Why wouldn't I?
因为这是个危险的任务
Because this is a dangerous mission
而你看上去像学校老师
and you look like a school teacher.
我的确是个学校老师
I am a school teacher.
还不知道你的名字呢
Still didn't catch your name.
-卓妮·布鲁 -布鲁吗
- Journey Blue. - Blue?
对 布鲁[蓝色] 有问题吗
Blue, yes, problem?
没 我刚遇到个姓平克[粉色]的士兵
No, eh... I just met a soldier called Pink.
他真幸运
Lucky fella.
幸运
Lucky?
从你微笑的方式来看
From the way you smile.
那么 谁能让你展露笑容
So, eh, who makes you smile
还是没人能胜任这份工作
or is nobody up to the job?
我弟弟 但他在几小时之前被烧死了
My brother, but he burned to death a couple of hours ago,
所以他今天真让我情绪低落 不好意思
so he's really letting me down today. Excuse me.
这些人是干嘛的 我不需要全副武装的保姆
What are those ones for? I don't need armed baby-sitters!
我们不是保姆
We're not baby-sitters.
我们其实是为了杀掉你
We're here to shoot you dead,
如果你其实是个戴立克间谍的话
if you turn out to be a Dalek spy.
这就让我放心了 我恨保姆
Well, that's a relief. I hate baby-sitters.
听着 记住 当纳米微缩器工作时
OK, listen up. Now, remember, do not hold your breath
不要屏住呼吸
when the nanoscaler engages.
你会很想这么做
You'll feel like you want to,
但你必须在微缩过程中
but you must keep breathing normally
保持正常呼吸
during the miniaturisation process.
-为什么 -你有没有试过在微波炉里
- Why? - Ever microwaved a lasagne
加热千层面时没有在保鲜膜上戳洞
without pricking the film on top?
会爆♥炸♥吗
It explodes?
可别当那盘千层面
Don't be lasagne.
纳米微缩器即将启动 五
Nanoscaler engaging in five...
四 三 二
four... three... two...
纳米微缩器 现在启动
Nanoscaler engaging... now.
正在微缩
Nanoscaling in progress.
微缩完成
Nanoscaling complete.
成功微缩 里面各位都没事吧
Nanoscaling successful. Everyone OK in there?
我们成功了 没人爆♥炸♥
We made it. Nobody popped.
简直难以置信
I can't believe this!
我也是
No, neither can I.
我们会全程跟踪你们 救援一队
We'll be following you all the way, Rescue One.
祝你们好运
Good luck all of you.
完成内吞 戴立克各层级稳定
Integration complete. Dalek levels steady.
这真奇怪
That was... weird.
你还什么都没看到呢
You've seen nothing yet.
那些光是什么
What are the lights?
向脑部传输的视觉脉冲
Visual impulses travelling towards the brain.
真美
Beautiful.
欢迎来到宇宙中最危险的地方
Welcome to the most dangerous place in the universe.
现在正在进入颅部平台
Entering the cranial ledge now.
这里
Here!
天哪
Oh, my God!
看 这野兽之腹
Behold, the belly of the beast.
太神奇了
It's amazing.
真大
It's huge.
不 罗斯 是我们很小
No, Ross. We're tiny.
那么现在与我们相比
So how big is it -
那活动的部分到底有多大
that living part - compared to me and you, right now?
你看到那些电缆了吗
You see all those cables?
-看到了 -它们并不全是电缆
- Yeah. - They're not all cables.
它知道我们在这里吗
Does it know we're here?
是它把我们请进来的
It's what invited us in.
这是脑皮层拱 是一个电子辅脑
Now, this is the cortex vault, a supplementary electronic brain.
是记忆库 但 不仅仅是这样
Memory banks, but... more than that.
这是维持戴立克"纯洁性"的地方
This is what keeps the Dalek... pure.
戴立克怎么会是"纯洁"的
How are Daleks pure?
戴立克变种生来即恨 这里是恨意中枢
Dalek mutants are born hating - this is what stokes the fire,
哪怕一丁点的仁慈或同情
extinguishes even the tiniest glimmer of
都会被彻底消灭
kindness or compassion.
想象一下在宇宙中最糟糕的事
Imagine the worst possible thing in the universe,
然后别费神了 因为你们现在正看着它
then don't bother, because you're looking at it right now.
这是被设计好的邪恶中枢
This is evil refined as engineering.
医 生
Doc... tor?
你好 锈锈
Oh, hello, Rusty!
你不介意我叫你锈锈吧
You don't mind if I call you Rusty?
我们需要和你一起下到那里去
We're gonna need to come down there with you.
做体♥检♥什么的
Medical examination, and all that.
什么 和那些触手什么的一起吗
What? With those tentacles and things?!
我们要靠多近
How close do we have to get?
我们不可能从这里向那里面插体温计
Well, you know, we'll never insert a thermometer from up here.
不不不 停 停下 你个蠢蛋
No. No, no, no, no! Stop! Stop! Stop, you idiot!
我们得找到下去的路 而唯一的路就是
We need a way down, the only way...
这是个戴立克 不是个机器
This is a Dalek, not a machine!
这是完全个类生物个体 而你刚伤了它
It's a perfect analogue of a living being, and you just hurt it!
那现在会发生什么
So what's going to happen now?
-天哪 -怎么了
- Oh, God! - What?
怎么了
What is it?!
抗体
Antibodies?
戴立克抗体
Dalek antibodies!
大家不要动
Nobody move!
任何试图帮他或者攻击这些东西的人
Any attempt to help him, or attack those things,
都会被视为第二感染源 站着别动
will identify you as a secondary source of infection. Stay still!
但是戴立克希望我们进来
But the Dalek wants us in here.
为什么还攻击我们
Why is it attacking?
你能控制自己的抗体吗
Can you control your antibodies?
罗斯 保持镇定 我们会救你出来的
Ross, stay calm, we're going to get you out of this.
你能吗
Can you?
罗斯 把这个吞下去
Ross, swallow that!
-这是什么 -相信我
- What is it? - Trust me.
然后呢
Now what?
罗斯
Ross!
天呐 它在干什么
Oh, my God! What's it doing?
在清扫
The hoovering.
-找到了 -你给了他什么
- Gotcha! - What did you give him?
只是一块备用电池
Oh, just a spare power cell.
这样我就能追踪辐射信♥号♥♥了
I can track the radiation signature!
我需要知道它们把尸体扔到哪里
I need to know where they dump the bodies.
我以为你在救他
I thought you were saving him!
他已经死定了 我在救我们
He was dead already! I was saving us!
跟着我跑 跑
Follow me and run! Run!
它们把他扔在这里 有机废物处理系统
They've dumped him in here - organic refuse disposal.
-我们需要进去 -为什么
- We need to get in there. - Why?
在我们进到那里之前它们是不会停下的
They won't give up till we're there!
我宁愿活着进去而不是死后再去
I'd rather go in alive than dead.
你不知道这会通到哪里
You don't know where it goes!
我当然知道 反正不是这里 快进去
Yes, I do! Away from here! Now in! In! In!
-我能挡住它们 -不 你不能
- I can hold them off! - No, you can't!
后撤
Pull back!
下去 跳 所有人 快跳
Down! Jump, everyone, jump!
这是什么东西
What is this stuff?
人 戴立克需要蛋白质
People! The Daleks need protein.
它们偶尔会收割它们的受害者
Occasionally, they harvest from their victims.
这是喂食管道
This is a feeding tube.
罗斯也在这里吗
Is Ross here?
对 最上面这层
Yeah, top layer,
如果你想对他说什么的话
if you want to say a few words.
一个人刚刚死去 不许你这样说话
A man has just died, you will not talk like that!
很多人都死了 这里所有东西都是死的
A lot of people have died. Everything in here is dead,
你知道为什么这是好事吗
and do you know why that's good?
这根本不是好事
There is nothing good about that!
这里没有活的东西 所以逻辑上来说
Nothing is alive in here, so, logically,
这是戴立克体内防御系统最弱的地方
this is the weakest spot in the Dalek's internal security.
没有人会提防死人
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表