男人才是猴子
Men are monkeys.
-现在该怎么办 -他需要休息
- So what now? - He needs rest.
那我们要怎么做 怎么让他恢复正常
So what do we do? How do we fix him?
-恢复正常 -怎么才能让他变回去
- Fix him? - How do we change him back?
詹妮 我要去会客室
Jenny... I will be in my chamber.
你能帮我把面纱取来吗
Would you be kind enough to fetch my veil?
怎么 有生客要来吗
Why, are we expecting strangers?
似乎
It would seem...
有一位已经到了
there's already one here.
我做错什么了
What have I done wrong?
那只恐龙看起来不太高兴
The dinosaur doesn't seem very happy.
它怎么了
What's wrong with it?
我不知道 只有博士会讲恐龙语
I dunno. The Doctor's the one that speaks dinosaur.
抱歉 小姐 夫人她不喜欢久等
Excuse me, ma'am, the wife doesn't like to be kept waiting.
他从哪儿弄到这张脸的
Where did he get that face?
为什么会满脸皱纹 这明明是新的
Why's it got lines on it? It's brand-new.
他的头发为什么是灰的 才刚长出来
How can his hair be all grey? He only just got it.
可这还是他 小姐 你目睹了他的变化
It's still him, ma'am, you saw him change.
-我知道 我知道 -很好
- I know. I do, I... I know that. - Good.
-只是... -怎么了
- It's just... - What?
没什么
Nothing.
如果瓦斯特拉变了 她和以前不一样了
If... If Vastra changed, if she was different,
她不再是你喜欢的那个人了
if she wasn't the person that you liked...
我不只是喜欢她 小姐
I don't like her, ma'am,
我爱她
I love her.
而且要说不一样的话 她是只蜥蜴
And as to different, well, she's a lizard.
只剩下我了
I am alone.
我脚下的世界 在颤抖
The world which... shook at my feet,
那些树
and the trees...
还有天空 都不见了
and the sky, have gone...
现在只剩下我一个
And I am alone now...
形单影只
Alone.
你在翻译它的话吗
Are you translating?
冷风刺骨
The wind bites now...
整个世界灰沉沉的
And the world is grey...
只剩下我一个在这里
And I am alone here.
看不到我
Can't see me.
看不到我
Doesn't see me.
看...不到我
Can't... see me.
还有谁会看不到它 整个伦敦都能看到它
Who can't see it? I think all of London can see it.
小孩 瓦斯特拉夫人在等你
Boy? Madame Vastra is waiting.
好吧 随便吧
OK, whatever.
我带您去她会客室 请把外套给我
I will convey you to her chamber. May I take your coat?
我没有穿外套
Not wearing a coat.
-那这是什么 -这是衣服
- What's all that? - Clothes.
那你可以把衣服给我吗
May I take your clothes?
恐怕不行
Probably not.
-你戴帽子了吗 -这是头发
- Are you wearing a hat? - It's hair.
不 我觉得是帽子 我能检查一下吗
No, I think it's a hat, would you like me to check?
-这当然不是真的 -那是怎么回事
- It's not real, of course. - What is it, then?
-政♥府♥ -什么政♥府♥
- The government. - The government?
对啊 这是他们一贯的把戏
Yeah, up to their usual tricks.
这是只恐龙 阿尔夫 一头真正的恐龙
It's a dinosaur, Alf. A real dinosaur.
这种事政♥府♥还是做得出来的
I wouldn't put it past them.
你不要在那儿废话 阿尔菲
You don't half talk a lot of rubbish, Alfie.
回家别太晚
See you don't stay out too late now.
-你真懂我 -没错 我是太懂你了
- You know me. - Yes. I do!
那只恐龙的脖子能看出来不对劲
It's the neck, that's what's wrong with it.
看起来不像真的
Just don't look realistic.
你的眼睛很好
You have good eyes.
当然了 如你所见 火眼金睛
Oh, I do, as it happens, very good eyes.
这可是上天赐给我最好的礼物
They're my greatest gift.
我接受
I accept.
那是用来干什么的
What's that for?
你的礼物
Your gift.
我的眼睛不好
I have bad eyes.
然后呢
And then?
-你为什么要戴上面纱 -然后呢
- Why are you wearing your veil? - And then?
然后我们被一头大恐龙给吞了
And then we got swallowed by a big dinosaur.
你可能已经注意到了
You probably noticed.
那是怎么发生的
How did it happen?
我不知道 我不知道 我们当时
I don't know, I don't know, we were...
撞来撞去的
crashing about everywhere.
博士死了 塔迪斯发了疯
The Doctor was gone, the Tardis went haywire.
他没有死 他就在楼上
He's not gone. He's upstairs.
好吧 他改变了
OK, he changed.
他重生了 更新了他自己
He regenerated, renewed himself.
更新 好吧
Renewed, fine.
好一个讥讽的笑容
Such a cynical smile.
我没有笑
I'm not smiling.
表面上没有 但我惯于透过面纱看事物
Not outwardly, but I'm accustomed to seeing through a veil.
我怎么让你觉得好笑了
How have I amused you?
你说更新了 他不像
You said renewed. He doesn't...
他看起来可不像更新了 他看起来
He doesn't look renewed, he looks...
老了
older.
你原本以为他很年轻吗
You thought he was young?
他只是看起来年轻
He looked young.
他看起来像是你青春朝气的男朋友
He looked like your dashing young gentleman friend,
甚至是你的爱人
your lover, even.
才不是呢
Shut up!
但他可是博士
But he is the Doctor.
他已经在这宇宙间遨游了无数个世纪
He has walked this universe for centuries untold,
他目睹过沧海桑田 万物归尘
he has seen stars fall to dust.
你完全就是在和一块千年顽石调情
You might as well flirt with a mountain range.
我可没有和他调情
I did not flirt with him.
他和你调情了
He flirted with you.
-怎么调情了 -他看起来很年轻
- How? - He looked young.
你觉得那是给谁看的
Who do you think that was for?
给我看吗
Me?
给所有人看
Everyone.
我戴着面纱而他戴着面孔
I wear a veil as he wore a face
都是同样的原因
for the same reason.
什么原因
What reason?
一切事物最古老的的动机
The oldest reason there is for anything...
希望被接受
to be accepted.
詹妮和我已经结婚了
Jenny and I are married,
可是为了掩人耳目
yet for appearance's sake,
我们在公开场合还是假扮主仆
we maintain a pretence, in public, that she is my maid.
这并不能解释为什么私下里还是我来倒茶
Doesn't exactly explain why I'm pouring tea in private.
-安静点 -装得真像 对吧
- Hush now. - Good pretence, isn't it?
我戴着面纱以防人们看见我这
I wear a veil to keep from view
很多人会认为是畸形的容貌
what many are pleased to call my disfigurement.
我戴面纱并不是为了这种人着想
I do not wear it as a courtesy to such people,
而是作为对他们肤浅内心的批判
but as a judgment on the quality of their hearts.
你是在批判我吗
Are you judging me?
博士在你面前重生了
The Doctor regenerated in your presence.
青春不再 面纱掀起
The young man disappeared, the veil lifted.
他信赖你
He trusted you.
你却在对他挑三拣四
Are you judging him?
你怎么敢这样说
How dare you?
你怎么敢这样说
How dare you?
走门太无聊 不是我的风格
Door. Boring. Not me.
这才是我的风格
Me!
马可·奥勒留 罗马帝国皇帝
Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor,
[克拉拉在50周年特别篇开头也曾提到此人]
五贤帝的最后一个 斯多葛学派哲学家
last of the five good'uns, stoic philosopher.
还是个一流的贝斯手
Superlative bass guitarist.
博士真的很擅长组乐队
The Doctor really knows how to put a band together.
而他是我15岁时贴在墙上的
And the only pin-up I ever had on my wall when I was 15,
唯一偶像
the only one I ever had.
我不知道你以为
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表