I can hear you, you know.
女士 我觉得这里有什么东西
Ma'am, there's something in here, I think.
弗雷斯特警员
PC Forrest?
你在吗
Hello?
你在哪
Hello?
博士 她失踪了
Doctor, she's gone.
我忽略了什么
What am I missing?
塔迪斯应该能探测到
The TARDIS should be able
已知宇宙中的一切东西
to detect anything in the known universe.
已知宇宙
The known universe.
这个宇宙
This universe.
克拉拉 等等 回来
Clara, wait, go back.
回头看 看那面墙
Back, back, back that mural.
这是被放大并二维化的神经系统
That is a nervous system scaled up and flattened.
我想我们已经找到了弗雷斯特警员
I think we've found PC Forrest.
至少是她剩下的部分
What's left of her, at least.
她的神经系统
Her nervous system.
公♥寓♥里的壁画
The mural in the flat,
那根本不是沙漠
that wasn't a desert at all.
-那是一块被放大的人体皮肤 -什么
- It's a microscopic blow up of human skin. - What?
怎么会这样
Why?
无论它们是什么 它们在做实验
Whatever they are, they are experimenting.
它们在测试 它们 它们在解析
They're testing. They're... they are dissecting.
试图弄懂我们 试图弄懂
Trying to understand us. Trying to understand...
三维世界
three dimensions.
门把手
The handle.
博士 它们把门把手二维化了
Doctor. The handle, they've flattened the handle.
太神奇了 克拉拉 他们在墙里
Fascinating. Clara, they're in the walls!
离它们远点
Keep away from them,
如果它们碰到了你 你就完了
if they touch you, you're finished.
它们碰到我们的话会怎么样
What happens if they touch us?
我一点都不想知道
I really don't want to find out.
他们跳不上来的 对吧
They can't jump, can they?
你好呀
Hey, you.
我到长椅这里了 你有事耽搁了吗
I've got our bench. Did you get held up?
有点 抱歉丹尼 午餐恐怕泡汤了
Just a little. Sorry, Danny. I think lunch is a bust.
亲爱的 你可是错过了一些经典的公园活动
Oh, hon, you're missing some classic park action.
克拉拉 窗户
Clara, the window!
快看啊 他们在沿着墙往上爬
Look! Look! They're climbing the walls.
谁在说话
Who was that?
只是一个做社区服务的人 我在帮他
That's just a guy on community support and I'm helping him...
找他的阿姨
find his auntie.
不错 技术上并不算说谎
Nice. Not technically lying.
听起来挺 激烈的
Sounds kind of... active.
是的
Um, yeah...
有个东西 一个东西
There was a thing, um... a thing.
你在哪里 你遇到麻烦了吗
Where are you and are you in trouble?
没有没有 我很好
No, no, no, I'm fine!
克拉拉
Clara?
克拉拉
Clara?
-丹尼 -发生什么了
- Danny? - What's happening?
没什么 都是些乱七八糟的事
Oh, not much, just some nonsense.
-说来话长 -什么话长
- Long story. - What story?
以后再说 爱你
Tell you later, love you!
这解释了所有问题
This explains everything.
他们来自一个二维宇宙
They're from a universe with only two dimensions.
是的 这是存在的 理论上早就有了
And, yes, that is a thing. It's long been theorised.
当然 不减一番肥没人能到达那里
Of course, but no-one could go there and prove its existence
并证明其存在
without a heck of a diet.
还有你要告诉丹尼一个什么样的故事呢
And what long story are you going to tell Danny, huh?
还是说你还没编好
Or haven't you made it up yet?
抱歉 什么 你说什么
Sorry, what? What was that?
谎说的不错 奥斯瓦尔德博士
Excellent lying, Dr Oswald.
是吗 我自己还觉得刚才挺假的呢
Yeah? Well, thought it was pretty weak myself.
我是说你对我说的谎
I meant to me.
你告诉我丹尼
You told me that Danny was
不介意你回到塔迪斯
OK with you being back on board the TARDIS.
他是不介意
Well, he is.
是呀 因为他什么都不知道
Yeah, because he doesn't know anything about it.
-博士 -恭喜你
- Doctor... - Congratulations.
说谎是个重要的生存技能
Lying is a vital survival skill.
-又开始唠叨了 -也是个糟糕的习惯
- Well, there you go. - And a terrible habit.
博士 信♥号♥♥不太好
Doctor, you're breaking up a bit.
是啊 当然了
Yeah, of course I am.
不 是真的 我听不见你说话
No, really, you are, I can't hear you.
什么
What?
好吧 破窗而出
Oh, right, blowing out that window's
可能影响了耳机
probably affected the earpiece.
-拿出来用音速起子修一下 -好的
- Take it out and sonic it. - Doing it.
他们不能这样做
They can't do that. Hey!
你们在做什么
What you doing?
我们的工作 顺便说下 你被记过了
Our job. You're on report, by the way.
午休回来晚了
Late back from lunch.
如果你是为了别人好而说谎
Does it even still count as lying
还能算说谎吗
if you're doing for someone's own good?
某种意义上 算是为了他们好
Well, like, technically their own good.
这是用来纪念的
It's a memorial!
委员会没有批准 这就是涂鸦 斯坦
Council didn't approve it, it's graffiti. Stan.
克拉拉 跟我说话 跟我说话
Look, Clara. Talk to me, talk to me!
你干什么
What are you doing?
克拉拉 壁画 克拉拉 是壁画
Clara, the mural. Clara, it's the mural!
那边 看啊 那壁画
Over there, look, the mural!
找到失踪的人了 他们就在墙上
We've found the missing people, they're in the walls!
-我要怎么做 -正常点 让大家离开
- What do I do? - Act normal. But get everyone out.
画得非常写实 谁画的
They're very realistic. Who painted them?
我不知道
I don't know.
本地艺术家 可能是悲伤的失踪者亲属
A local artist. Probably a grieving relative.
你见过他们吗 还是人们失踪后
Did you ever meet them? Or did they just appear after people...
这些就出现了
disappeared?
你到底是什么人 美女
And who are you when you're at home, love?
卫生安♥全♥部♥的 这地铁不安全
Health and safety. This subway is unsafe.
所有人都离开 马上离开
Everyone needs to leave. Right now.
这是空白的 换个说法吧 亲爱的
This is blank. Try again, sweetheart.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
要相当缺乏想象力才能导致通灵卡片失效
It takes quite a lack of imagination to beat psychic paper.
-斯坦 快干活 -克拉拉 阻止他
- Stan. Do your job. - Clara, stop him!
斯坦
Stan!
这是什么
What is this?
他们是什么东西
What are they?
他们以死者的形象作为伪装
They're wearing the dead like camouflage.
别管斯坦了 你朋友死了
Forget Stan, your friend's gone.
克拉拉 快带他们离开
Clara, get them out of there!
我们必须走 马上
We need to move. Now.
它们跟来了吗 我没看到它们跟来
Did they follow us? Cos I didn't see them follow us.
我们安全了吗
Are we safe?
我们真的在躲避能杀人的涂鸦吗
Are we really hiding from killer graffiti?
真是疯了
This is insane.
我同意 最好给他们起个更像样的名字
I agree. We'll have to think of a better name for them than that.
斯坦也变成它们了 变平了 死了
And Stan was one of them... Flattened, dead.
-还追杀我们 -克拉拉 这一步很关键
- But coming after us. - Clara, this is a vital stage.
目前你们这支小队不知所措
This little group is currently confused and disorientated,
不过很快就会有领头人出现
but pretty soon a leader is going to emerge.
-必须确保你是领头人 -我这就着手
- You need to make sure that leader is you. - I'm on it.
乔治 是乔治没错吧
George. George, isn't it?
你能去那边看着吗
Can you watch that area?
听到任何声音 任何动静
You hear anything, anything moves,
你就大喊 好吗
you shout, OK?
他不会去做这事 除非我先搞清楚状况
He will do no such thing until I get some answers.
你是什么人 我想知道这个
Who are you? That's what I want to know.
居然冒充政♥府♥官员
Impersonating a government official.
非法入侵市政地♥产♥
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表