens in there, it'll be a waste,
所以 把她带到我们这来
so bring her to us.
怎么做 要我怎么做 她绝不会同意的
How? How exactly? She's never going to agree to this.
你问我我问谁
Well, I don't know.
骗她 跟她说我能救她
Lie to her. Tell her I can save her.
使尽手段把她带过来
Whatever it takes to get her here.
他怎么说
What's he saying?
他说
He says...
他说他可以救你
He says he can save you.
我就知道他能救我们出去
I knew he could get us out of there.
我跟你说过了 他是个好人
I told you, he's a good man.
是的
Yes.
是的 他是好人
Yes, he is.
说实话 我还真不太信这个
And to be honest, I don't know how convinced I am by this
所谓的"创伤检测"
"Trauma sense" thing,
不过博士说他能帮助我
but if the Doctor says he can help me anyway,
那一定是件好事 不是吗 克拉拉
that has to be a good thing, doesn't it, Clara?
-又见面了 我是麦茜 -挺好
- Hello, again. I'm Maisie. - Good for you.
我们过来的路上经过了塔迪斯
We passed the TARDIS on the way here.
还想着跑进去
Thought about getting inside.
躲起来
Hiding.
或者推推拉杆希望运气好能飞到哪里去
Or pulling levers and hoping for the best.
但我们甚至都没法靠近
But we couldn't even get in.
外面有一圈力场
There was a force field around it.
也许是格斯想要断我们的后路
It's probably Gus trying to block our escape route.
可他怎么知道那是什么
How does he even know what it is?
如果他知道的话 他就知道你是谁了
Cos if he knows what it is, then he knows what you are.
他以前曾试过引诱我来这里
Well, he has tried to entice me here before.
[此语似暗示S05E13季终集中的相关情节
该集中博士曾接到神秘电♥话♥ 提及东方快车]
免费车票 神秘召唤
Free tickets, mysterious summons,
他还打了塔迪斯上的电♥话♥
he even phoned the TARDIS number.
你知道有多不容易...
Do you know how difficult...?
你早就知道这不是什么休闲之旅
You knew. You knew this was no relaxing break.
你早知道这很危险
You knew this was dangerous.
我不知道 我当然希望是
I didn't know. I certainly hoped.
瞧见没 这就是我要离开你的原因
OK, this. You see, this. This is why I'm leaving you. This.
因为欺骗 你又一次欺骗了我
Because you lied. You lied to me, again.
现在你还逼我撒了谎
And now you've made me lie.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表