谁在这里
Is who here?
你一直在认真约会的那位
The one you keep going on serious dates with.
如果他在 你会开始
If he is, are you going to start talking
像正常人一样说话吗
like a normal human being?
我保证不会
I promise I won't.
-我才不会那么刻薄 -博士
- I'm being nice. - Doctor...?
-克拉拉 你有空吗 -没 有的
- Clara. Got this period free, yes? - No. Yes.
很好 莎士比亚
Great. Shakespeare.
抱歉 什么 亚德里安
Sorry, what, Adrian?
我明白了
Oh... I see.
-你明白什么了 -没 没什么
- You see what? - Nothing. Nothing at all.
不好意思 我们得谈谈《暴风雨》
Excuse me. We have to talk about "The Tempest",
根据高中莎士比亚单元的变动
in light of the changes to the Sixth Form Shakespeare Module...
[Sixth Form就是英国A-level 等同于中国高二高三]
对 抱歉 当然需要谈谈
Yes. Sorry, of course.
对 对 不 当然了 对
Yes, yes, no, of course, of course, yes.
别管我这个老头 你们俩年轻人一起走吧
Don't mind this old man. You two kids just pop off together.
你为什么说话像傻瓜一样
Why are you talking like an idiot?
我是个管♥理♥员♥ 别管我
I'm a caretaker, don't mind me.
我觉得 我们得了解的是
What we have to get across, I feel,
它那吸引人的不完结性之谜
is that fascinating enigma of its... not-finishedness.
对 说得好 亚德
Mmm, yes, good point, Ade.
克拉拉
Oh, Clara.
这什么意思 这些孩子们啊
What does that mean? Kids.
奥琪喜欢兵哥哥
现在的孩子都怎么了
What's the matter with kids today?
我说你们可以玩象棋
Hey, I said you could play chess,
可没让你们在棋盘上玩足球
I did not say you could play football on the chessboard.
杰克 摩根 过来 帮我整理好
Jack, Morgan, come on, help me out, clear it up.
这一个是为了招来好运气
And one for luck.
好了 现在可以办正事了
OK. Now we're in business.
是看清全局 找出真♥相♥的时候了
Let's see the lie of the land. Time to see what's going on.
有人吗
Hello?
你在干什么 你在里边吗
What are you doing? Are you in there?
魔镜 魔镜听我问
Mirror, mirror on the wall,
他们之中谁最危险
who's the most dangerous of them all?
地理课那有东西洒了 我需要些纸巾
There's been a spillage in Geography, I need some paper towels.
你不认识字吗
Can't you read?
我当然认识 什么字
Course I can read. Read what?
门上写着"禁止入内"
The door. It says, "Keep Out."
不 上面写着"人类走开"
No, it says, "Go Away Humans."
人 类 走 开
看来还真是
Oh, so it does.
不应该在生气的时候写告示牌
Never lose your temper in the middle of a door sign.
你在里边做什么 那盒子是什么
What was you doing in there? What's that box?
管♥理♥员♥盒子 每个管♥理♥员♥都有一个盒子
A caretaker's box. Every caretaker has their own box.
上边写着"警♥察♥"
It says, "Police".
没错 里边有位警♥察♥ 以防万一
Exactly, there's a policeman in there, in case of emergencies
还防小孩
and children.
-纸巾给你 走吧 -那绿光是什么
- Towels, there, g-g-go. - What was that green glow?
那里边刚才发绿光了
There was a green glow coming from in there.
-那是什么 -当然会有绿光了
- What was it? - Of course there was.
没有死亡射线叫什么警♥察♥
What's a policeman without a death ray?
听 铃响了 赶紧走吧
Oh, listen, there's the bell, off you go.
你不去商店偷点什么东西吗
Haven't you got shoplifting to do?
我要去告校长
I'm going to tell the Headmaster.
好啊 赶紧去吧 你快没时间了
Oh, yes, well, fine. Cut along, you're running out of time.
-没什么时间 -什么时间都没了
- For what? - Everything.
人类的生命周期短得可怜
Human beings have incredibly short life spans.
说实话 你们应该时刻都感到恐慌
Frankly, you should all be in a permanent state of panic.
-滴答 滴答 -你真奇怪
- Tick tock, tick tock. - You're weird.
我是奇怪 你呢
Yes, I am. What about you?
我是捣蛋鬼
I'm a disruptive influence.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
- Good to meet you. - And you!
-赶紧滚吧 -好吧
- Now get lost. - OK.
老师好 向兵哥哥问好
Hello, Miss, love to the Squaddie.
抱歉 你说什么了
Sorry, what did you say?
她来干什么
What was she doing in here?
拿纸巾 我知道你有很多问题
Paper towels. Now, I imagine you've many questions.
开始问吧 我一个都不会回答的
Fire away, I won't answer any of them.
他们都是什么样的人
What were they like?
什么人
What were who like?
我之前的其他人
The others before me.
他们都能容忍♥你这种行为吗
Did they let you get away with this kind of thing?
-这学校有危险 -幸好我在
- This school is in danger. - Well, it's lucky I'm here then.
-你就是危险 -我
- From you. - Me?
如果附近没有外星威胁你就不会出现
You wouldn't be here if there wasn't an alien threat nearby.
而你处理外星威胁的方法
Your strategy for dealing with it
会让学校陷入危险
involves endangering this school.
你怎么知道
You don't know that.
我什么都不知道 你什么都没告诉我
I don't know anything because you haven't told me anything,
也就是说我不会同意你的方法
which means I wouldn't approve,
也就是说你的方法对学校有危险
which means you are endangering this school.
那是什么
What's that?
这是一个扫描仪 我正在扫描
It's a scanner. I'm scanning.
我为什么要把你带在身边
Why do I keep you around?
因为不然的话
Because the alternative
你就得自己有良心了
would be developing a conscience of your own.
你在扫描什么
Scanning for what?
附近的任何外星科技都会显示在上面
Any alien technology in this vicinity should show up.
我以前有一位老师跟你很像
I used to have a teacher exactly like you once.
现在我就是你的老师 集中精神
You still do. Pay attention.
这到底是什么鬼玩意
What the hell is it?!
一台软声狙手
A Skovox Blitzer,
现存最致命的杀人机器之一
one of the deadliest killing machines ever created.
[亚创辐射 与时空旅行有关的一种能量 塔迪斯就是靠这种能量驱动的]
可能是被亚创辐射吸引过来的
Probably homed in here because of Artron emissions.
[老版S01E01就是从这里开始的]
这些年来这片区域累积了不少这种辐射
You've had enough of them in this area over the years.
它身上有足够炸毁
There's enough explosive in its armoury
整个星球的弹♥药♥
to take out the whole planet.
那就别招惹他
Then leave it alone.
迟早它会从它的藏身之所出来
Sooner or later it will creep from its hidey-hole
然后某些白♥痴♥军人就会尝试攻击它
and some military idiot will try to attack it.
满世界都是无脑的体育老师
The world is full of PE teachers.
所以你的疯狂冒险计划是
So, your insanely dangerous plan is?
一只新手表 有点让人失望啊
A new watch. Tiny bit disappointed.
这是一只非常特别的手表
This is a very special watch.
博士
Doctor?
你刚才刮我鼻子了吗
Did you just flick my nose?
你隐身了 太不可思议了
You're invisible. Oh, my God, that's incredible!
对 我就是这样来去无痕 不可思议
Correct. I am invisible and I am incredible.
只要简单地将光波反射回去就可以了
It's simply a matter of reversing light waves.
好吧 你在哪
All right, where are you?
我向狙手展示一点毫无威胁的外星科技
So, I give the Blitzer a tiny whiff of non-threatening alien tech,
然后将它引诱到这里来
I lead it back here,
但我不想让它扫描我 所以我需要隐身
but I don't want it to scan me, hence invisible.
所以你要把它引到这来
So you're leading the thing here?
到学校里来 到我的学校来
To a school? My school?
"我的学校" 也可以这么说
"MY school"? Oh, that is telling.
可这是这片区域里唯一合适的空地
This is the only suitably empty place in the area.
我已经在学校周围装了一圈时间地雷
I've set up a circle of time mines around the school.
时空扭曲生成器 有点不稳定
Chronodyne generators. Bit unstable.
我一启动它们
I switch them on,
狙手就会被吸进一个大的时空漩涡
the Blitzer gets sucked into a big old time vortex,
送往几十亿年后的未来
billions of years into the future.
很容易就挂了 有点无趣
Dead easy. Tiny bit boring.
我需要来本书再要个个三明治
I'll need a book and a sandwich.
那我呢 你不能独自做这件事
And me. You're not doing this alone.
这次我不需要你帮忙
I don't need you this time.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
我们可以去一个不错的地方
We'll go somewhere nice.
古埃及 赫拉克里奥坡里斯[古埃及首都]
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表