Fire!
消灭 前进
Exterminate! Advance.
寻找 发现 摧毁
Seek, locate, destroy.
寻找 发现 摧毁
Seek, locate, destroy.
消灭
Exterminate!
寻找 发现...
Seek, locate...
消灭 消灭
Exterminate! Exterminate!
锈锈
Rusty!
我来了
Well, here we are.
面对面
Eye to eye!
你救不了人类
You cannot save the humans.
他们会被消灭
They will be exterminated.
我会加入戴立克部队参加最后进攻
I shall join the Dalek units in the final attack!
我们该做什么
So what do we do?
做点聪明的事 要快
A clever thing, quickly.
快想 快想 快想 快想
Think, think, think, think, think.
有些灯没亮
Some of the lights are out.
这个戴立克受损了 你还想找人修吗
Yeah, we got a damaged Dalek, you want to complain to someone?
-可它没受损 仔细看 -那又怎样
- But it's not damaged, look at them. - So?
博士说这是个记忆库
So, the Doctor said this was a memory bank
有一些记忆被抑制了
and some of the memories were suppressed.
如果暗的部分是隐藏的记忆呢
What if the dark spots are hidden memories?
如果其中一个是戴立克看到星球的记忆呢
What if one of those is the Dalek seeing a star?
-真的假的 -真的
- Seriously?! - Yeah.
有可能吧
Well, maybe.
不是这样 就是灯泡该换了
It's either that, or the bulbs need changing.
真可能是灯泡的问题
It really could be the bulbs.
还有更好的主意吗
Got a better idea?
-真希望我有 -我也是
- Really wish I had. - Yup, me too.
当心抗体来袭 帮我掩护
Ah-ha. Watch out for antibodies.
我来看看能不能找到开关
Let's see if there's an on switch.
我救了你的命 锈锈
I saved your life, Rusty.
现在我要再上升一个层次
Now I'm going to go one better.
我要拯救你的灵魂
I'm going to save your soul.
戴立克是没有灵魂的
Daleks do not have souls.
没有吗
Oh, no?
试想一下你若有灵魂会怎样呢 锈锈
Imagine if you did. What then, Rusty?
那样会发生什么事
What would happen then?
我进入皮层拱了
I'm in the cortex!
如果你看到一堆备用灯泡 小心交给我
If there's a pack of spare bulbs, break it to me gently.
那是你的记忆
Your memories!
我马上会再给你一些
I'm about to give some back to you.
你还好吗 克拉拉
Are you OK? Clara!
没事 我想我不小心触了下电
Yeah. I think there was some sort of energy charge.
你点亮了第一盏灯
You got the first lights on.
这就对了 这是大脑
Of course, it's a brain.
记忆连接是生物电在神经递质间传递的
Brains work with electrical pathways linking up memories!
起作用了 我们唤回它的记忆了
It's working! It's working, we're turning the memories back on!
多年以前 当我开始...
See all those years ago, when I began...
我当时在逃亡
I was just running.
我管自己叫博士 但名字只是个代号♥
I called myself the Doctor, but it was just a name.
[见老版《神秘博士》第一季第二集]
然后我去了斯卡洛星
And then I went to Skaro.
然后遇到了你们 那时我理解了
And then I met you lot and I understood...
自己究竟是谁
who I was!
博士不是戴立克
The Doctor was not the Daleks!
消灭
Exterminate!
后撤
Fall back!
全员后撤
All you back!
消灭
Exterminate!
消灭 消灭
Exterminate! Exterminate!
你得动作快点 有敌人来了
You'd better get a move on, there's company coming!
消灭
Exterminate!
后撤 后撤
Fall back, fall back!
消灭 消灭
Exterminate! Exterminate!
赶快啊
Hurry up!
给我看星星啊 锈锈
Show me a star, Rusty!
看啊 你的记忆又出现了
Oh, look. It's your memories again.
看来有人在上面瞎搞呢
It's like somebody's mucking about up there.
记忆 这全部的记忆
Memories, all those memories.
你还记得你目睹的星球诞生吗
Do you remember the star you saw being born?
快搞定了
Almost done!
-还剩一个 -快点 克拉拉 快
- One more to go. - Hurry up, Clara! Hurry up!
克拉拉 你做到了 它重启了
Clara, you did it! It's rebooting.
抗体已经撤回了
The antibodies have reset!
我...我记起来了
I... I... remember.
你看到过真♥相♥ 锈锈
You saw the truth, Rusty.
回忆起你曾经的感觉
Remember how you felt!
你见证过一颗星球的诞生
You saw a star being born!
这个宇宙无尽的重生
The endless rebirth of the universe!
-不是 -你看清了戴立克的真♥相♥
- No! - And you realised the truth about the Daleks!
真♥相♥ 真♥相♥是什么
Truth? What is the truth?
让我告诉你真♥相♥ 你的心智已经开启
Let me show you the truth! I've opened your mind
现在我要融入进去了
and now I'm coming in.
那扇门撑不了多久的
That door is never going to hold.
但就算死也不能让它们好过
But I'm damned if I'm going to make it easy for them!
我成为你的一部分了
I'm part of you.
你我的心智已合为一体
My mind is in your mind.
我看到了你的思想 医生
I see your mind, Doctor.
我看见了你的宇宙
I see your universe.
这个宇宙是不是美极了
And isn't the universe beautiful?
我看到了美
I see beauty.
很好 这很好 就这样 保持住
Yes, that's good. That is good. Hold on to that.
我望见那片漫无边际神圣非凡的完美
I see endless, divine perfection.
让它融入你的心 记住此刻美好的感觉
Make it a part of you. Remember how you feel right now.
深深刻入你的灵魂 永远与你相随
Put it inside you and live by it.
我看到了你的灵魂深处 医生
I see into your soul, Doctor.
我看见了美好
I see beauty.
我看到了神性
I see divinity.
我...还看见...
I... see...
仇恨
hatred.
[此处背景画面取自第四季第十三集]
仇恨
Hatred?
我看到了你对戴立克的仇恨 这很好
I see your hatred of the Daleks and it is good.
不要 不要
No, no, no.
你看到的不应该只有这些
You must see more than that,
肯定还有别的
there must be more than that!
戴立克必须灭亡
Death to the Daleks.
戴立克必须灭亡 戴立克必须灭亡
Death to the Daleks! Death to the Daleks!
不 肯定还有别的
No, there must be more than that.
一定还有更深层次的东西 拜托
There must be more than that! Please!
戴立克是恶魔
Daleks are evil.
戴立克必须被消灭
Daleks must be exterminated!
戴立克是恶魔
Daleks are evil.
上帝开恩啊
God save us all!
戴立克必须被消灭
Daleks must be exterminated!
消灭
Exterminate!
受到一个戴立克攻击
Under attack from a Dalek!
戴立克已被消灭
The Daleks are exterminated!
当然是这样
Of course they are.
这才是你的风格 对吗
That's what you do, isn't it?
-卓妮 -摩根叔叔
- Journey! - Uncle Morgan.
我已经发送了撤退信♥号♥♥
I have transmitted a retreat signal.
戴立克会认为人类已经启动
The Daleks will believe the humans have initiated
飞船的自毁程序
the ship's self-destruct.
那你怎么办 锈锈
What about you, Rusty?
我必须跟他们一起走
I must go with them.
当然
Of course you must.
你还有未竟的事业 是吗
You've unfinished work, haven't you?
你们胜利了
Victory is yours.
但是你对此并不感到开心
But it does not please you.
你进入了我的内心看到了仇恨
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表