博士 别闹了 这不公平
Doctor, this is stupid, this is unfair!
就说一件事 克拉拉 我是个军人
One thing, Clara. I'm a soldier,
如假包换 你看他这样的人
guilty as charged. You see him?
-他是个军官 -我才不是军官
- He's an officer. - I am not an officer!
我是把你从战火中救出来的人
I'm the one who carries you out of the fire.
-他则是点燃战火的人 -出去 马上
- He's the one who lights it. - Out. Now.
-立刻出去吗 长官 -是的
- Right away, sir? Straight now? - Yes.
-能容我告退吗 -快滚
- Am I dismissed? - Yes, you are!
这就是他 瞧瞧他现在的样子
That's him. Look at him, right now.
这就是他的真面目
That's who he is.
总的说来 我觉得这次见面挺愉快
On balance, I think that went quite well.
丹尼 还不是回家的时候呢
Danny... it's not time to go home yet.
今天有家长会啊
It's parents' evening.
人类啊
Humans.
我就是不长记性
I never learn.
盒子里有什么
What's in the box?
里面并不是个警♥察♥ 对不对
It's not really a policeman, is it?
你想知道里面有什么吗
You want to know what's in that box?
我马上就告诉你
I'll tell you what's in that box.
这是个时间机器 它穿行于茫茫宇宙
It's a time machine, it also travels in space,
而且里面经常只有
and it usually contains
一个只想顺利完成
a man who just wants to get on with his work
阻止世界毁灭的任务的人
of preventing the end of the world,
但他总是被无聊的小小人类所打扰
but keeps being interrupted by boring little humans.
好炫酷 所以这真是一艘飞船吗
Cool. So, that's really a spaceship?
我是认真的 我正在试图拯救这个星球
I'm serious, I'm trying to save this planet.
无论你做什么 反正我的末日在今晚
End of the world for me tonight, whatever you do.
家长会
Parents' evening.
你的名字真叫捣蛋鬼吗
Is your name really Disruptive Influence?
科特妮·伍兹 我能去太空吗
Courtney Woods. Can I go in space?
我会告诉你的 我也许会有个空位
I'll let you know. I may have a vacancy.
但不是现在
But not right now.
两天吗 我能做到的
Two days? I can do it.
大家到齐了吗 该让家长进来了
Right, are we quorate? Time to admit the hordes.
看看是谁排在队伍前面
And look who's at the front of the queue.
-他们是谁 -科特妮·伍兹的父母
- Who are they? - Courtney Woods' mum and dad.
有其他人能先对付他们吗
Can someone else do them first?
没问题 亚德 我今晚什么都能对付
No problem, Ade. I can cope with anything tonight.
真是愉快的时光
Oh, happy days!
不不不不不
No, no, no. No, no, no, no!
我想说是的 恐怕科特妮是个捣蛋鬼
I would say yes, I'm afraid Courtney is a disruptive influence.
对 但去年你说过她是个超级捣蛋鬼
Yeah, but last year you said she was a very disruptive influence.
所以我想这算是种进步
So, I suppose that counts as an improvement.
不好意思 我觉得管♥理♥员♥在找我
Excuse me, I think the caretaker wants me.
不好意思克里斯托多罗夫人 他也在找我
Sorry, Mrs Christodolou, I think the caretaker wants me too.
那我的安吉丽娜呢
What about my Angelina?
她很好 很优秀的女孩 超级优秀
Yeah, she's great, yeah, a really great girl, A-plus,
满分 班级第一 失陪了
ten out of ten, top of the class. Sorry.
不过字可以写得更好一点
Although, actually, handwriting could be better.
我确定他们一会儿就回来
I'm sure they'll be back in a moment.
看样子我家科特妮真没看错他俩
Looks like our Courtney was right about those two.
-怎么回事 -克拉拉 漩涡正在打开
- What's happening? - Clara, the vortex is opening.
你说是周四晚上的
You said Thursday night.
-快去礼堂 -体育老师闭嘴
- Hall, quick. - PE, shut up.
克拉拉 它会扫描整个区域
Clara, it'll scan the area,
如果它去了家长会 它会干掉所有人的
if it gets to parents' evening, it'll kill them all.
-我们得赶紧疏散群众啊 -闭嘴
- We've got to evacuate. - Shut up!
快 我该做什么
Quickly. What do I do?
他随时都会到这里 去礼堂
It'll be here any second. Get to the hall.
向他发射一些螺旋波能量 第41号♥设置
Give it some squirts of helicon energy, Setting Number 41,
每次不超过三秒 随机脉冲
no more than three seconds each, random pulses.
分散它的注意 然后带它离开礼堂
Distract it, then you lead it away from the hall,
给我两分钟
give me two minutes.
-然后呢 -直接跑去塔迪斯
- Then what? - Just run straight to the TARDIS.
但你的装置还没做完 你说要24小时
But your gadget isn't ready yet. 24 hours, you said.
没错 但我把时间缩成两分钟了
Yes, well, I've revised that down to two minutes.
也许吧 快去 克拉拉
Probably. Clara, go.
-出发啦 -你把她像诱饵一样使吗
- On my way. - You're using her like a decoy?
不是像诱饵 她就是诱饵
No, not like a decoy. As a decoy.
他们在傻♥逼♥学校什么都没教过你吗
Don't they teach you anything at stupid school?
那我有什么能做的呢
Well, is there anything I can do?
是的 是的 有一点非常非常重要
Yes, yes, and this is very, very important.
别烦我们
Leave us alone!
时间锁定解除 开始扫描
Disrupt-temporal-lock. Disengaged-scan.
来了
Here we go.
来人 空格 已识别
Incoming-stop-identified-
检测到螺旋波 重新定位目标
Helicon-helicon-commence-retargeting.
目标已捕获 毁灭
Target-acquired. Destroy.
目标进入射程
Target-within-range.
发现问题 解决方案 毁灭
Problem-solution-Destroy.
-毁灭 毁灭 -博士 快一点
- Destroy. Destroy - Doctor, now, it's got to be now!
-还要二十秒 -毁灭 毁灭
- 20 seconds. - Destroy. Destory.
博士
Doctor!
-准备好了 准备好了 -准备好了
- I'm at green, I'm at green. - You're green!
停 软声狙手
Stop! Skovox Blitzer!
等待指令
Awaiting-orders.
我是软声技师
Superior-Skovox-Artificer.
识别 完毕 识别 完毕
Analyse-stop-analyse-stop.
长官已识别 模式 110
Superior-recognised-pattern-110-
指令 指令
orders-orders.
为什么它听你的
Why's it listening to you?
它听从长官的命令 这只是勉强模拟了一下
Listening to its superior. This is a rough copy.
它以为我是它的指挥官
It thinks I'm its general.
开始输入 执行关闭程序
Initiate-input. Commence-shutdown-protocol.
不得发生冲突 完毕
No-conflict-conclusion?
发现问题 解决方案
Problem-solution.
完毕
Conclusion.
最终输入码缺失 程序紧急终止
Final-input-code-missing. Emergency-terminate.
启动自我销毁 倒计时 十 九
Initiate-self-destruct- in... nine... eight...
输入码
The input code.
-我忘了最后的输入码 -七 六 五
- I forgot the final input code... - seven... six... five...
快想出来
Do it now!
我需要时间 吸引它注意力 克拉拉
I need time. Distract it, Clara!
我 我能做什么
Me, what can I do?
软声狙手 看这边
Oi, Skovox, over here.
遭到攻击
Under-attack.
技工-技工-停止-确认-
Artificer-artificer-stop-confirm-
重新输入 最终输入码
override-final-input-code.
输入码已接受 终止自我销毁
Code-accepted. Abort-self-destruct.
指令已执行 停止 停止 停止
Orders-accepted-stop-stop-stop.
天啊 天啊 你太神奇了
Oh, my God! Oh, my God, you were amazing!
天啊 你棒极了
Oh, my God, you were so brilliant.
我还不错 对吧
Well, yeah, I was OK, wasn't I?
我一直在跟着你
I was behind you every step of the way.
必须确保你安全
Had to make sure you were safe.
你还好吗
You OK?
还好
Ok.
只是"还好"
Just "OK"?
没事的 不重要
It's all right, it doesn't matter.
我不需要他喜欢我
I don't need him to like me.
他喜欢我还是恨我并不重要
It doesn't matter if he likes me or hates me.
我只要为你做一件事
I just need to do exactly one thing for you.
博士 我说对了吗
Doctor, am I right?
对了
Yes.
什么 哪件事
What? What one thing?
我必须配得上你
I need to be good enough for you.
这就是他生气的原因 怕我不够格
That's why he's angry. Just in case I'm not.
他 他刚救了整个世界
He, er... he did just save the whole world.
是个好开端
Good start.
再见 软声狙手 去打场好仗
Farewell, Skovox Blitzer. Have a nice war.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表