I'm a Time Lord, not a childminder.
你有艘太空飞船 我们只有地铁卡
You've got a spaceship. All we've got are Oyster cards.
我还得处理全球森林化危机呢
And I've got a global rapid afforestation crisis to deal with.
-他们怎么说 -谁怎么说
- What did they say? - Who?
学校 家长 你刚才不是去打电♥话♥了吗
School. Parents. You were just on the phone.
对了 联♥系♥学校和家长
Oh, yeah. Rang school and parents.
没错 这应该是首要事项
Yes, of course. Thought that was the priority.
然后呢
And?
然后没打通 我留了言 一会再打
And I couldn't get through. Left messages. I'll try again.
你没打给学校 你打给他了
You didn't call the school. You called HIM.
不 是他给我打的电♥话♥
No, he called me, actually.
我又拦不住他给我打电♥话♥ 不是吗
I can't stop him calling me, can I?
我还以为你们没联♥系♥了
I thought you weren't in contact.
一大♥片♥森林把伦敦盖了个严严实实
London has just been taken over by a gigantic forest.
你会想打给谁 园艺大王吗
Who do you want to talk to, Monty Don?
[BBC《园艺世界》节目主持人]
我只想做好我的工作 照顾好这些孩子
I want to do my job, which is looking after these kids.
是吗 现在有多少孩子
Oh, really? How many kids?
[本集中梅芙的姓艾登暗指"艾登森林"
莎剧《皆大欢喜》中的桃源仙境]
-什么 -梅芙·艾登在哪
- What? - Where's Maebh Arden?
她在博士那里
She's with the Doctor.
什么 这可不行
What? No, no, no.
梅芙是个很脆弱的孩子 她还在吃药呢
Maebh is a vulnerable kid. She's on medication.
她经历过情感创伤
She's had an emotional trauma.
他 他有无犯罪证明吗
He... has he even been CRB checked?
他没有绑♥架♥她 她迷路了 被他找到的
He didn't abduct her. She was lost. He found her.
你不是说他们很恩爱吗
I thought you said they were in love.
为什么还冲对方大吼大叫
Why are they shouting at each other?
相爱的人都这样
That's what people do when they're in love.
这都不知道 真无知
Don't you know anything?
克伦威尔路
我们要去哪 他要把我们带到哪去
Where are we actually going? Where is he taking us?
谁想当领航员
Who wants to be a navigator?
我 我 我
Me, me, me!
好小子 咱们走吧
Good lad. Let's do this.
什么是"灵航员"
What's an avigator?
跟着灯柱走 那就能沿着克伦威尔路走了
Follow the lamp posts, that will keep us on Cromwell Road.
这样便于定位 不会迷路
We'll be able to orientate ourselves.
我们不是要坐车回去吗 车呢
I thought we were getting a coach. Where's the coach?
露比 路不都被树挡着么
Well, Ruby, it seems there are a lot of trees in the way.
我们为什么不能在这等它们消失
Why can't we just wait here until they've gone?
树木可不会凭空消失 露比
Trees don't just disappear, Ruby.
它们能凭空出现 为什么不能凭空消失
They just came. Why wouldn't they just go?
问题是 这些树是哪来的
The question is, how did they get here?
森林能在一夜间长成吗
Can a forest grow overnight?
还是说我们都像睡美人一样沉睡多年
Or have we been asleep for years, like Sleeping Beauty?
不 问题是 我们要怎么把孩子们送回家
No, the question is, how are we going to get these kids home?
当然 这才是最重要的问题
Oh, absolutely. Yeah. That's the big question.
好了 团队 大家都一定要跟上
OK, team. It's crucial we stick together.
千万不要掉队
If you start to fall behind - don't.
布莱德利 我们要先往东北方向走
Bradley, we are going to head north-east first to collect
去特拉法加广场接梅芙
Maebh from Trafalgar Square,
然后往南边走到泰晤士河边去
then we'll go south to the river.
来吧 都跟上
Come on, keep up!
你好像有点太享受当孩子王了
You are enjoying this a little bit too much.
拜托 你难道一点也不好奇吗
Come on, are you not even a little bit curious about how?
到底是谁 为什么 什么时候
Who? Why? When?
我很好奇 也很困惑
I am curious. I am be wildered.
就跟着了魔一样
I am, in fact, enchanted.
但我想什么不重要 孩子们才是
But I'm not the priority. The kids are.
你这态度真的是...
See, now, that attitude is...
太迷人了
actually very attractive.
[英国政♥府♥协调处置突发公共事件的特别小组]
内阁紧急应变小组 "眼镜蛇"
The Government Emergency Committee, COBR,
已经制定了应对措施
has formulated an action plan.
我们会用谨慎控制的火源燃烧树木
We will create pathways through the trees,
在森林中制♥造♥通道
using carefully controlled fires.
这将为紧急应变服务的通行提供便利
This will facilitate the movement of essential services.
我们在此建议广大市民留在家中
We are therefore asking you to stay in your homes.
在浴缸 水池 以及一切容器中储备淡水
Fill your baths, sinks, and any buckets with fresh water...
为什么一点数据都读不到
Why would there be no reading?
[博士在S06E09中曾说过要给音速起子加"木头档
因为它们都是真正的树木 没有电路
Because they are actually made of wood. No circuits.
没有机械结构 都是木头
No mechanism. Wood.
这是用来干嘛的
What's this for?
这是音速起子
This is a sonic screwdriver.
能与你能想到的任何一种通讯手段沟通
It interacts with any form of communication you care to mention.
很可惜 树木没有可拆卸部件也不能沟通
Sadly, trees have no moving parts and don't communicate.
他们还是会沟通的
They communicate a bit, though.
什么
What?
不然也不会同时长出来 对吧
Otherwise they wouldn't all grow at the same time, would they?
你觉得春天就是这么开始的吗
So, what, you think that's how spring begins?
树木在它们的脸书上发信息宣布开春吗
With a group message on Tree Facebook?
你觉得它们会互发短♥信♥吗
You think they send texts to each other?
不是只有手♥机♥才能沟通 不是吗
You don't need a phone to communicate, do you?
我没给家里打过电♥话♥
I haven't phoned home,
但我知道我妈妈很担心我
and I know my mum is worried about me.
你说过你会去接梅芙的
You said YOU'D collect Maebh.
算了 我去接她
It's all right, I'm collecting her.
我得先找到我的车钥匙
Soon as I find my car keys.
我什么也看不见
I can't see a thing.
邻居种的那些绣球花长疯了
Next door have planted bloody hydrangeas and they've gone mental!
我跟她谈过这个问题了 可她...
I've had words with her about it before. She's...
我一会再打给你
I'll call you back.
老师 在博物馆的时候
Miss, in the museum, right,
我在看有关繁殖的介绍...
I was reading about reproduction...
露比 现在不是说这个的时候
Oh, Ruby, this really isn't the right moment...
上面说树会开花
And that said trees have blossom
然后花会变成水果 种子或是坚果 对吗
and then, that turns into fruit or seeds or nuts. Right?
-是的 露比 -这些树上有花也有果实
- Right, Ruby. - These trees have got blossom AND nuts.
还真是 这真奇怪
Oh, yeah. That is strange.
坚果 对你可不是好消息 布莱德利
Nuts. That's unfortunate for you, isn't it, Bradley?
你对坚果过敏 对吧
You have an allergy, don't you?
如果有坚果掉下来砸到你怎么办
What if one of them falls on your head?
-你会死吗 还是会肿成猪头 -闭嘴
- Do you die, or swell up like a massive melon? - Shut it!
政♥府♥应该提前通知我们的
I think we should have been consulted.
这都是为了什么给弄的
What's it in aid of, even?
这覆盖到什么地方了 我得去梅芙呢
How far does this go? I need to collect Maebh.
特拉法加广场 干得好 布莱德利
Trafalgar Square! Well done, Bradley.
领航技术不错嘛
Excellent navigation skills.
找到了 一切都会好了 走吧
There it is. All sorted now. Come on.
我们能跟狮子雕像照相吗 老师 拜托
Can we take a picture with the lion, Sir? Please?
别走散了 照吧
Er, stay together. But OK.
真不敢相信布莱德利居然说了"拜托"
I cannot believe Bradley just said please.
真的吗
Really?
是的 他以前说服别人的手法可不是这样
Yeah, he usually prefers other means of persuasion.
交出来 交出来
Give it! Give it!
老师 他不肯把字典借我
Miss! He won't lend me his dictionary.
你说声"拜托"人就肯借了 布莱德利
You could try saying please, Bradley.
还有露比...
And Ruby...
我们要怎么求X
How do we find X?
露比
Ruby?
X就在那 黑板顶端
It's there, sir. At the top.
不 我们要怎么求出...
No, how do we find...
它又没跑 就在那呢 你看
It's not lost. It's there, at the top, look!
不 我们要怎么求X的值
No, how do we find the VALUE of X?
你为什么光问我 给其他人点机会嘛
Why are you asking me all the questions? Give someone else a go.
你把他们最好的一面唤醒了
You bring out the best in them.
老师 看 没有年轮
Look, Sir. No rings.
树木一般都有年轮 让你知道它们的年纪
Trees usually have rings, to tell you how old they are.
这树没有年轮
This one's got no rings.
这是为什么 老师
Why's that then, Sir?
年轮记录树木生长的年历 每年长一轮
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表