你知道我是什么吗
Do you know what I am?
我...是...
I... am...
一个白♥痴♥
an idiot,
一个有个蓝盒子
with a box
和一把音速起子的白♥痴♥
and a screwdriver.
东奔西跑
Passing through,
帮点小忙
helping out,
顺便学习
learning.
我不需要军队 从来不需要
I don't need an army, I never have,
因为我有他们
because I've got them.
永远都有他们
Always them.
因为爱 不是一种感情
Because love, it's not an emotion....
爱是一份承诺
love is a promise.
而他永远都不会伤害她
And HE will NEVER hurt her.
体育老师 接住
PE, catch!
你没注意到 对吗
You didn't notice, did you?
当你在那里下你那些蠢命令的时候
While you where doing all your silly orders,
在你显摆卖♥♥弄的时候
while you where showing off,
有一个士兵没有服从
the one soldier not obeying.
不 这不对 这不可能
No, that's wrong, that's impossible.
雨不会落下
The rain will not fall.
是吗 为什么不会
Oh? Why won't it?
云将会燃烧
The clouds will burn.
-谁来燃烧它们 -我来燃烧它们
- And who'll burn them? - I will burn them.
怎么燃烧
How?
我将燃烧
I will burn.
一个燃烧的赛博人可救不了这个星球
One burning Cyberman is hardly going to save the planet.
正确
Correct.
立正
Attention!
这不是一个好日子
This is not a good day.
这是地球最黑暗的时刻
This is Earth's darkest hour.
而看看你们这群废柴
And look at you miserable lot!
我们是陨落的亡者
We are the fallen.
而今天 我们要升起
But today, we shall rise.
亡者之军将会拯救生者之地
The army of the dead will save the land of the living.
这不是一个将军的命令
This is not the order of a general...
也不是一个疯子的呓语
nor the whim of a lunatic.
你说我啥
Excuse me?!
这是一份承诺
This is a promise!
一个士兵的承诺
The promise of a soldier!
你今晚可以安眠了
You will sleep safe tonight.
好了
Well.
云都消失了
The clouds have all gone.
是的
Yes,
燃烧一空
burned up,
灰飞烟灭
totally burnt,
不留一丝痕迹
burnt to nothing.
对不起
Sorry.
10-0-11-00:02
10-0-11-00 by 02.
你说什么
What did you say??
伽里弗雷的坐标
The current co-ordinates of Gallifrey.
[这一坐标首次出现在老版S13E03中]
回到了它原来的位置
It's returned to it's original location.
-你从没想过去那里找吗 -你在撒谎
- Didn't you ever think to look? - You are lying!
我们可以...我们可以一起去找
We can... we can go together.
只有你和我 就好像从前那样
Just you and me, just like the old days.
我会把你铐起来
You'd be clapped in irons.
如果你希望如此
If you like.
博士 我想你记住坐标了吧
Doctor, I'm assuming you'll remember those co-ordinates?
不不 想都别想 我不会允许的
No. No, don't you dare, I won't let you.
她是老朋友了吧
Old friend, is she?
如果你留她一命
If you have ever let this creature live,
今天发生的所有事 都要算到你头上
everything that happened today, is on you.
所有事 都怪你
All of it, on YOU.
所以你不能让她再活下去
And you're not going to let her live again.
克拉拉 我只求你不要杀她
Clara... all I'm doing is not letting you kill her.
我从没说过让她活下去
I never said I was letting her live.
真的
Really?
如果这是阻止你的唯一办法
If that's the only thing that will stop you...
那么是的
yes.
没开玩笑吧
Seriously?
博士
Doctor.
为了拯救她的灵魂
To save her soul?
不过亲爱的 谁来拯救你的灵魂
But who, my dear, will save yours?
说点好听的
Say something nice.
拜托了
Please?
你赢了
You win.
我知道
I know.
博士
Doctor!
凯特
Kate!
她还有呼吸
She's breathing.
她还活着 她不可能在这
She's alive! She can't be here!
可她在
She is.
她可是从飞机里掉出来的
She fell out of a plane!
那个赛博人
The Cyberman...
一定接住了她
must have caught her.
博士
Doctor,
她提到过她的父亲
she's talking about her dad!
当然了
Of course!
地球和我最黑暗的时刻
The Earth's darkest hour and mine.
你还能在哪
Where else would you be?
谢谢你
Thank you.
两周之后
克拉拉
Clara...
克拉拉
Clara...
丹尼
Danny?
丹尼 是你吗
Danny? Is that you?
拜托告诉我是你
Please say it's you.
-克拉拉 -博士告诉了我手环的事
- Clara... - The Doctor told me about the bracelet,
它可以让法师在两个世界中穿行
how it can let Missy travel from one world to the other.
这个地方要毁灭了
This place is dying now.
是的 可手环能带你回家
Yes, but the bracelet can bring you home.
能量只够一次旅行
There's only enough power for one trip.
那就来吧 快点
Then, come on. Hurry up!
只有一次旅行
Just one trip.
单程 单人
One trip, one person.
丹尼
Danny!
你要找到他的父母
You need to find his parents.
他死去很久了
He died a long time ago.
我很抱歉 克拉拉
I'm sorry, Clara.
真的抱歉
I truly am.
我有 有诺言要遵守
I had... I had promises to keep.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hey.
我收到了你的消息
I got your message.
-迟到两个星期 -不太坏
- Two weeks late. - Not bad.
有进步
Improving.
-你有新消息要告诉我 -消息
- I see you've got news for me. - News?
他想出来了吧
He figured it out then?
体育老师想出了回家的办法
PE figured out there was a way home.
是的 是的 他想到了
Yeah. Yeah, he did.
聪明的老体育老师 他会当上数学老师的
Oh, good old PE. He'll make a maths teacher yet.
听着博士 我有
Listen, Doctor. There's
有点事我要告诉你
something that I have to tell you and, um...
不是好消息 不过请听下去 好吗
it's not good news so just listen, OK?
我知道了
I know.
-什么 -我知道你要和我说什么
- Sorry? - I know exactly what you've got to tell me.
-你知道吗 -你和丹尼现在在一起了
- You do? - You and Danny are together now.
这样很好 事情本来就应该这样
That's great, that's how it should be.
但老男人和蓝色电♥话♥亭与生活太格格不入了
But the old man and the blue box, that's never going to fit in.
所以你不想再飞来飞去了 不想撒谎了
So, no more flying around, no more lying.
-我要说的不是... -没关系
- Ok, no, that's not exactly... - It's fine.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表